Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

12 hours ago, MazAB said:

Sorry I'm a little late to post my Month 7 update. I've seen some new growth, but I feel the majority of improvement is in the thickening of the new hairs. Let the months of maturity begin. 😁 

Hard to spot weak areas, but if l had to point out areas slightly weaker than everywhere else, it would be the frontal center and left temple point. With it being only month 7, I have no doubt that has plenty of time for improvement as hair density will inevitably mature in the next few months, so it should catch up to everything else no problem.

Oral Minoxidil kick-started the growth for sure, but I had to lower my dosage to 1.25mg daily because my heart rate jumped from 40 beats per minute to 60 when I was taking 2.5mg. No sides at all with heart rate at 1.25mg daily. To compensate for the microdose, I'm taking topical Minoxidil 5%, and upgraded my Dutasteride dosage to every 4th day, instead of once weekly. Taking Fin, of course, on the days I'm not taking Dut. That regimen has been working very well over the last 2 months.

Thanks guys!

~Maz

20230516_180642.jpg

20230516_181111.jpg

20230516_180944.jpg

20230516_181021.jpg

@MazAB- Incredible, brother!

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/16/2023 at 6:24 PM, MazAB said:

Sorry I'm a little late to post my Month 7 update. I've seen some new growth, but I feel the majority of improvement is in the thickening of the new hairs. Let the months of maturity begin. 😁 

Hard to spot weak areas, but if l had to point out areas slightly weaker than everywhere else, it would be the frontal center and left temple point. With it being only month 7, I have no doubt that has plenty of time for improvement as hair density will inevitably mature in the next few months, so it should catch up to everything else no problem.

Oral Minoxidil kick-started the growth for sure, but I had to lower my dosage to 1.25mg daily because my heart rate jumped from 40 beats per minute to 60 when I was taking 2.5mg. No sides at all with heart rate at 1.25mg daily. To compensate for the microdose, I'm taking topical Minoxidil 5%, and upgraded my Dutasteride dosage to every 4th day, instead of once weekly. Taking Fin, of course, on the days I'm not taking Dut. That regimen has been working very well over the last 2 months.

Thanks guys!

~Maz

20230516_180642.jpg

20230516_181111.jpg

20230516_180944.jpg

20230516_181021.jpg

How did I miss this, those temples look exceptional 👏🏼👏🏼 you don’t look a day past 30 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, here is my Month 8 progress. The widow's peak formation has probably been the most prominent in terms of overall thickening and maturity from month 7 to 8. I feel like the hairline has dropped visually because of of the growth in that area.

I was keeping my hair longer on top and the sides but realized that as I grew it out, I was dealing with a lot more split ends and breaking as my hair would thin out with more length.  Because I have wavy hair it was also curling out making it very difficult to style. I decided to cut it down a little on top, and go with the high and tight look.

This is the first time I got a zero cut fade on the sides since the procedure and was the true test to see if the 5200 + grafts extracted would stand its ground and hold up in all areas. My hairdresser could barely see where the extractions were unless he really focused his eyes on it up close. And that was after he shaved me down at 0. With how homogenously the donor was managed, it really sets me up beautifully if I ever needed more work done in the future. I'm so fortunate to have had some of the best techs in the business at @Eugenix Hair Sciences managing that part of the procedure for me.

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 7
  • Wow 2
  • Well Done 1

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

Hi guys, here is my Month 8 progress. The widow's peak formation has probably been the most prominent in terms of overall thickening and maturity from month 7 to 8. I feel like the hairline has dropped visually because of of the growth in that area.

I was keeping my hair longer on top and the sides but realized that as I grew it out, I was dealing with a lot more split ends and breaking as my hair would thin out with more length.  Because I have wavy hair it was also curling out making it very difficult to style. I decided to cut it down a little on top, and go with the high and tight look.

This is the first time I got a zero cut fade on the sides since the procedure and was the true test to see if the 5200 + grafts extracted would stand its ground and hold up in all areas. My hairdresser could barely see where the extractions were unless he really focused his eyes on it up close. And that was after he shaved me down at 0. With how homogenously the donor was managed, it really sets me up beautifully if I ever needed more work done in the future. I'm so fortunate to have had some of the best techs in the business at @Eugenix Hair Sciences managing that part of the procedure for me.

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

the framing of the face makes this so good, widows peak looks excellent too! donor looks brilliant at such a low guard! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MazAB said:

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

Looks fantastic mate! 

Only 8 months and already looks this good. Donor looks completely untouched 🙌🏻

• Like 1

@MazAB

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. It means a lot to us to know that we have been able to help you, and we are thrilled to hear that our efforts have been successful in your case. We wish you all the best in your journey towards good health and happiness.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2023 at 1:36 PM, MazAB said:

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

Incredible! Who is that boy toy?

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2023 at 12:36 PM, MazAB said:

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

looks fantastic at 8 months! so happy for you. 

• Like 1

The FBI wouldn’t be able to detect a HT here bro….

The result almost induces a giggle it’s so goddamn majestic !! 

i know you’re thoroughly enjoying it too which makes it all the sweeter !

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

This is by far and away the most radical and transformative NW3 case I've ever seen Armen! You don't look a day over 30!

Most people could never get away with 5,200 grafts into the frontal third alone but for those who can, this is an absolute benchmark of a result.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 6/9/2023 at 10:36 AM, MazAB said:

20230608_144534.jpg

20230608_151826.jpg

20230608_151304.jpg

20230608_151056.jpg

20230608_151229.jpg

Look at that impeccable donor. Truly a work of art, the temples could cut diamonds. Everything is on point. You look awesome Armen.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

Month 9 

I just turned 51 this month and it's so hard to believe that I started this journey exactly 1 year and 11 months ago. I was a Norwood 3 almost my entire life and yet I can't remember what my old receded hairline looks like anymore.😁 

No better feeling than when you don't have to think about hair anymore, outside of what style should I try this month, LOL!

The only area I hope to have just a little more improvement with is my left temple. It still looks good, but not as good as the right temple. Hopefully with just a few more months of maturity, the density will match better from the edge of the temple, blending to the back of the temple. More of a nit-pick than a complaint, and honestly if it never improved further I'd still be very happy with it. 

My diet, supplements and exercise regimen has stayed constant. I'm still taking Dutasteride twice weekly. Finasteride 5 times weekly. Topical Minoxidil 5% daily. Oral Minoxidil 0.6mg daily. LLLT - 5x weekly. 

Once I hit the 1 year mark, I'll cut out Oral Minoxidil altogether and add microneedling weekly with only Topical Minoxidil moving forward.

I'm so happy with this close to final outcome. Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences for the incredible work you do day in and day out. The many lives you've had a positive impact on are immeasurable. I always knew I'd eventually get my hair back, but I never imagined or dreamed that it could look this good after doing it. I'm forever grateful for this incredible gift you have given me and many others. 

20230713_195924.jpg

20230713_200011.jpg

20230713_200032.jpg

20230713_200058.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 3
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

You look amazing Armen, 51 never looked this good! You’re pretty much set, hair looks perfect.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

Looking super handsome my friend ....you got an amazing result and evrythng is looking very natural....Happy for you...Enjoy and swag with your new hairs...🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, ZeeMan said:

Looking amazing @MazAB Where is the picture without the shirt? 🤩

Thank you for guiding me as well, much appreciated. Also, what product(s) have you applied to your hair for the above GQ shots?

Thanks @ZeeMan! Here are the products I swear by. They are texturizing products that add a ton of volume and much needed controlability to the hair. I have personally struggled a bit with hard to tame transplanted hair as many do, but these products allow me to bend and shape the style I want without any effort. Absolutely love them, and find it helps with added density as well.

20230718_211329.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, MazAB said:

Month 9 

I just turned 51 this month and it's so hard to believe that I started this journey exactly 1 year and 11 months ago. I was a Norwood 3 almost my entire life and yet I can't remember what my old receded hairline looks like anymore.😁 

No better feeling than when you don't have to think about hair anymore, outside of what style should I try this month, LOL!

The only area I hope to have just a little more improvement with is my left temple. It still looks good, but not as good as the right temple. Hopefully with just a few more months of maturity, the density will match better from the edge of the temple, blending to the back of the temple. More of a nit-pick than a complaint, and honestly if it never improved further I'd still be very happy with it. 

My diet, supplements and exercise regimen has stayed constant. I'm still taking Dutasteride twice weekly. Finasteride 5 times weekly. Topical Minoxidil 5% daily. Oral Minoxidil 0.6mg daily. LLLT - 5x weekly. 

Once I hit the 1 year mark, I'll cut out Oral Minoxidil altogether and add microneedling weekly with only Topical Minoxidil moving forward.

I'm so happy with this close to final outcome. Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences for the incredible work you do day in and day out. The many lives you've had a positive impact on are immeasurable. I always knew I'd eventually get my hair back, but I never imagined or dreamed that it could look this good after doing it. I'm forever grateful for this incredible gift you have given me and many others. 

20230713_195924.jpg

20230713_200011.jpg

20230713_200032.jpg

20230713_200058.jpg

Wow!! This transformation is incredible & the results are so natural!! Really happy for you 👏🏻👏🏻 

Why are you considering stopping the oral Min if you don’t mind me asking my friend? Will you not lose those gains? Either way this is incredible and you don’t look anywhere near 50s 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻 

• Like 1