Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Bro you look AMAZING 21892F51-535D-4692-BD4A-897968721750.jpeg

Thanks Melvin! You've been an inspiration for me from the very beginning, and I know I can always count on your support.

Counting the days down for your epic growth Melvin!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Brilliant transformation already!

Maz, what did you use to style your hair? Looks cool!

Thanks bud! The frizz was a little out of control so I was blow drying my hair straight. Realized that was the wrong way to go with drying my hair out. Between the hair dryer and minoxidil my hair was incredibly dry, brittle, and unmanageable. 

I started using an anti-frizz leave in conditioner and it made a huge difference for me as far as the overall health and manageability of my hair. No more frizz, no more split ends, and my hair goes in the direction I want it to. Best of all, it is all natural organic ingredients. Worked like a charm😁.

16493882277314376554865953817208.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

From round feminine hairline to masculine rectangular hairline.  Temples are doing amazing job. Congratulations :)

wow.jpeg

Calling it a feminine hairline is a bit far lol. Its just a receded hairline. 

I only say that because it's what happens to the shape when you have the temples recede. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Calling it a feminine hairline is a bit far lol. Its just a receded hairline. 

Oval shapes are typical for women. So when hairline recedes, it is more similar to RIhanna's hairline, then Brad Pitt's. 

Now he has hairline like Brad :D

rihanna.jpg

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Oval shapes are typical for women. So when hairline recedes, it is more similar to RIhanna's hairline, then Brad Pitt's. 

Now he has hairline like Brad :D

rihanna.jpg

You guys crack me up! Was laughing so hard at this my wife came into the room and read the post. She has been busting my balls all night on this one. My bad for not minimizing the window before hand. 🤣🤣🤣. Appreciate the support guys, you made our night!🤪🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika told me that they want to establish what I once had as a child. They wanted to study the direction, angle, and curl of my hair and map out how the slits would determine that direction and natural flow. I did listen very closely, but all I kept thinking was, "please God just let it grow!" It was hard for me at that time to think of all the other aspects that go into it.

Now that I've had time to think back and reflect, my hair flows naturally at the exact same angle and direction of when I was a kid. Has the same wavy texture and looks no different than when I was 16, 17 years old. Whether I'm getting out of bed in the morning, or getting out of the shower, my hair always wants to follow this direction, which is astonishing to me, and proves that Eugenix results go so much deeper then just a hair transplant that grows. They get you back to how God created your hair to begin with, and make you exactly like what you once were.

@Eugenix Hair Sciences sets the standard and the highest bar for all clinics worldwide. Thank you!

20220419_140303.jpg

20220419_140210.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MazAB said:

I remember when Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika told me that they want to establish what I once had as a child. They wanted to study the direction, angle, and curl of my hair and map out how the slits would determine that direction and natural flow. I did listen very closely, but all I kept thinking was, "please God just let it grow!" It was hard for me at that time to think of all the other aspects that go into it.

Now that I've had time to think back and reflect, my hair flows naturally at the exact same angle and direction of when I was a kid. Has the same wavy texture and looks no different than when I was 16, 17 years old. Whether I'm getting out of bed in the morning, or getting out of the shower, my hair always wants to follow this direction, which is astonishing to me, and proves that Eugenix results go so much deeper then just a hair transplant that grows. They get you back to how God created your hair to begin with, and make you exactly like what you once were.

@Eugenix Hair Sciences sets the standard and the highest bar for all clinics worldwide. Thank you!

20220419_140303.jpg

20220419_140210.jpg

High praise indeed with fantastic pictures at not even 12 months to back it up! 

I'm getting more excited for mine in May and hoping i'll be benefitting from that same attention to detail and aesthetic know how. 

Just don't judge me for being a bit greedy with the hairline design 😛

25 minutes ago, MazAB said:

20220419_140303.jpg

20220419_140210.jpg

Armen that was very nice to read. 

Ps. I like the old school hair style

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Armen that was very nice to read. 

Ps. I like the old school hair style

Hey bud, aren't you due to go for yours soon? Later this month? 

Looking forwards to your thread too if you choose to make one. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Stay tuned 

Will do lol. 

It's always nice to see people who have chosen Eugenix recently and how their results are. 

It also gives a good opportunity to try raise some of the areas where maybe it wasn't their finest moments too. That's what i like about this site. 

• Like 3

On 4/19/2022 at 11:09 AM, MazAB said:

20220419_140303.jpg

20220419_140210.jpg

GQ cover model status 🙌

Month 8 update from Cancun Mexico.😎 Long overdue trip with the family. We hired a photographer out there and got both family and individual shots. Thought I'd post my one and only individual shot that made the cut.

DSC_9326.jpg

• Like 11

1 minute ago, MazAB said:

Month 8 update from Cancun Mexico.😎 Long overdue trip with the family. We hired a photographer out there and got both family and individual shots. Thought I'd post my one and only individual shot that made the cut.

DSC_9326.jpg

Man, that looks great! 

I can only imagine how you are feeling with how things are looking too. 

Just one quick question though, are you having a bit of a shed on the left temple point? 

It doesn't look as sharp in one small spot in that picture but could be the lighting and whatnot making it look different too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

It doesn't look as sharp in one small spot in that picture but could be the lighting and whatnot making it look different too. 

I can tell you exactly what it is. I colored my hair 6 weeks ago and the color finally faded. That one area that you pointed out has a bunch of grey hairs, so they tend to have a faded appearance in that area when you see it from a distance. Up close you can see that area filled in a little more with the greys. Good catch Kamran, you're getting me motivated to color it again!😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

I can tell you exactly what it is. I colored my hair 6 weeks ago and the color finally faded. That one area that you pointed out has a bunch of grey hairs, so they tend to have a faded appearance in that area when you see it from a distance. Up close you can see that area filled in a little more with the greys. Good catch Kamran, you're getting me motivated to color it again!😉

Well, happy to know it's just the colour of the hair. I'm getting a few white hair of my own and i feel like i'll be adding a splash of colour too soon enough. 

Not long to go for my own procedure now hopefully, so i'll be definitely posting up a thread once i have everything in order. Seeing your progress and updates as well as all your help made me feel like i'm making the right decision for myself too. Thanks. 

Honestly, you look fantastic at 8 months bud. The next 4 are going to be even better! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Well, happy to know it's just the colour of the hair. I'm getting a few white hair of my own and i feel like i'll be adding a splash of colour too soon enough. 

Not long to go for my own procedure now hopefully, so i'll be definitely posting up a thread once i have everything in order. Seeing your progress and updates as well as all your help made me feel like i'm making the right decision for myself too. Thanks. 

Honestly, you look fantastic at 8 months bud. The next 4 are going to be even better! 

Thanks again for all your support Kamran! I look forward to returning the favor with your thread. I'm chomping at the bit until your procedure in May.😉

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, MazAB said:

DSC_9326.jpg

That picture could be a screen saver, beautiful. What part of Cancun? Playa Del Rey?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Armen that picture of you represents not just your brilliant results from Eugenix but also the other half which is you. This picture reflects the results of how you self discipline yourself in every area of your life. It's a true credit to how you look after yourself and make solid, wise choices. 👌

• Like 2