Histogen HST-001 Goes Under and No One's Surprised *FAIL

• Administrators

As some of you may know, Histogen HST-001 was a hair regenerative treatment that was supposed to stimulate new hair growth by signaling growth factors and stem cells. But the only thing they signaled was a bust. Histogen joins Intercytex and Replicel among the many companies that BUSTED.

Histogen HST-001 Goes Under and No One is Surprised

HISTOGEN.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Wasn’t replicel supposed to launch this year? 

Nope the clinical trials were a bust

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/shisheido-replicel-bust/3436

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Looks like you be keeping your job at hair restoration network for awhile longer now Melvin. 

I would gladly give this job up, if there was really a hair loss solution lol oh well, looks like the plug and grow solution is still king.

View my thread

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

It's like Mythbusters but for hair lol

I should create a mythbusters "hair loss edition" that's actually a good idea for a YouTube series.

• Like 1

View my thread

Oh well, another failed "stem cell therapy".

For me, we already have a cure for vast majority of people - Finasteride + Minoxidil + Hair Transplant. If all of it is done well and you're not destined to be NW6-7 with DUPA or aggressive Retrograde, you will have full head of hair.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

I can’t imagine the collective amount of money that went down the toilet for “results” that couldn’t even beat Minox + Microneedling...additionally Fin, Nizoral and Detumescene aka Scalp Massage. 

Exactly! These regenerative treatments can’t beat the tiny puncture wound healing growth factor effects from microneedling.

• Like 1

View my thread

On 6/23/2021 at 2:39 AM, Rolandas said:

Oh well, another failed "stem cell therapy".

For me, we already have a cure for vast majority of people - Finasteride + Minoxidil + Hair Transplant. If all of it is done well and you're not destined to be NW6-7 with DUPA or aggressive Retrograde, you will have full head of hair.

How many grafts do you have left?

36 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

How many grafts do you have left?

about 2000 if done correctly

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

It’s all about them hair plugs y’all .. they work . Hopefully when more surgeons become better at it , n it becomes more popular ..  the average person can get back there hair .. n not have to spend too much .   As of now .. it’s still kinda expensive ,, but then again it’s worth it . 
just don’t go to hair mills .. 

• Administrators
On 6/25/2021 at 10:29 PM, Legend007 said:

It’s all about them hair plugs y’all .. they work . Hopefully when more surgeons become better at it , n it becomes more popular ..  the average person can get back there hair .. n not have to spend too much .   As of now .. it’s still kinda expensive ,, but then again it’s worth it . 
just don’t go to hair mills .. 

Hair mills are the new pandemic.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...