HT at 22 years old? This is not going to age well

Obsession with plastic surgery at the age of 22 is a little scary. 

The surgeon is Dr. Kahen in Beverly Hills. I'm not familiar with this clinic, but the hairline is super aggressive. This is a pretty radical procedure. I can't see how this will age well, at all.

1026534700_Screenshot2021-05-26101224.jpg.7734cec9c2067af5a595b2fc57d4fcdb.jpg

• Administrators

Horrible design, definitely not going to age well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, qui bono said:

its not even about being super aggressive its just a flat out unnatural design - its far too low (even beyond the 4 fingers the doctor placed on the kids forehead) and the temple points are something you only see on African American hair. I guess they all seem happy though, but man that was tough to watch.

Theo Von recently mentioned he did his HT with Dr Kahen so I assume its the same doc (Melvin uploaded a video where he talks about it)

I honestly don't think low hairlines are that unnatural. Obviously you shouldn't be shooting for one if you're getting a hair transplant but there are guys out there with low hairlines that are totally natural. Asians are a great example.

image-w856.jpg?size=800x

• Administrators
1 hour ago, nicoandgello said:

Nah it’s terrible 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, deeznuts said:

I honestly don't think low hairlines are that unnatural. Obviously you shouldn't be shooting for one if you're getting a hair transplant but there are guys out there with low hairlines that are totally natural. Asians are a great example.

yea totally agree on the race/genetic aspect. As a pasty white male, a super low hairline would look really unnatural on me. Whereas African/Asian/Hispanic, super low hairlines are more natural. 

At the end of the day tho no one on this forum should aim for a super low hairline. It is almost guaranteeing future multiple HT's to chase down further hair loss. If men with MPB want that ultra-low hairline, tbh they should go the hair system route. 

Edited by SadMan2021

2 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

yea totally agree on the race/genetic aspect. As a pasty white male, a super low hairline would look really unnatural on me. Whereas African/Asian/Hispanic, super low hairlines are more natural. 

At the end of the day tho no one on this forum should aim for a super low hairline. It is almost guaranteeing future multiple HT's to chase down further hair loss. If men with MPB want that ultra-low hairline, tbh they should go the hair system route. 

No offense but Hispanic isn’t a race I’m from Spain last time I checked We were white as 50% of South America. 

17 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

both Hannity and Tucker Carlson have godly, juvenile hair. I wonder if they are just blessed

I'd say Tucker Carlson probably has some loss up front and blends in a parital hair piece to help conceal that. If he actually had that much hair on top he'd part or at least comb it more directionally clean. The top/side sloppiness on his left is deliberate to help blend into his real hair.

image.png.d1755cb0888fb037089ac7a0343507de.png

image.png.580f6e0e792388a36fd99125206900df.png

• Like 1