Keep and fight

1 hour ago, ssimpson7511 said:

¿Por qué dermaroll varias veces a la semana, eso solo puede causar daño?

That's right, that's why I preferred to left it a little later.

Best!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Happy new year friends!

I hadn't been here for a while, I wanted to wait a few months after the 3 mesotherapy sessions that I just had at the end of July (specifically, 5 months and a few days have passed).

Looking at the photo from exactly one year ago, January 2023, I think that the year has been positive and many of the little hairs that had not yet taken the step have already become adults.

I leave some reference photos, which although they are not the same, I hope you can appreciate how the story goes, from January 2021 with wounds caused by the prosthesis before starting the adventure of taking medication, through January of last year where you could see the miniaturized hairs that They had not finished growing, until today with a more favorable situation under natural light from the window.

spacer.png

Next week I have a check-up with te doctor and I imagine that I will be encouraged to apply other mesotherapy sessions (continuing with the usual medication: dutas, topical and oral minox, biotin, vitamins, collagen...) waiting with faith that make more change in me 🙏

I hope the post helps you in some way as it helps me to move forward.

Greetings and I wish you all the best! 

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

Very VERY impressive 

Some might think unbelievable with just meds and mesotherapy.   Would you mind breaking down what you are doing these days for mesotherapy.  

Also, I'm curious...   How's the front looking?  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 5:18 AM, Etownone said:

Muy MUY impresionante 

Algunos podrían pensar que es increíble con sólo medicamentos y mesoterapia. ¿Te importaría desglosar lo que estás haciendo estos días en cuanto a mesoterapia?  

Además tengo curiosidad... ¿Cómo se ve el frente?  

Thank you very much friend, the truth is that it is also impressive for me, I have to look at the photos sometimes to be aware of the situation from which I started, people have bad memories.  

As for mesotherapy, I received my last session on July 26 (there were 3 sessions).  Next week I have a check-up, I imagine that like I have improved, and if the doctor doesn't say otherwise, I will continue with new sessions (is not doctor Mwamba's topical mesotherapy).  

On the other hand, I continue taking oral and topical medications.  

I will post a photo of my front part, the back part has improved more, although it is true that the front part had almost no hair to start with, as you can see on my journey.

All the best! A hug!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

Hi!

Today I have gone to the check-up I mentioned and the doctor says that I have improved and she directly gave me the first of the next three sessions of mesotherapy that we have planned.  She says that after one year of having the first session, the maximum improvement is seen, so I am looking forward to continuing.

Best!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

Hi!

Today I have gone to the check-up I mentioned and the doctor says that I have improved and she directly gave me the first of the next three sessions of mesotherapy that we have planned.  She says that after one year of having the first session, the maximum improvement is seen, so I am looking forward to continuing.

Best!

what is being injected in this mesotherapy? 

Just now, PelazoVenAMi said:

According to what the doctor told me, mesotherapy includes Dutasteride, Minoxidil and vitamins.

Best!

thanks, what i dont get is, why mesotherapy rather than just topical dut? bc topical dut goes systemic, and woudlnt injecting mesotherapy in the scalp also go systemic? or am i missing something here. can you explain

10 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Gracias, lo que no entiendo es ¿por qué mesoterapia en lugar de solo medicamento tópico? Porque el producto tópico se vuelve sistémico, y ¿la inyección de mesoterapia en el cuero cabelludo no sería también sistémica? o me falta algo aquí. puedes explicar

If you read my thread, you will see that in my journey I already applied topical Dutasteride for a season in two modalities.

I think it helped me, but I decided to try this way because, from personal opinion, I think it is more effective.  

Side effects are not the reason for changing treatment, I also take Dutasteride orally and I have no side effects.

Best!

Just now, PelazoVenAMi said:

If you read my thread, you will see that in my journey I already applied topical Dutasteride for a season in two modalities.

I think it helped me, but I decided to try this way because, from personal opinion, I think it is more effective.  

Side effects are not the reason for changing treatment, I also take Dutasteride orally and I have no side effects.

Best!

glad you are seeing a difference with the meso. 

you are bullet proof! no sides on topical, meso and oral dut! im jealous!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Me alegro de que estés viendo una diferencia con el meso. 

¡eres a prueba de balas! ¡Sin acompañamientos en productos tópicos, meso y orales! ¡Estoy celosa!

I applied topical mesotherapy at home with a dermaroller.  Injected mesotherapy is applied to me in a center and the punctures are much more painful in comparison, they do it with a needle or gun. 

I will tell how the evolution is going, thank you for your words friend, the best for you!

On 1/11/2024 at 4:25 PM, PelazoVenAMi said:

I applied topical mesotherapy at home with a dermaroller.  Injected mesotherapy is applied to me in a center and the punctures are much more painful in comparison, they do it with a needle or gun. 

I will tell how the evolution is going, thank you for your words friend, the best for you!

Hi,

Do you know the depth they use for the meso with gun ? 

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

18 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Hola,

¿Sabes la profundidad que usan para el meso con pistola? 

Hi!

I honestly don't know, but I can ask in my next session if you're really interested.  They apply some ice and vibration to distract the pain.

Best

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

Hi!

I honestly don't know, but I can ask in my next session if you're really interested.  They apply some ice and vibration to distract the pain.

Best

Ok great thanks you very much !

ASCE+ HRLV

@PelazoVenAMi congrats very good progress. Are you spanish or perhaps in Mexico (given the pictures, months naming)? Im in Mexico and considering getting Meso Therapy DUT too.

Did you do the meso in the beginning weekly or monthly? for how long until you did a first bigger break?

But Im still a bit skeptical about side effects even if its injected if it goes systemic...

@12345 or anyone following this threads and has more experience with injection and side effects?

Because I had side effects with oral intake.

Also my doctor recommended me minoxidil oral, also there Im a bit worried about side effects (lipido/erectile)

thanks

22 minutes ago, Maistro said:

@PelazoVenAMi congrats very good progress. Are you spanish or perhaps in Mexico (given the pictures, months naming)? Im in Mexico and considering getting Meso Therapy DUT too.

Did you do the meso in the beginning weekly or monthly? for how long until you did a first bigger break?

But Im still a bit skeptical about side effects even if its injected if it goes systemic...

@12345 or anyone following this threads and has more experience with injection and side effects?

Because I had side effects with oral intake.

Also my doctor recommended me minoxidil oral, also there Im a bit worried about side effects (lipido/erectile)

thanks

i dont have experience with mesotherapy 

8 hours ago, Maistro said:

@PelazoVenAMi felicidades muy buen avance. ¿Eres español o quizás estás en México (dadas las fotos, meses nombrando)? Estoy en México y estoy considerando recibir Meso Therapy DUT también.

¿Hiciste el meso al principio semanal o mensualmente? ¿Cuánto tiempo hasta que hiciste un primer descanso más importante?

Pero todavía soy un poco escéptico acerca de los efectos secundarios, incluso si se inyecta si se vuelve sistémico...

@12345 ¿O alguien que siga estos hilos y tenga más experiencia con inyecciones y efectos secundarios?

Porque tuve efectos secundarios con la ingesta oral.

Además, mi médico me recomendó minoxidil oral y también estoy un poco preocupado por los efectos secundarios (lipido/erección).

gracias

Hi  @Maistro @maestro

Thank you for your kind words. I am spanish.

I did 3 sessions, one a month, after the third the doctor recommended to rest and it has been about 5 months of rest, from the end of July until last week.  I will have another 3 sessions, one a month and I will rest again.  I will tell you the progress here.  As for the side effects, I can't tell you much, I don't have them.

I wish you the best!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

11 hours ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

Hi  @Maistro @maestro

Thank you for your kind words. I am spanish.

I did 3 sessions, one a month, after the third the doctor recommended to rest and it has been about 5 months of rest, from the end of July until last week.  I will have another 3 sessions, one a month and I will rest again.  I will tell you the progress here.  As for the side effects, I can't tell you much, I don't have them.

I wish you the best!

Did the doctor explain why you can’t one per month all year around?

is it useless or can it be counterproductive?

52 minutes ago, duchaine said:

Did the doctor explain why you can’t one per month all year around?

is it useless or can it be counterproductive?

Hi! 

I suppose the doctor has chosen this frequency because I also take Dutasteride and Minoxidil orally.  I suppose that in a person who does not take medication orally the frequency will be different (I don't know for sure).

But from what I have read in other cases there is always a rest period in the treatment.

Best!

@PelazoVenAMi are your really sure in the injection is also minoxidil? can you ask what exactly is in it, incl. vitamins etc. to get a complete list :)

also what is the injection depth?

have you ever considered stoping DUT orally? What do you think has caused the significant hair improvement -> only when you started with the mesotherapy or also DUT orally alone or mainly DUT orally?

please

many thanks

6 hours ago, Maistro said:

@PelazoVenAMi are your really sure in the injection is also minoxidil? can you ask what exactly is in it, incl. vitamins etc. to get a complete list :)

have you ever considered stoping DUT orally? What do you think has caused the significant hair improvement -> only when you started with the mesotherapy or also DUT orally alone or mainly DUT orally?

please

many thanks

@maistro please stay in touch with us to know if you get sides with mésothérapy dutasteride .... Because if you don't I think I will add it later to my exosomes mesotherapy;)

thanks 👍

ASCE+ HRLV

8 hours ago, Maistro said:

please

many thanks

@Maistro 

Yes, she told me Minoxidil, Dutasteride and vitamins.  They are usually vitamins, minerals, amino acids... from what I have read.

As I told another colleague, I don't know the depth of the needle, I will ask about it in my next session in February.

Taking Dutasteride orally alone also improved me (you can see it in this thread), but I think that now that I take it orally, injected and topically (this one Minoxidil) the results are better.  It all adds up and I am completing the 3 routes of action: oral, injected and topical.

And of course believing in me, several doctors told me that I was not suitable for surgery without even telling me to try the medication.  I'm talking about good doctors.  

I don't blame them either, I was near to NW VII, but they should have encouraged me to try.

I was like that in the begining

spacer.png

Allways fight for what you want.

A hug!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi
  • Like 1

I really think that a topical anti androgen like CB0301 at 1% or 17-Alfa Estradiol 0.025% is what your protocol is missing to get you to the next stage.

You don't need more Dutasteride. Taking it orally has your DHT levels probably close to nothing so Mesotherapy while very beneficial for those on Finasteride or no medication makes little difference if your DHT is already suppressed to those levels.

It's testosterone preventing further recovery, your DHT and minoxidil is covered.

17-Alfa Estradiol will aromatize much of your scalp free testosterone (which must be high since DHT is blocked), this is particularly effective on the hairline. Estradiol also thickens the hair.

It has no feminizing effects (it's not Beta Estradiol)

Edited by mustang

55 minutes ago, mustang said:

I really think that a topical anti androgen like CB0301 at 1% or 17-Alfa Estradiol 0.025% is what your protocol is missing to get you to the next stage.

You don't need more Dutasteride. Taking it orally has your DHT levels probably close to nothing so Mesotherapy while very beneficial for those on Finasteride or no medication makes little difference if your DHT is already suppressed to those levels.

It's testosterone preventing further recovery, your DHT and minoxidil is covered.

17-Alfa Estradiol will aromatize much of your scalp free testosterone (which must be high since DHT is blocked), this is particularly effective on the hairline. Estradiol also thickens the hair.

It has no feminizing effects (it's not Beta Estradiol)

Oral dht reduces scalp dht but adding topical bring the dht to about 20% that is crucial for hair growth.

6 hours ago, mustang said:

Realmente creo que un antiandrógeno tópico como CB0301 al 1% o 17-Alfa Estradiol al 0,025% es lo que le falta a su protocolo para pasar a la siguiente etapa.

No necesita más Dutasterida. Tomarlo por vía oral hace que sus niveles de DHT probablemente sean casi nulos, por lo que la mesoterapia, aunque es muy beneficiosa para quienes toman Finasteride o no toman ningún medicamento, hace poca diferencia si su DHT ya está suprimido a esos niveles.

Es la testosterona lo que impide una mayor recuperación, su DHT y minoxidil están cubiertos.

El 17-Alfa Estradiol aromatizará gran parte de la testosterona libre del cuero cabelludo (que debe ser alta ya que la DHT está bloqueada), esto es particularmente efectivo en la línea del cabello. El estradiol también espesa el cabello.

No tiene efectos feminizantes (no es Beta Estradiol)

I'm sorry, but I have not seen any case that has used this medication and that has provided images to corroborate its effect and progress achieved.  

It is clear that mesotherapy has greatly improved my condition, you just have to look at the images of my crown.  This is a fact and has been proven.  

Anyway, this thread is to provide my experience, not to debate medications.

Best