Keep and fight

1 hour ago, mustang said:

sick results!!!!

Thank you!!!  Very happy with the results, without any side effects from the oral medication or the lotions from Dr Mwamba that make a great team!  I hope to keep improving!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friends!

This month I don't know if, having spent a long time wearing a cap and sunbathing, I have had shedding.  On the positive side, I see some areas with greater thickness towards the center of the head (as if the alopecia would close side to side).  On the other hand, other hairs in the center seem to have fallen out or perhaps some fine hairs are also more blond from the sun and that now I have darker skin.  Either way, I hope that shedding means that they can be born stronger and thicker.

IMG-20210805-221822.jpg

For the rest, I have continued to apply the lotions as I have been doing so far.

I remember that I have not yet completed 3 months with dutasteride and oral minox (I will complete on august 22).  Next monday I will complete 3 months with topical dutasteride and mesotherapy from Dr Mwamba.

We continue, a hug and happy summer!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mustang said:

incredible change, form norwood 7 to norwood 4 in 3 months.

Thank you very much for the comment!

Yes, I am very grateful to Dr Mwamba, when many prestigious doctors told me that my case had no solution, not even with an operation, he invited me to try it.  

It is being a process of mental transformation, of conviction, of trust, of security and of faith.

A hug!

• Like 1

You have to know where you are coming from to know where you are going.  April 5, a very important and difficult day for me, stopping the use of the prosthesis was not easy at all.  It is still a demanding journey for me, but the photos save me from doubts, I am on the right track. To be continued! 

IMG-20210807-130123.jpg

If you also doubt, dare, you can too!

A hug!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi
  • Like 2

Many thanks for sharing ur case.. looks everything on target. 

what’s ur current regime? And what’s difference between topical dutestride and dutestride mesothapy ?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, SLY said:

Many thanks for sharing ur case.. looks everything on target. 

what’s ur current regime? And what’s difference between topical dutestride and dutestride mesothapy ?

Thank you so much. Sorry for the delay un response.

- Oral dutasteride (5 days a week)
- Oral Minoxidil 5mg (Every day)
 - Topical dutasteride 2 days a week (I give it on both days I don't take oral dutasteride)
- Mesotherapy dutasteride (currently once a month).
- Vitamins
- Biotin
- Dermarolller

From what I think, although I would like the doctor to answer you more, the topical dutasteride is less aggressive, the mesotherapy dutasteride is stronger and it is advisable to apply it with a dermaroller so that it penetrates more.

Both lotions contain Biotin, Panthenol and other natural growth factors that are exclusive to Dr Mwamba and a proven formula that creates a synergistic effect on alopecia superior to using Dutasteride alone.

A hug! 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, Homeerestre said:

The results are remarkable. Congrats!

Thank you so much!!

I hope and wish to continue improving, I have recently completed 3 months with oral dutasteride and oral minoxidil and on my way to 4 months with Dr. Mwamba's lotions. I hope they still have the strength to act!

A hug!

Many thanks for your reply and details information :) impressive result 

just a question on topical dutestride, how many ML ur using per application? R u applying into whole scalp? What’s the expiry date of bottel topical dutestride?

13 minutes ago, SLY said:

Many thanks for your reply and details information :) impressive result 

just a question on topical dutestride, how many ML ur using per application? R u applying into whole scalp? What’s the expiry date of bottel topical dutestride?

Thank you!

2 ml in each application.  With that amount, it is very good to apply all over the scalp because it seems to me that it absorbs less than topical Minoxidil for example.

They come 60 ml in the bottle, I spend 16 ml a month.  It lasts me a little over 3 and a half months.

A hug!

Many thanks for ur detailed reply.. ur very committed for the treatments :)

U mention earlier about dermroller, r u using it with topical dutestride together at same time? Have u experience any side effects from topical? Thanks once again and have a good day 

• Like 1

Damn what a change

Congratulations man, you are doing everything you possibly can

It takes up to 12 months to see the final result of your treatment so I am sure you will continue to improve 

Once again this shows that androgenic alopecia is multifactoral and requires a systemic and simultaneous approach to be reversed.

The only things left in the bad would be PRP which I doubt would make a big difference in your case and using a topical anti androgen as CB0301

I believe (I am not certain) that they are trying it on some patients, you should contact them about it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SLY said:

Many thanks for ur detailed reply.. ur very committed for the treatments :)

U mention earlier about dermroller, r u using it with topical dutestride together at same time? Have u experience any side effects from topical? Thanks once again and have a good day 

I use the dermaroller several times a week of different lengths so as not to stress my scalp (I imagine it is good for the skin's collagen) and especially the day that I apply dutasteride mesotherapy so that it penetrates better.  If I use dermaroller very much (I usually do some minutes before using the lotion), the lotion may sting somewhat, but it is nothing that cannot be tolerated.

Luckily, I have not had any side effects and I am very happy.  

Happy day to you too, a hug! 😀💪

6 hours ago, mustang said:

Damn what a change

It takes up to 12 months to see the final result of your treatment so I am sure you will continue to improve 

Once again this shows that androgenic alopecia is multifactoral and requires a systemic and simultaneous approach to be reversed.

The only things left in the bad would be PRP which I doubt would make a big difference in your case and using a topical anti androgen as CB0301

I believe (I am not certain) that they are trying it on some patients, you should contact them about it.

Thank you very much for your words.  What good news, I have not yet completed my fourth month using the lotions 🙏

Hopefully I can continue to improve, in the central area there are fine hairs that hopefully from one day on they will become adults and thick, I trust and believe 🙏, hair has grown where there was nothing before.

It is a process of patience and perseverance.  Although the length of the hair also helps and is "covering" there are days when you look better and others worse.  Sometimes you are unaware of what you are advancing.

I had also asked myself if PRP or injections can speed up the process.  The CB0301 I do not know what it is, I will read about it.

In 2 weeks I will post the September photo.

Thank you very much, a hug!  💪😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 5:23 AM, mustang said:

Damn what a change

Thank you very much for your words.  What good news, I have not yet completed my fourth month using the lotions 🙏

Hopefully I can continue to improve, in the central area there are fine hairs that hopefully from one day on they will become adults and thick, I trust and believe 🙏, hair has grown where there was nothing before.

It is a process of patience and perseverance.  Although the length of the hair also helps and is "covering" there are days when you look better and others worse.  Sometimes you are unaware of what you are advancing.

I had also asked myself if PRP or injections can speed up the process.  The CB0301 I do not know what it is, I will read about it.

In 2 weeks I will post the September photo.

Thank you very much, a hug!  💪😀

Another month we move on.

The important thing is not to stop and continue the treatments with faith and perseverance.  Good days and bad days on the road.  This month I have had shedding, it can be seen in one of the photos that I post in detail, almost all the hairs in the central area have fallen out.  I hope it's good news 🙏

Summary of my path since I started until today:

- From April 12 to May 22 (oral finasteride + topical Minoxidil 5%)

- From May 9 to today (Dr. Mwamba's topical dutasteride and mesotherapy lotions) - 4 months

- From May 22 (I substitute finasteride and topical minox) until now (dutasteride and oral Minoxidil 5mg) - I have not yet turned 4 months

I notice the hair on the sides and back area much stronger and darker, perhaps the beard as well and I have grown some more hair on the back of my hand and fingers, but hey, I don't care much.

The length of the hair (I do not want to cut it because perhaps with a little more I can use fibers in a specific appointment and leave the use of a cap, although they do not bring me good memories haha) is helping to cover something else.

Add-Text-09-05-10-31-56.jpg

Add-Text-09-05-10-20-27.jpg

Seen from where it started (NW VII practically) I continue to live a great miracle.

Photo (February 2021) before considering leaving the prosthesis and taking medication:

IMG-20210905-145545.jpg

A hug!

• 4 weeks later...

IMG-20210930-225619.jpgHello people, we continue to bingo!

Just almost 4 months on dutasteride and oral minox.

We are moving forward after the shedding suffered last month.  I would like everything to be faster, but hey, at least it continues to evolve positively and I am aware of where I started.

Something positive, the hair that fell from the center of the head seems to come out little by little (I hope it can be seen in the photo in detail), I hope they will thicken at some point so that even if it is to be able to cover a little with fiber (I am a little sick of the cap haha).

I also continue to apply Dr. Mwamba's lotions without side effects, taking vitamins (morning and night) and these days I have applied less dermaroller because I have been on vacation.

A hug!

IMG-20210930-223900.jpg

• Like 1

I think everything on the 50% miniaturization line has been reversed and stoped cold turkey.

Some spots were further gone and will be harder to revert but it’s still early , I am guessing you have another  6 months ahead 

Maybe an anti androgen is the only missing piece (CB0301 or Fluridil) to your very aggressive treatment protocol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mustang said:

I think everything on the 50% miniaturization line has been reversed and stoped cold turkey.

Some spots were further gone and will be harder to revert but it’s still early , I am guessing you have another  6 months ahead 

Maybe an anti androgen is the only missing piece (CB0301 or Fluridil) to your very aggressive treatment protocol 

Thank you very much for your comment, I suppose I will continue with the same treatment for 6/8 more months to see the evolution.  Do you think doing SMP could harm evolution?  I am currently quite uncomfortable since I do not want to put on the hair prosthesis again nor do I want to show myself without hair to others.

A hug!