Keep and fight

Many thanks for sharing .. I can see ur picture on 30th sep is better 30 August :)

just for my reference , what’s reasons for shedding u had? Is it Buz of the medication protocol ur talking for your hair ?

2 hours ago, SLY said:

Many thanks for sharing .. I can see ur picture on 30th sep is better 30 August :)

just for my reference , what’s reasons for shedding u had? Is it Buz of the medication protocol ur talking for your hair ?

Hi!

Yes, I imagine I had shedding from the medication although it is kind of strange.  In July there seemed to be thicker hairs, but in August everything fell out without making changes to the medication.  The only change was sunbathing and bathing in the sea haha. 

I hope they come out again and the hairs in the center of the head get thick.  I hope I have answered you, I want my English to be better.

A hug!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!!

I find it interesting to comment on this in case it happens to someone else and can help you.  Although in my last post on September 30, you could see some small hairs poking out of the central area of the head, I am in a challenging stage.

After 3 months of starting to medicate me, as you can see in the photo of July 9, the evolution was incredible and multiple hairs came out in areas where in April there was hardly anything.  It was something miraculous.

Photo July 9:

Add-Text-10-09-04-33-13.jpg

But, as is well explained, sometimes (not to all people), 3-4 months after starting the treatment, our friend shedding arrives.  It came to me approximately at the beginning of August (at least I was conscious there), leaving the central area practically deserted as you can see in the photo of September 5.

Photo September 5:

Add-Text-10-09-04-37-34.jpg

Logically this raises doubts, but I have no choice but to continue believing in the positive effect of shedding.  The question now is to hope with confidence that those follicles will come back in a renewed way, stronger and thicker.  I'm still confident, I hope for a sweeter November / New Year's Eve, I'll keep posting.

A hug!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@PelazoVenAMi congratulations on your results from the use of medication alone. I'm sure your hair is just in a stage of shedding and will come back into its anagen phase as you stay on the medication. Can I ask if you have experienced any side effects from dutasteride or finasteride? Many thanks for sharing I look forward to following your journey.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@PelazoVenAMi congratulations on your results from the use of medication alone. I'm sure your hair is just in a stage of shedding and will come back into its anagen phase as you stay on the medication. Can I ask if you have experienced any side effects from dutasteride or finasteride? Many thanks for sharing I look forward to following your journey.

@GatsbyThank you very much for your words, they greatly encourage me to continue and look forward to this new stage.

I have not felt any side effects either with the oral medication or with Dr Mwamba's lotions.  Oral Minoxidil has caused hair to grow on the back of my hands and a drop in blood pressure for the first few days, but nothing important.

I will keep posting and can help more people.

A hug!!!

• 3 weeks later...

And sometimes it happens that even if you don't see what you want, you have to keep believing.  If we are sure that our cells and organs work without having to see them, why not believe that hair is on its way even if we do not see it?

For days I have not seen progress in the mirror, I even see setbacks, fine hairs continue to fall.  This transformation process is being a great teacher for my patience and moral management.

But also a few days ago, unconsciously when I passed my hand over my scalp, I noticed on my fingertips like little pinches (there was nothing before, they were easy to identify haha) and today I took a photo and When zooming in, there has been an impulse to see that new creatures appear haha, I hope they become adult and strong soon and multiply by 1000. Show must go on!

Screenshot-2021-10-25-15-26-19-218-com-m

A hug for everyone!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi
Correction

3 hours ago, yacine.drose said:

amazing man congrat

you think duta gave you better results than fin ?

Thank you very much for your words @yacine.drose.  To be honest, I was only on finasteride from April 12 to May 22, it is very little time to assess its effect.  The reason for the change was because I read that it gave better results.

A hug!

• Like 1

Well, here is the update for the month.

5 months and 13 days with dutasteride and oral minox (since May 22, 2021).

On the 9th of this month I am 6 months old with Dr Mwamba's topical and mesotherapy lotions (since May 9, 2021).

A hug for everyone!IMG-20211104-231111.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Continuing to improve ! Not even 7 months between those pics 👌 hope it progresses even more 🙏

Thank you very much for your words and good wishes.  So far there is still progress, I hope they continue like this 🙏 also comment that I continue with vitamins and dermaroller.  A hug!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

Thank you very much for your words and good wishes.  So far there is still progress, I hope they continue like this 🙏 also comment that I continue with vitamins and dermaroller.  A hug!

It shows what can be achieved without a ht. and it’s such a improvement, well done for being so vigilant. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JC71 said:

It shows what can be achieved without a ht. and it’s such a improvement, well done for being so vigilant. 

Thank you very much, the path is slower, but in large alopecia like mine it is very helpful.  I will still continue until a year or more and posting the changes, a hug!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello family!

I leave another comparison on the back (21 november vs 30 april), it shows that it has gone up and closed and that I have new tenants upstairs.  You can see where the hair swirl was in my early years 😂 (right side).

I remember that tomorrow I will turn 6 months of top-of-the-range oral medication (May 22):

- Dutas oral 0.5 mg
 - Minox oral 5 mg

6 months and 13 days with lotions from Doctor Mwamba, currently:

- Topical dutas 0.05% (2 times a week)
 - Dutas mesotherapy 0.01% (once a week)

Add-Text-11-21-12-03-07.jpg

Hugs!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi
  • Like 2

@PelazoVenAMi I just read your entire thread and I gotta say this is some incredible and inspirational stuff I'm seeing!

I, myself, am about to embark on my own Finasteride journey after about a decade of ruling it out. So seeing how much progress you've made in under a year is extremely encouraging to me!

Hopefully I will be able to document/chronicle a successful Finasteride journey myself!

Congrats my friend! 😎

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Balding Bad said:

@PelazoVenAMi I just read your entire thread and I gotta say this is some incredible and inspirational stuff I'm seeing!

I, myself, am about to embark on my own Finasteride journey after about a decade of ruling it out. So seeing how much progress you've made in under a year is extremely encouraging to me!

Hopefully I will be able to document/chronicle a successful Finasteride journey myself!

Congrats my friend! 😎

Thank you very much for your words @Balding Bad  I am glad that my path has inspired you to start.  I wish you the best, be constant, try not to let your mind deceive you even if you see something you do not like in the mirror and take pictures from time to time that are the ones that will really help you see your progress.  At least that's what has helped me.  

Big hug friend, let's go together! 💪

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

How are you?

In my case tomorrow is the seventh month of minox and oral dutas and eighth of the lotions of Doctor Mwamba.

This month there has been no great news, even from the photo I may be seen something worse than in the previous one because not long ago I snuffed the front to give me better lotions and boost this area and part of it has trouble growing again.  In my case, as can be seen in the photo, the left area of my head responds better than the right, there are hairs of all possible thicknesses and each one seems to have a different growth phase, some fine ones I continue to see that they fall.  On a positive side and being honest, the length of the hair helps to cover that area more.

It is not visible to the eye, but when I pass my hand through the area that is most difficult, it gives me the feeling that the dots that once came out are already beginning to turn into little hairs in the center of the head (detail photo ), to see if they grow, thicken and give a joy.  I remember that my scalp was badly damaged by the use of adhesive products and I was on my way to NW VII and there were no hairs in those areas.

It has been a mentally demanding year due to the decision I made in April to leave the prosthesis, but positive and very grateful for the response that the scalp has had.  For more!  Thank you very much to all!

I wish you all a merry Christmas and may 2022 be great for you all! 

A hug!

Screenshot-2021-12-21-12-01-36-337-com-mIMG-20211221-111613.jpg

5 hours ago, Bigred87 said:

Wow these are fantastic results! Can I ask do you plan to have a transplant eventually? 

Hi friend!

Thank you very much for your comment, it gives me a lot of encouragement to continue!  I want to wait another 6/11 months with medication and see progress.  I think the medication can continue to work for up to a year / year and a half.  I hope to have new improvements  🙏

A hug!!