Keep and fight

2 hours ago, mustang said:

You went from needing a 9.000 graft surgery to needing probably 4.500 already 

You have reduced your alopecia by half which is great !!

Thanks a lot @mustang!  I hope the surprises are not over, I know there is still a party up there haha.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  

A hug!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 4:06 PM, PelazoVenAMi said:

Thanks a lot @mustang!  I hope the surprises are not over, I know there is still a party up there haha.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  

A hug!

Hey just found your progress results. I have severe diffuse thinning all over and I’m not a candidate for hair transplant. Got REALLY depressed and thought it’s hopeless for me. Your posts have given me some hope in regaining some of my hair and hopefully be eligible for a transplant one day with more density and stability. How’s your progress going? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kevinbakinz said:

Hey just found your progress results. I have severe diffuse thinning all over and I’m not a candidate for hair transplant. Got REALLY depressed and thought it’s hopeless for me. Your posts have given me some hope in regaining some of my hair and hopefully be eligible for a transplant one day with more density and stability. How’s your progress going? 

Hi @Kevinbakinz!

Forget what you have been told, focus on what you want to achieve. Try and trust, above all trust and believe that it is possible (It is as important as medication).  They also told me that my case had no solution.  I would like the road to be faster, but the improvement since my beginnings is more than evident. I will continue constant a few more months. I know my improvement is not over. In a few days I will post my photo update.

A hug!

• Like 1

Hi friends,

Here the photo of the eighth month.  I remember that I started oral Minoxidil and Dutasteride on May 22, shortly after starting Dr Mwamba's topical dutasteride and mesotherapy lotions.

This month I felt better to the touch, but in the photo I look worse, so well, I won't give it importance and I just have to move on.

A hug!IMG-20220123-214428.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hello friends,

Ninth month, as there have been no major changes on the front compared to the previous month, I update the status of the back of the head compared to May 2021 (9 months) trying to make the photos as similar as possible (I take them myself 🤣)

A hug for everyone!Add-Text-02-23-12-05-37.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

This is unreal. Great result btw. Oral Minoxidil seems to be unbelievable in recovering and regrowing hairs. 

Thank you very much friend!

Yes, that's what they told me, before it I usted topic Minoxidil.  I had a few days with low blood pressure when I started taking it, but then everything was fine and very comfortable to take (better at night).

A hug! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello furry family!

Another month, each time seems to pass faster.

Tenth month since I started top of the range oral medication and Dr Mwamba's lotions (May 2021) - (The photo of the comparison is from April).  I remember I was on my way to NW VII.

To comment on this month: I don't know if some hair has fallen out, but I notice a strange fluff all over my head, even where there was nothing before, I hope you can see in the detail photos that there are little hairs, I hope they improve.

Go on! A hug!

IMG-20220322-214949.jpg

Screenshot-2022-03-22-21-51-19-953-com-m

Edited by PelazoVenAMi
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hi friends!

Well here goes the eleventh month!  The photo is a comparison of the year, but I started the top-of-the-range medication in May 2021.

It keeps giving me the feeling that there are little hairs all over my head, will they give the push?  Hopefully!  🙏

News:

I have started taking vitamin D, it was low and I also noticed that the hair vitamins I take do not provide it.  I know that there are people who do not give importance to the issue of vitamins, but personally I do.  I've been with them for 2 weeks so I still think it's too early to assess and produce a change in the body.  This vitamin stimulates the growth of hair follicles.  The main source to obtain it is the sun and some foods.

I have also started applying vitamin E to my scalp 2 times a week.  It is an antioxidant, stimulates growth and helps to strengthen.  I've been 2 weeks too, we'll see.

Everything else is the same and I'm moving on!

A hug!

IMG-20220422-215714.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi friends!

Well, this is what my year of medication has given me.

I regret that the first photo does not have the same light, at that time I did not plan to medicate myself and I was not very fond of taking photos of myself in that state. 

I don't know if dutasteride or bicalutamide mesotherapy could give any sort of boost to fuzz.

It only remains to continue, a hug

Imagen

• Like 2

• Moderators

Now that you have had some great growth over the course of one year, it may be time to start looking into a hair transplant to really add density to it all.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

5 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Now that you have had some great growth over the course of one year, it may be time to start looking into a hair transplant to really add density to it all.

Thank you very much for your comment!

My intention is to medicate myself for a few more months and then make the decision.  I have read that medication can restore hair up to 18 months.  

I don't know if a good dutasteride mesotherapy carried out in a specialized center would help me, if someone has done it I would be happy if they share their opinion. 

A hug!