Keep and fight

3 hours ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

I'm sorry, but I have not seen any case that has used this medication and that has provided images to corroborate its effect and progress achieved.  

It is clear that mesotherapy has greatly improved my condition, you just have to look at the images of my crown.  This is a fact and has been proven.  

Anyway, this thread is to provide my experience, not to debate medications.

Best

I have, quite a few.

I am glad Mesotherapy is working for you!!

Just now, mustang said:

No puedo. No participan en foros y probablemente no les gustaría que publique sus fotos.

In that case, experiences without proof for me do not contribute anything.

Best

11 minutes ago, mustang said:

Sólo intento ayudarte, hombre. Lamento que mi aporte no te sea útil.

You have made the same comment in quite a few threads... The way to help the community is to provide evidence, follow-ups, progress, etc. and always in a visual way.  And with this comment I would ask you not to get into any more conversation since I don't want my thread to be used for this, you are free to open one and debate about it.  

Thanks for understanding.

13 hours ago, PelazoVenAMi said:

You have made the same comment in quite a few threads... The way to help the community is to provide evidence, follow-ups, progress, etc. and always in a visual way.  And with this comment I would ask you not to get into any more conversation since I don't want my thread to be used for this, you are free to open one and debate about it.  

Thanks for understanding.

I have done so with my surgeries and also treatments. I post pictures of follow ups of my results with Saw Palmetto Mesotherapy, Topical Dutasteride and donor repair.

You can also help with knowledge and first hand or anecdotal experience. 

You are not being used nor your thread. I simply gave you some some advice to improve further. Relax.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:29 AM, PelazoVenAMi said:

@Maistro 

Yes, she told me Minoxidil, Dutasteride and vitamins.  They are usually vitamins, minerals, amino acids... from what I have read.

As I told another colleague, I don't know the depth of the needle, I will ask about it in my next session in February.

Taking Dutasteride orally alone also improved me (you can see it in this thread), but I think that now that I take it orally, injected and topically (this one Minoxidil) the results are better.  It all adds up and I am completing the 3 routes of action: oral, injected and topical.

And of course believing in me, several doctors told me that I was not suitable for surgery without even telling me to try the medication.  I'm talking about good doctors.  

I don't blame them either, I was near to NW VII, but they should have encouraged me to try.

I was like that in the begining

spacer.png

Allways fight for what you want.

A hug!

Maybe I missed something about topical duta.

You are using duta cream/lotion, right?

what frequency are u using?

do you use dermarolling before topical duta?

is duta in the same lotion of minoxidil?

thanks

32 minutes ago, duchaine said:

Quizás me perdí algo sobre el duta tópico.

Estás usando crema/loción duta, ¿verdad?

¿Qué frecuencia estás usando?

¿Utilizas dermarolling antes del duta tópico?

¿Duta está en la misma loción de minoxidil?

gracias

Hi, 

No, I haven't applied topical Dutasteride in more than a year.  I stopped using it

My current medication is:

- Oral Dutasteride (now daily)

- Oral and topical Minoxidil (now daily)

- Biotin (now daily)

- Collagen (now daily)

- Vitamins (now I am resting)

- Ketokonazol shampoo (1-2 times week)

- Injected mesothepias (I have received 4 sessions to date, I have two more left)

Best

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

Estoy siguiendo el mismo protocolo (la gente subestima el colágeno pero creo que hace una gran diferencia).

¿Puedes decirme cuánta biotina usas, por favor?

Yes, I think collagen can help too, it all adds up.  I also think biotin helped me, I take 1-2 pills a day, 5 mg each pill.

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

48 minutes ago, Sunset Dune said:

You really should consider getting a hair transplant, you’ve done well with your medication routine but meds alone will never restore your former density before MPB kicked in. 

Medications can restore density. Sure he won’t get the density he had at 15 but nobody has, even people without aga.

medications usually are not able to restore the hairline.

I can’t see how is hairline is, because there are not pic but my 2 cent tip is working on that area and let the medications work their trick.

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

Medications can restore density. Sure he won’t get the density he had at 15 but nobody has, even people without aga.

medications usually are not able to restore the hairline.

I can’t see how is hairline is, because there are not pic but my 2 cent tip is working on that area and let the medications work their trick.

Is there any scientific reason why hair loss medication is not good at restoring hairline but it restores the crown/vertex area? 

2 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Realmente debería considerar hacerse un trasplante de cabello, le ha ido bien con su rutina de medicación, pero los medicamentos por sí solos nunca restaurarán su densidad anterior antes de que MPB hiciera efecto. 

Hi @Sunset Dune

Thank you very much for your opinion, of course I respect it.  

Logic also said that I was NW VII and that I should accept myself that way because the doctors said that I was not a suitable candidate and right now they themselves would surely want to do hair transpant on me.  

Even going against logic and although it is not understood, I want to wait to see if there is a greater change with the remaining sessions and rest.  And after the journey, it would be foolish for me to be in a hurry now, although I am the first to want to have hair like the great surgeries I see in this forum.

Lets keep walking! I wish you the best!

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

2 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Is there any scientific reason why hair loss medication is not good at restoring hairline but it restores the crown/vertex area? 

First of all, aga is progressive. You lose crown after (sometimes years) you lose the hairline. Considering that, it is time related issue.

second, some authors suggest that is something related to the areas of the scalp: the hairline:temples have less blow flow and less steam cells.

Just now, duchaine said:

First of all, aga is progressive. You lose crown after (sometimes years) you lose the hairline. Considering that, it is time related issue.

second, some authors suggest that is something related to the areas of the scalp: the hairline:temples have less blow flow and less steam cells.

The hairline has less blood flow than the crown? I thought it was the opposite, and that is why the crown typically takes longer to grow after surgery?

16 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

The hairline has less blood flow than the crown? I thought it was the opposite, and that is why the crown typically takes longer to grow after surgery?

From my readings (I can't find a research on this specific topic), the answer is more complex than yes or no.
Angiogenesis (creation of new capillaries) is related to anagen. So, you need blood flow to stimulate anagen but you need anagen to stimulate blood flow ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10771470/ )
This is why, when the hair is lost for many years (temple area), it is very very hard to get your hair back using medications.
You don't have a follicle there to stimulated angiogenesis.
By the other side, considering that the crown is not totally bald in many cases, you have some capillaries there to activate the anagen and activate the "virtuous" loop "anagen-agiogenesis".

When you transplant a follicle, I suppose it is a completely different story. 
If you transplant both in crown and temples and presuming that you don't have hair for a very long period of time, angiogenesis will occur faster in temples, because there are more veins and arteries running in that area, so it is a "simple" process.

Edited by duchaine

On 1/21/2024 at 1:29 PM, Sunset Dune said:

Because the hairline and temples are more prone to miniaturization from Testosterone and other androgens while the vertex and crown are more prone to miniaturization from DHT. This is why TRT users have results with RU58841 on their hairline while Dutasteride can't stop frontal miniaturization despite having zero DHT and why Dutasteride and Finasteride are far more effective on the vertex.

The crown has LESS blood supply than the hairline, this is why it takes 18 months for a HT to mature on the crown and survival rates are lower while it takes 9-12 months on the hairline.

2 hours ago, mustang said:

Because the hairline and temples are more prone to miniaturization from Testosterone and other androgens while the vertex and crown are more prone to miniaturization from DHT. This is why TRT users have results with RU58841 on their hairline while Dutasteride can't stop frontal miniaturization despite having zero DHT and why Dutasteride and Finasteride are far more effective on the vertex.

The crown has LESS blood supply than the hairline, this is why it takes 18 months for a HT to mature on the crown and survival rates are lower while it takes 9-12 months on the hairline.

Can you show researches to support both of your statements?

testosterone seems to have very low impact on aga and the crown poor blood flow is, at the moment, a urban legend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi team,

Update 02/04/2024, I include CosmeRNA to my medication diet.

You already know that I want to know how far I can go by being consistent with my routines.

I have decided to use CosmeRNA because you only have to apply it once every two weeks, making it very easy to use.  It's topical, you apply about 6/7 pumps, you rub it in, it hasn't caused irritation or anything like that on the first application and it seems to help create thicker hair.  I attach a photo of the applicator.

I hope that together with my usual medication plus the mesotherapy sessions I have left, this will be a turbo boost for hair creation!  🤣 I'll be updating!

I put some photos of how I am now with some comparison of where I come from.

A hug and follicles for everyone!  💪

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by PelazoVenAMi

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

In case anyone is interested, after the first month of using CosmeRNA I have not had any type of side effects.  As I said, it is applied every two weeks. Looking forward to the 3 months to comment on how it went.

Best!

• Like 1