😀Mr. Vigyat Singh, 47 yrs old with Norwood Hamilton Grade 5A met Dr. Pradeep Sethi at Eugenix Hair Sciences after his friends's recommendation. There was a plan to implant 5,400 FUE/DHT grafts over 2 days. Watch the video to know Vigyat's hair transplantation experience at Eugenix: Designing, pre-operative procedure, anaesthesia, slit making, plantation, post-operative posedure,etc.🤞🤞

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Not sure if you are familiar with the definition of 'homeliness' but it definitely doesn't mean what you think it means. 

Maybe change it to the word 'support'. Would be appropriate and would completely change the meaning of the sentence. 

Edited by kirkland
Wanted to add more words.

• Abhinay Singh changed the title to The Level of Comfort, Ease and Care While Undergoing 5,400 FUE Grafts @Eugenix Hair Sciences
5 hours ago, kirkland said:

Not sure if you are familiar with the definition of 'homeliness' but it definitely doesn't mean what you think it means. 

Maybe change it to the word 'support'. Would be appropriate and would completely change the meaning of the sentence. 

Thank you sir for your guidance.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations.  Well done Sir.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, SLA said:

Can't wait to see the progress!

Sure. We will post the updates. 

Kind Regards

On 5/19/2021 at 5:37 AM, rob7331 said:

Just dropping by to say wow that is incredible work, and a huge amount of coverage. Excellent job to the Eugenix team - I'm so jealous of this man's transplant! Hoping to visit Eugenix from Canada once I'm able to do so.

Thank you so much! You are most welcome.

Kind Regards