Dr. Ozlem Bicer Instagram Live Q&A May 1st

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I wanted to announce that I will be speaking with @Dr. Ozlem Bicer Clinic this Saturday May 1st. The time hasn't been scheduled yet, but I will announce it here once I know for sure the set time. There has been a lot of interest in Dr. Bicer's clinic lately, for one she's very affordable. But mostly because her past patients have such good things to say about her and her aftercare is top-notch. I'm excited to get the opportunity to speak with her in-depth. So if you guys have some questions you want to ask her be sure to ask it here or more importantly to join the session. 

Dr. Bicer Instagram Live .png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

As one of the few Turkish clinics offering strip, I'm just curious when the last FUT was performed in her clinic. As you discussed with Dr. Wong the demand for FUT is lower, and because Turkey in particular is a magnet for young guys looking specifically for FUE on a budget, it feels like most of them have never even considered strip.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

As one of the few Turkish clinics offering strip, I'm just curious when the last FUT was performed in her clinic. As you discussed with Dr. Wong the demand for FUT is lower, and because Turkey in particular is a magnet for young guys looking specifically for FUE on a budget, it feels like most of them have never even considered strip.

I’d be shocked if she says 1 in the last decade.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

It’s going to be at 10 am pacific time 8 pm Turkey time.

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RandoBrando517 said:

What’s the difference between manual and motorized punches? Why is one more expensive?

Good question I’ll ask her.

View my thread

What are the factors, other than number of grafts, that determine a great result? E.g.  You could have 2 NW3s go to the same clinic, and both get 3k grafts and one comes away with a brilliant, dense result and the other comes away with a thin, poor result.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Huncholini said:

What are the factors, other than number of grafts, that determine a great result? E.g.  You could have 2 NW3s go to the same clinic, and both get 3k grafts and one comes away with a brilliant, dense result and the other comes away with a thin, poor result.

Hair characteristics is probably the biggest factor, but I’ll go ahead and ask her as well.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

It’s gonna go down tomorrow guys, be sure to ask more questions now if you have any.

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

What are her thoughts on finasteride? 

There’s been some rumors going around that she tells people to not take fin, I’ll be sure to clear that up with her. 

• Like 1

View my thread

Question: 

It is known that she does most of the procerure; however, still part of the extraction and the implantation is done by her techs/nurses; so, what is the experience and qualifications of these? Because we all know that sometimes when the HT fails, it could be because the techs damaged the grafts during the extraction, or because they mishandled the grafts during the implantation. 

Edited by juancbz45

• Administrators
5 hours ago, juancbz45 said:

Question: 

It is known that she does most of the procerure; however, still part of the extraction and the implantation is done by her techs/nurses; so, what is the experience and qualifications of these? Because we all know that sometimes when the HT fails, it could be because the techs damaged the grafts during the extraction, or because they mishandled the grafts during the implantation. 

I will ask her, good question.

View my thread

• Administrators
  • Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...