Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It looks like it could be 3,000+ grafts if they are closely packed together.  A little difficult to say.  Hopefully a reputable office would extract and insert the number you paid for.  Good luck.  Send us some pictures in a few months.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

It looks like it could be 3,000+ grafts if they are closely packed together.  A little difficult to say.  Hopefully a reputable office would extract and insert the number you paid for.  Good luck.  Send us some pictures in a few months.

Thanks john 

I saw your results, they are quite  impressive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the frontal band is packed rather densely, so I agree with the others that it may be in the 3200 range. However I would have preferred it to be a bit less densely packed in order to get some grafts into the center section. It should have been a half circle rather than a U. I think you will end up needing another transplant to fill in the middle. I hope I'm wrong and it's just the lighting as there is a glare on that section and it looks like a bump from the anesthesia, so maybe it's not as bad as it looks there.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeHappy said:

It looks like the frontal band is packed rather densely, so I agree with the others that it may be in the 3200 range. However I would have preferred it to be a bit less densely packed in order to get some grafts into the center section. It should have been a half circle rather than a U. I think you will end up needing another transplant to fill in the middle. I hope I'm wrong and it's just the lighting as there is a glare on that section and it looks like a bump from the anesthesia, so maybe it's not as bad as it looks there.

 

 

This is a picture from today I will in any case need another resection in the dome area where I need at least 3500 more follicles, I am also worried about the scabs that have not yet come down I am already 3 weeks after the surgery

20210426_212211.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know why it is black, I  am in daily contact  with the transplant doctor who is actually a dermatologist, of course i consult with other people, from the field
I was told to check with him if it necrosis he says it is a hard scab that eventually went down
I hope this is really the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rj. said:

just looks like dried blood or a scab. can you not soften the skin and wash it 

I rinse the scabs with baby shampoo twice a day and massage the area but it does not go down I am afraid to try by force that will not cause harm 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

How long ago did you have the procedure? You can be rigorous in your cleaning past 9 days.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How long ago did you have the procedure? You can be rigorous in your cleaning past 9 days.

I finished the surgery on 8.4 almost three weeks ago,
I try to massage the area with shampoo, but not too strong
Do not take the risk of something being torn off there, of course  send pictures on a daily basis to the doctor,
Who did the surgery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Haimon said:

I finished the surgery on 8.4 almost three weeks ago,
I try to massage the area with shampoo, but not too strong
Do not take the risk of something being torn off there, of course  send pictures on a daily basis to the doctor,
Who did the surgery.

 

20210429_071316.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to soak the scab. Try staying in the shower for longer, say 20-30 mins, and let the water stream continuously over your recipient area while massaging it in circular motions with increasing force.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, giegnosiganoe said:

You need to soak the scab. Try staying in the shower for longer, say 20-30 mins, and let the water stream continuously over your recipient area while massaging it in circular motions with increasing force.

This is what I did yesterday, as soon as I use force
I kind of feel like I'm ripping something out there and it's pretty painful too
I'm afraid it's going to hurt, I no longer know what's better to leave like that or try by force

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Haimon said:

This is what I did yesterday, as soon as I use force
I kind of feel like I'm ripping something out there and it's pretty painful too
I'm afraid it's going to hurt, I no longer know what's better to leave like that or try by force

What does your surgeon say?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

What does your surgeon say?

He says it went down at the end, indeed one went down today I think there is some infection in the area according to the doctor, I asked if there would be a problem with hair growth he said there should be no problem, one more stubborn scab remains.

20210429_170107.thumb.jpg.3b8172592dcb701772f0ea2705bc31db.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, swats09 said:

Im glad its all healing over!

 Can't say i wasn't worried it was looking like necrosis.

Thanks buddy, the necrosis was my strongest concern, I was very pessimistic even though the doctor stated that it is not necrosis these are hard scabs, the last scab I try not to force down because it hurts there I hope the previous scab I removed did not damage the follicles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 6:36 AM, Haimon said:

Thanks buddy, the necrosis was my strongest concern, I was very pessimistic even though the doctor stated that it is not necrosis these are hard scabs, the last scab I try not to force down because it hurts there I hope the previous scab I removed did not damage 

The last scab came down, I saw that some curly hairs came down with it, hope it has no effect on the follicle

16199336425097454999016995493667.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haimon said:

The last scab came down, I saw that some curly hairs came down with it, hope it has no effect on the follicle

16199336425097454999016995493667.jpg

 

IMG-20210502-WA0004.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
On 5/1/2021 at 10:36 PM, Haimon said:

The last scab came down, I saw that some curly hairs came down with it, hope it has no effect on the follicle

16199336425097454999016995493667.jpg

I have to be honest, this doesn’t look too good. Have you shown these pictures to your surgeon? 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...