Grafts

Haimon

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Haimon said:

Hi,

who performed the surgery will approve me a repair at no cost he says it is two hours of work of course, the question is whether it is worth repairing or waiting for a second surgery and at the same time repair so as to save further pain of operations.

Do not go back to the same place. They did not do a proper job. If they can't do it right when you are paying them, then there is even less of a chance they will do it right if you are not paying them.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor
18 hours ago, Haimon said:

This is one of my concerns

Do not even think of returning to the clinic who performed this in the first place. The density of those grafts were so tight that you could have ended up with necrosis! Definitely listen to the suggestions of surgeons that John has made. Also I would give your recipient area a good twelve months at least to heal from the trauma. The redness will pass in time so don't be too worried at all about it. The recipient area has gone through trauma so it needs time of its own to heal. Also it's best to wait 12 months to get a full picture of what you and your next surgeon are looking at and what the plan is for the long game. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 2