Grafts

Haimon

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have to be honest, this doesn’t look too good. Have you shown these pictures to your surgeon? 

Yes I showed him, I'll have to get a checkup at the clinic

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have to be honest, this doesn’t look too good. Have you shown these pictures to your surgeon? 

My personal feeling that the implant in the front is not good, I feel that the area is scarred and not uniform like the other areas

4 minutes ago, Haimon said:

My personal feeling that the implant in the front is not good, I feel that the area is scarred and not uniform like the other areas

Update

20210504_064538.jpg

People heal at very different rates. If a scab does not want to come away after long bathing and rubbing this is because the skin underneath is still healing, it's an essential part of the process. Your recipient area looks a bit inflamed to me, have you been given any cream or can you get any access to Aloe Vera? 

Hi, I have not received any instructions to put cream or aloe vera in the area, I always send pictures to the surgeon, except for daily overlap based on baby shampoo, no other instructions were given, I hope to come to him this week for a check.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 6/30/2021 at 10:05 PM, Haimon said:

Last updaye 3 months over 

Does it look okay for such a period?

20210701_080140.jpg

Looks very red, has it improved at all?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It's looking much better.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone the area of which was the scalp is still empty in my opinion and the doctor's opinion I will need repair of at least 100 follicles, also the area is still reddish, I hope I can do the repair and soon prepare for a second transplant in the back and of course thicken the middle area, looking for recommendations for a good doctor in the area  Turkey or Cyprus

14 minutes ago, Haimon said:

Thanks to everyone the area of which was the scalp is still empty in my opinion and the doctor's opinion I will need repair of at least 100 follicles, also the area is still reddish, I hope I can do the repair and soon prepare for a second transplant in the back and of course thicken the middle area, looking for recommendations for a good doctor in the area  Turkey or Cyprus

Still way to early to get another transplant. But you could start looking at decent options such as HDC (Cyprus) @Doron Harati it will be a repair looking at the first procedure you had done. Also consider Dr Bisanga (BHR) @Raphael84@sland @DrTBarghouthi(Vertex)

• Like 3

Hi,

who performed the surgery will approve me a repair at no cost he says it is two hours of work of course, the question is whether it is worth repairing or waiting for a second surgery and at the same time repair so as to save further pain of operations.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Haimon said:

Hi,

who performed the surgery will approve me a repair at no cost he says it is two hours of work of course, the question is whether it is worth repairing or waiting for a second surgery and at the same time repair so as to save further pain of operations.

Under no circumstances Would I go back that Dr. Wait until you can go with a decent Dr/Clinic. 

• Like 2