Broadcasting Live Surgery with Eugenix on Instagram

• Administrators

Dear Community,

I've been working hard this past year to get you guys great interviews from industry leaders, behind the scenes footage of hair transplant surgery and the latest in hair loss treatments. After filming @Parsa Mohebi, MD procedure on @Manu Gujrati, MDon Instagram, the feedback I received was overwhelmingly positive. True transparency builds trust and credibility. There is nothing more transparent than seeing the surgery live. 

So i'm excited to announce that I will be doing an Instagram live with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal on the April 18th 7:00pm Pacific Time, and March 19th 7:00am Indian time. I really hope you guys can join us, it will be interactive, you can ask questions about surgery, and most importantly get a glimpse at how one of the world's best hair transplant doctors perform surgery. More details to come.

• Like 8

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wow this is great news ! Both Drs 👏 looking forward to it 👏

Yea it will be both doctors. Hopefully the community will enjoy it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, SLA said:

Thanks @Melvin-Moderator- You wrote 'March', but am assuming you meant, May, correct?

Omg haha I meant April, I’m still in March you guys. This years moving fast haha

• Like 1

View my thread

So i'm excited to announce that I will be doing an Instagram live with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal on the April 18th 7:00pm Pacific Time, and March 19th 7:00am Indian time

? We are able to time travel for Indian time ? 😂 

• Haha 2

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

So i'm excited to announce that I will be doing an Instagram live with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal on the April 18th 7:00pm Pacific Time, and March 19th 7:00am Indian time

? We are able to time travel for Indian time ? 😂 

image.gif

• Haha 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We had to reschedule because the patient couldn’t participate due to religious beliefs. We are on standby but it will happen.

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The surgery is rescheduled for next week.

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Guys,

I have EXCITING NEWS! this Sunday I will be filming Dr. Sethi get a hair transplant in his crown around 200 grafts. He is getting his hair transplant by Dr. Arika. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Wow! Who better to perform the surgery than your wife! Thank you for the heads up Melvin. I’ll be sure to tune in. 

Right! It’s gonna be the first ever husband wife duo live hair transplant. I’m very excited.

• Like 1

View my thread