Field report Dr. Pekiner - HT FUE - 3104 grafts - March 2021

Tug

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Tug you had amazing results so early but it would be great if you could post a update.

Thanks! 

Hey mate, what fascinated me is we have almost identical hairloss pattern/head shape and even our doctors picked kinda similiar hairline (u can see my thread). Hoping to have results atleast close to yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fellas,

thanks for your patience. I've had a stressful few weeks and haven't had time to do my monthly update. 

Enclosed you will find new photos (7 months after the surgery). The hair has been blow-dried and otherwise not styled any further in order to give a realistic picture. I also let the hair grow. As questions have arisen in the past regarding hair fibre and other products, I do not use any of these products.  I take 1mg of Finasteride daily as before. I have also taken a photo under direct sunlight, as the quality of the last pictures was criticised. 

I look forward to your feedback, questions and opinions. 

Many greetings, 

Tug

IMG_6545 2-min.PNG

IMG_6546 2-min.PNG

IMG_6547 2-min.PNG

IMG_6552 2-min.PNG

IMG_6549 2-min.PNG

IMG_6550 2-min.PNG

IMG_6551 2-min.PNG

IMG_6553 2-min.PNG

• Like 1

It seems to be going very well, The donor area appears intact at that length, how do you see yourself?Maybe you are referring to my comment when you say that the latest photos have been criticized, well, that's not the case, it was just to tell you that the photos taken under the sunlight, reflect the reality of the transplant, without the play of light and shadow that they could make the result seem different from reality, both positively and negatively.

19 hours ago, Egy said:

It seems to be going very well, The donor area appears intact at that length, how do you see yourself?Maybe you are referring to my comment when you say that the latest photos have been criticized, well, that's not the case, it was just to tell you that the photos taken under the sunlight, reflect the reality of the transplant, without the play of light and shadow that they could make the result seem different from reality, both positively and negatively.

Hey Mate, 

thanks for your feedback. I like the result so far very much. Especially the density and the naturalness are already very good in my opinion. I am also quite happy to have listened to the doctor's advice regarding the receding hairline (Geheimratsecken) and to only reduce it in certain areas. On the one hand, this saved grafts (which do not lead to any visual deficit), and on the other hand, the current result looks natural to me personally. 

My answer to you was in no way meant to be malicious, I just wanted to make it clear that I am trying to implement your suggestions. 

Regards 

Tug

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, vanilia said:

One question. I see this doctor is doing transplant not in one day, but 2 or 3. Does this mean you get every day same amount of those horrible injections before OP?

Yes, that is the case...although I have to say that the anaesthesia and injections were not really a big problem for me.

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Yes, that is the case...although I have to say that the anaesthesia and injections were not really a big problem for me.

how many did you get? i got at least 50 at first op at cinic.

4 hours ago, vanilia said:

how many did you get? i got at least 50 at first op at cinic.

The anesthesia injections really aren't a big deal. And no, you don't really receive more than someone who has their procedure done in a single day, because different areas of the scalp are operated on different days.

• 3 months later...