Your Input is Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Arshad on our Community

Melvin- Admin

3 hours ago, jaypee2502 said:

Highly unlikely to be good as Bisanga. Though I did see him working with Bisanga recently, think it was on Instagram. 

Why not? He’s a very highly skilled surgeon, who was a consultant in the National Health Service. 

I guess the question is not, is Dr Arshad as good as Dr Bisinga, but does he meet the criteria to become a recommended surgeon? 

• Like 5

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, he visited Dr. Bisanga’s clinic recently.

Melvin, information like this should be shared in your proposal for recommendations.

The calibre of doctors who potential recommendations train with are an extremely important criteria when one assesses their credibility. 

A doctors network in this industry is an easy tell tale way for patients to filter through the garbage.

I would deem it fair to suggest that a well respected, world class clinic or surgeon would be extremely unlikely to associate, partner or work with another clinic or surgeon who is doing sub par work. Similarly, a doctor who has learned from a world leading hair restoration surgeon, is going to be automatically held in higher regard. 

A good relevant example of this is Dr BF - he’s worked alongside Dr Lorenzo for years, and is now showcasing excellent results from his own clinic in Porto. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Melvin, information like this should be shared in your proposal for recommendations.

The calibre of doctors who potential recommendations train with are an extremely important criteria when one assesses their credibility. 

A doctors network in this industry is an easy tell tale way for patients to filter through the garbage.

I would deem it fair to suggest that a well respected, world class clinic or surgeon would be extremely unlikely to associate, partner or work with another clinic or surgeon who is doing sub par work. Similarly, a doctor who has learned from a world leading hair restoration surgeon, is going to be automatically held in higher regard. 

A good relevant example of this is Dr BF - he’s worked alongside Dr Lorenzo for years, and is now showcasing excellent results from his own clinic in Porto. 

Great point. That said, Dr. Arshad didn’t necessarily train under Dr. Bisanga, but he did visit his clinic to observe and to further refine his own technique from one of the world’s best. I agree, a surgeon of Bisanga’s caliber would only allow a skilled and ethical surgeon such as Dr. Arshad to come to his clinic.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm a big fan of Dr Arshad for the reasons highlighted below.

I've been reading the threads on these forums for a number of years hoping to get an insight into how I might be able to fix my thinning hairline. I'm now 9 months post HT with Dr Arshad so wanted to share my thoughts. 

I had a consultation with the Farjo clinic in London about 24 months ago but left feeling a little bit sold to and they also recommended a mixture of FUE and FUT if I wanted my desired results. 

I went to see Dr Arshad for a consultation early last year and personally I felt more comfortable with his manner. From a safety perspective it also helped that he was a qualified surgeon. His view was I could get the results I wanted from FUE only and he would do 3,000 grafts in the day. I wasn't put under any pressure to have the procedure, no sales tactics, no special offers if I booked there and then. A friend of mine had already had his procedure with him so that also gave me confidence. 

I went away and thought about it and ended up booking my procedure for May 2020.

The entire process from having a consultation through to the FUE procedure through to the after care has been superb. It's a daunting process to go through as you're so worried about what could go wrong. 

I would thoroughly recommend Dr Arshad and his team. I went to see him because a friend of mine had recommended him and it's probably one of the best decisions I've made. The attached photo shows my hairline from the top at the consultation and then 9 months post HT. He would be a great addition to the recommendation list in my personal opinion. 

9 months post HT comparison.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It's great to hear and see the excellent results and follow up care of Dr Ashad from his patients. It also begs the question why risk going to Turkey???! Thanks for all who have shared as it's great to see more patient reviews!

Some of these Dr. Arshad reviews popping up suddenly in his recommendation thread are a little suspect. An issue that might be more readily called out if his clinic was located in some gross country like, I don't know..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PizzaWolf said:

Some of these Dr. Arshad reviews popping up suddenly in his recommendation thread are a little suspect. An issue that might be more readily called out if his clinic was located in some gross country like, I don't know...Turkey?

Hi Pizza Wolf. I was made aware of the recommendation discussion so got involved to support Dr Arshad. As mentioned above, I've been eyeing up HT for a number of years. 

The photos I've taken myself. If it would reassure you, I've got plenty of pics that I've taken myself that I'll be happy to share on the forum when I have a little more time. Also happy to post my email exchange with Farjo's clinic confirming my appointment too if that helps. 

At the end of the day I'm contributing to a post in an effort to try help others but I appreciate your comments nonetheless. 

8 minutes ago, GuyFromLondon said:

Hi Pizza Wolf. I was made aware of the recommendation discussion so got involved to support Dr Arshad. As mentioned above, I've been eyeing up HT for a number of years. 

The photos I've taken myself. If it would reassure you, I've got plenty of pics that I've taken myself that I'll be happy to share on the forum when I have a little more time. Also happy to post my email exchange with Farjo's clinic confirming my appointment too if that helps. 

At the end of the day I'm contributing to a post in an effort to try help others but I appreciate your comments nonetheless. 

You don't have to prove anything to me. I'm just another dude posting anonymously on a hair loss forum. I've become suspicious of all things HT related. It's a bit of a cesspool out there.

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, PizzaWolf said:

Some of these Dr. Arshad reviews popping up suddenly in his recommendation thread are a little suspect. An issue that might be more readily called out if his clinic was located in some gross country like, I don't know...

This is a gross comment, and I personally will not stand for this behavior. I have asked Dr. Arshad to have his legitimate patients join in the discussion, after all, I value the feedback from past patients, as does the forum. The feedback of patients is how we rate surgeons. 

As for the comment, we have people of all cultures, colors and creeds participating in this forum, and I will not stand for these comments. This will be my only warning. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Dear community, 

I value your input, we keep this an open forum so we can engage in good dialogue and question things in a fair and positive manner. But under no circumstance is this a place to be offensive. If you have a question as to the skill, experience, quality of one of our recommendations please let us know. But offensive language will not be tolerated.

• Like 5

View my thread

On 2/21/2021 at 12:49 AM, GuyFromLondon said:

I'm a big fan of Dr Arshad for the reasons highlighted below.

I've been reading the threads on these forums for a number of years hoping to get an insight into how I might be able to fix my thinning hairline. I'm now 9 months post HT with Dr Arshad so wanted to share my thoughts. 

I had a consultation with the Farjo clinic in London about 24 months ago but left feeling a little bit sold to and they also recommended a mixture of FUE and FUT if I wanted my desired results. 

I went to see Dr Arshad for a consultation early last year and personally I felt more comfortable with his manner. From a safety perspective it also helped that he was a qualified surgeon. His view was I could get the results I wanted from FUE only and he would do 3,000 grafts in the day. I wasn't put under any pressure to have the procedure, no sales tactics, no special offers if I booked there and then. A friend of mine had already had his procedure with him so that also gave me confidence. 

I went away and thought about it and ended up booking my procedure for May 2020.

The entire process from having a consultation through to the FUE procedure through to the after care has been superb. It's a daunting process to go through as you're so worried about what could go wrong. 

I would thoroughly recommend Dr Arshad and his team. I went to see him because a friend of mine had recommended him and it's probably one of the best decisions I've made. The attached photo shows my hairline from the top at the consultation and then 9 months post HT. He would be a great addition to the recommendation list in my personal opinion. 

9 months post HT comparison.jpg

Can you share some different angles? Great results 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GuyFromLondon said:

Thanks RandoBrando517. 

I've posted a range of pics. A couple of these are from pre HT, and then at various stages upto Month 8. 

Hope this helps. 

Pre HT I.jpg

Pre HT II.jpg

Day 1.jpg

Day 4.jpg

Month 1.jpg

Month 2.jpg

Month 3.jpg

Month 4.jpg

Month 5.jpg

Month 6.jpg

Month 6 II.jpg

Month 7.jpg

Month 8.jpg

Thanks for posting this, excellent results 👏🏼

View my thread

On 2/21/2021 at 2:39 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great point. That said, Dr. Arshad didn’t necessarily train under Dr. Bisanga, but he did visit his clinic to observe and to further refine his own technique from one of the world’s best. I agree, a surgeon of Bisanga’s caliber would only allow a skilled and ethical surgeon such as Dr. Arshad to come to his clinic.

Just to clarify, Dr. Arshad visited Dr. Bisanga at BHR Clinic in 2019 for a day of observation as opposed to receiving any training from Dr. Bisanga.
We wish Dr. Arshad the best in the recommendation process.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Just to clarify, Dr. Arshad visited Dr. Bisanga at BHR Clinic in 2019 for a day of observation as opposed to receiving any training from Dr. Bisanga.
We wish Dr. Arshad the best in the recommendation process.

Yes, that was clarified in the comment below. 

On 2/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

View my thread

Dr. Rafael de Freitas has observed the cases presented in this discussion and considers that Dr. Arshad deserves to be on the list of clinics recommended by the forum.

It can be observed that Dr. Arshad has very good growth of the transplanted units and an optimal planning.

Just as an observation, Dr. de Freitas points out less density on the hairline in some cases, and few naturalness in the temples.

He also recommends showing videos where the patient is combed with dry hair in order to correctly observe its density.

Best regards to all forum members.

• Like 2

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, De Freitas Clinic said:

Dr. Rafael de Freitas has observed the cases presented in this discussion and considers that Dr. Arshad deserves to be on the list of clinics recommended by the forum.

It can be observed that Dr. Arshad has very good growth of the transplanted units and an optimal planning.

Just as an observation, Dr. de Freitas points out less density on the hairline in some cases, and few naturalness in the temples.

He also recommends showing videos where the patient is combed with dry hair in order to correctly observe its density.

Best regards to all forum members.

Peer-review is so important glad Dr. De Freitas feels Dr. Arshad is worthy of recommendation 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

I feel Dr Arshad should be on the recommendation list for several reasons. I had considerable hair loss and was looking at my options abroad however i came across dr arshad so booked a free consultation and was in talks with dr arshad for over an hour and decided to go ahead with the transplant. Now with over a year i am extremelly pleased with the result. Dr Arshad has great professionalism and is very honest with the options. The price is also reasonable. I have attached my pics

AE4BB78B-C992-47E2-88EF-68E74D71256A.jpeg

B8989B6A-B767-466A-A8A9-2EDE4ED83374.jpeg

83BC80A9-7CD6-43D4-B910-F054B6A36DE8.jpeg

1D3AB17E-E148-452F-B6A4-64D066B9C8D9.jpeg

701D8FC3-DE24-4D57-A004-7511A0B2156F.jpeg

C421AC9C-BCCC-4849-B37B-0B9A370A1B7B.jpeg

7F052F9C-8406-434B-8282-765E60B0031F.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Blawal said:

Hi this was 4500 grafts

Can you share some pictures of your hair dry, looks really good wet. Curious how it looks dry.

View my thread