Anyone purchased dutasteride from fueclinic.com?

EvoXOhio

4 hours ago, cpfm said:

Hi win,

A little off topic but I remembered that in one of your HT's posts you mentioned you take an Avodart pill once a week. Did you stop taking it for some reason or just wanting further protection?

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to cycle off it in order to not have dut go systemic. I plan on overlapping the two medications for a few months and then cycling off the oral dut.

Topical dutasteride 

=> Minoxidilexpress : RegrowD5a :  effective - quite viscous - smell of alcohol

=> Farmaci Parati effective - quite viscous 

=> Farmacia Tristaina AND the FUE clinic : effective, less viscous, essential oil smell due to the trichosol transporter

All of them are legit BUT But delivery times can be up to 1 month a 1 and a half months

54 minutes ago, Blachowicz said:

Topical dutasteride 

=> Minoxidilexpress : RegrowD5a :  effective - quite viscous - smell of alcohol

=> Farmaci Parati effective - quite viscous 

=> Farmacia Tristaina AND the FUE clinic : effective, less viscous, essential oil smell due to the trichosol transporter

All of them are legit BUT But delivery times can be up to 1 month a 1 and a half months

Great review

I concur

Tristaina and FUE clinic are different formulas by the way.

Parati is great. Worked for me for 9 months with good results

Minoxidilexpress have not tried

Minoxidilmax: Stay away. Horrible side effects. It's unregulated crap made in China with a fancy looking website. Worse side effects of my life.

Just got my topical duta from Dr. Mwamba's clinic. Took just under 4 weeks, its clear they're a bit backed up with their demand for this product. Should last you 3-4 months, and you should try to order the next refill by the 3rd month. Only a matter of time until more clinics pick up on this wave. 

On 3/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, TorontoMan said:

Just got my topical duta from Dr. Mwamba's clinic. Took just under 4 weeks, its clear they're a bit backed up with their demand for this product. Should last you 3-4 months, and you should try to order the next refill by the 3rd month. Only a matter of time until more clinics pick up on this wave. 

Any issues getting it through customs?

Alright so I got my topical dutasteride. It’s in a gel like form, and they say to use 1-3 pumps. My issue is that even 3 pumps is hardly anything, it’s maybe the size of a nickel. I feel like no matter how I try to rub it into the scalp, I’m likely getting most if not all of it in my hair instead. I can’t figure out how to ensure it’s getting on my scalp. I think if it was a straight liquid it would be better, but for whatever reason the place I bought it from (Strut) makes it as a gel. 

1 hour ago, EvoXOhio said:

Alright so I got my topical dutasteride. It’s in a gel like form, and they say to use 1-3 pumps. My issue is that even 3 pumps is hardly anything, it’s maybe the size of a nickel. I feel like no matter how I try to rub it into the scalp, I’m likely getting most if not all of it in my hair instead. I can’t figure out how to ensure it’s getting on my scalp. I think if it was a straight liquid it would be better, but for whatever reason the place I bought it from (Strut) makes it as a gel. 

Hmm, reminds me of trying to apply the foam formulation of minoxidil and hair getting in the way.

Try wetting your hair and then parting, pushing it out of the way to expose as much scalp as possible as you apply it. Don't overdue getting your hair wet, but some wetness is good because it will also make your hairs less absorbent, less able to absorb the gel. And if you don't already, I'd get some mirrors so that you have one in front and behind or to the side of you, so you can look while still being able to use one hand to move your hair and the other to apply the gel.

Just some ideas to try to make what you got work. 

Just now, ciaus said:

Hmm, reminds me of trying to apply the foam formulation of minoxidil and hair getting in the way.

Try wetting your hair and then parting, pushing it out of the way to expose as much scalp as possible as you apply it. Don't overdue getting your hair wet, but some wetness is good because it will also make your hairs less absorbent, less able to absorb the gel. And if you don't already, I'd get some mirrors so that you have one in front and behind or to the side of you, so you can look while still being able to use one hand to move your hair and the other to apply the gel.

Just some ideas to try to make what you got work. 

Thanks I appreciate the input. The minoxidil situation is similar, but in my case I just use about double the dosage of foam and as the foam spreads around it kind of becomes a liquid and then gets to the scalp. It also helps that minoxidil foam takes awhile to absorb in. Unfortunately this gel stuff stays as a gel and absorbs quickly, and it’s not advised to use more than the recommended amount, plus it’s a monthly prescription so if I use too much I’ll run out  

I had the same thought about wetting it, but they specifically say to make sure your hair is not wet before applying or else the gel won’t absorb into the scalp as well. 

Since making this post I found some people discussing the same issue on a Discord chat. Apparently Strut also has a liquid version, and the guys on Discord who have a lot of hair said the liquid gets to the scalp way better. So I’m going to ask Strut to change me to the liquid. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We’ve actually had some surgeons interested in compounding topidal dut. The only issue is cost, shipping, customer service, etc. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

We’ve actually had some surgeons interested in compounding topidal dut. The only issue is cost, shipping, customer service, etc. 

Not sure what's stopping them, I'm sure they'll sell. Shipping is 5-6 dollars. If ppl are getting from Europe, within US it should work

14 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Not sure what's stopping them, I'm sure they'll sell. Shipping is 5-6 dollars. If ppl are getting from Europe, within US it should work

Because it's not legal. A doctor would be prescribing an off label med not approved by the FDA for hair loss nor in topical format for any condition.

Imagine a patient gets side effects, he can sue them for medical negligence. I don't think most doctors would risk that but some do. 

Edited by mustang

8 hours ago, mustang said:

Because it's not legal. A doctor would be prescribing an off label med not approved by the FDA for hair loss nor in topical format for any condition.

Imagine a patient gets side effects, he can sue them for medical negligence. I don't think most doctors would risk that but some do. 

How come Mwamba doing it then? Is it legal in Europe?

On 4/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, Panamera13 said:

How come Mwamba doing it then? Is it legal in Europe?

BTW - Placed my order today so let's see how long it takes to come and whether there will be any improvements/side effects?