Anyone purchased dutasteride from fueclinic.com?

EvoXOhio

• Administrators

Is there any reason you can’t get a script from a doctor?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Is there any reason you can’t get a script from a doctor?

From what I’ve read, most doctors won’t prescribe it for off label use (treat baldness). I know my doctor wouldn’t for sure. 

Dutasteride is more powerful than finasteride because it works on 2 isoforms of 5-alpha reductase. Hence, the chances of side effects are higher with dutasteride than finasteride. This probably explains why docs are hesitant to prescribe it for hair loss as opposed to finasteride. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Dutasteride is more powerful than finasteride because it works on 2 isoforms of 5-alpha reductase. Hence, the chances of side effects are higher with dutasteride than finasteride. This probably explains why docs are hesitant to prescribe it for hair loss as opposed to finasteride. 

The chances of sides are much lower with topical dutasteride than topical finasteride. At least for me it was a game changer

Orally I had worse sides with dutasteride than finasteride.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

The chances of sides are much lower with topical dutasteride than topical finasteride. At least for me it was a game changer

Orally I had worse sides with dutasteride than finasteride.

Which topical dutasteride do you use? I'm looking to start using topical dutasteride

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

12 hours ago, mustang said:

I buy from them all the time.

Why would it not be legit?

I was just curious since I know the internet has lots of shady and fake sites. I just wanted to confirm this one was legit before I bought from them was all. 

• 1 month later...

@EvoXOhio I was wondering if you went ahead and paid the invoice and got the product. Because

@win200 was saying he paid 2 months ago and they haven’t shipped yet.

And I messaged them, they told me after I pay they would ship between 2 and 4 weeks from Spain. I haven’t paid yet. 

Just now, Phab said:

@EvoXOhio I was wondering if you went ahead and paid the invoice and got the product. Because

And I messaged them, they told me after I pay they would ship between 2 and 4 weeks from Spain. I haven’t paid yet. 

I paid for mine on feb 16th, and it still isn’t here yet. It’s shipped about 10 days after I paid, but the tracking number shows no change since feb 26. And the shipping site is all in a foreign language (Spanish?) that I can’t get google to auto translate. So I don’t even know the status. I’ve emailed them both times and they said the company doing the shipments can take a month or more. They told me of it doesn’t arrive after 6 weeks has passed, they’d refund me or send me a new one. The person I email is info@fueclinic.com  

definitely not happy about it. I’m hoping that I can find someone more reliable who sells it. 

22 minutes ago, Phab said:

Just to be clear, I first contacted Josh two months ago but only paid on February 18th. But no tracking information yet.

19 minutes ago, EvoXOhio said:

I paid for mine on feb 16th, and it still isn’t here yet. It’s shipped about 10 days after I paid, but the tracking number shows no change since feb 26. And the shipping site is all in a foreign language (Spanish?) that I can’t get google to auto translate. So I don’t even know the status. I’ve emailed them both times and they said the company doing the shipments can take a month or more. They told me of it doesn’t arrive after 6 weeks has passed, they’d refund me or send me a new one. The person I email is info@fueclinic.com  

definitely not happy about it. I’m hoping that I can find someone more reliable who sells it. 

I feel like someone associated with the forum should reach out to Dr. Mwamba and let him know this is going on. He's probably busy with surgeries and doesn't realize that this facet of his business is being so badly mismanaged. I know they mean well but it seems like they're overwhelmed and being sloppy with orders and customer payments. The issue I'm worried about now is that even if I got a bottle, it's clear we can't rely on them to process refills in a timely way, so if we start on their formula there's a good likelihood that we'd run out before they got it together to ship a refill. That's very risky.

• Like 2

@win200 true, didnt even think about that refill. No point in trying it just for a month (assumin that’s how long 1 bottle lasts)

They lied to me because they told me 2-4 weeks for shipping when they know it’s been taking longer than that.

I’m considering getting topical fin from strutyours

Edited by Phab

20 minutes ago, win200 said:

Just to be clear, I first contacted Josh two months ago but only paid on February 18th. But no tracking information yet.

I would email and ask for a tracking number. It should have shipped. 

19 minutes ago, win200 said:

I feel like someone associated with the forum should reach out to Dr. Mwamba and let him know this is going on. He's probably busy with surgeries and doesn't realize that this facet of his business is being so badly mismanaged. I know they mean well but it seems like they're overwhelmed and being sloppy with orders and customer payments. The issue I'm worried about now is that even if I got a bottle, it's clear we can't rely on them to process refills in a timely way, so if we start on their formula there's a good likelihood that we'd run out before they got it together to ship a refill. That's very risky.

Yup, that’s my concern. I’ll pretty much have to order a refill 2 months before I need it, to be safe. I need to find a better place. 

10 minutes ago, Phab said:

@win200 true, didnt even think about that refill. No point in trying it just for a month (assumin that’s how long 1 bottle lasts)

They lied to me because they told me 2-4 weeks for shipping when they know it’s been taking longer than that.

A bottle actually lasts 3 months. 

26 minutes ago, Phab said:

It lasts 3-4 months. They say 90 days because it can lose potency after that and that is was the compounding pharmacy says but it won't stop working until longer than that, it probably just loses a bit of potency.

How did they lie to you if they said 4 weeks? I am in Spain half of the time and it has taken up to 3 weeks, imagine the rest of the world, it used to be faster pre-pandemic but that is each's countries post office.

Btw, do yourself a favor and get topical dutasteride somewhere else but don't do topical fin, you might as well take it orally as it goes systemic entirely.

Edited by mustang

@mustang I tried to find official scientific information for this molecule size and how it doesn’t go systemic, but couldn’t find anything except these sellers claims. Please let us know if you have

Anyhow, @EvoXOhio please keep us posted.

Edited by Phab
  • Like 1

@mustang

I've done blood work. T levels are really hard to be compared, it varies and fluctuates so much. You can have different results at different days and times without taking anything. It's really not a good indicative. A best indicative is PSA. Did you do that?

On 3/20/2021 at 4:42 PM, win200 said:

Hi win,

A little off topic but I remembered that in one of your HT's posts you mentioned you take an Avodart pill once a week. Did you stop taking it for some reason or just wanting further protection?

Thanks in advance.