Finally booked my transplant @ Eugenix NW 3 2700 grafts recommended

ADil

On 2/2/2021 at 12:45 AM, ADil said:

I am charged Rs 75 per graft for Dr Priyadarshini.

They have higher packages with Rs 120 going till 350/graft depending on the experience of the surgeon and involvement.

Heard Nothing but praise of Dr Priyadarshini and having met her i think I am in capable hands.

She is an amazing doctor for sure and an even better human being. You are in safe hands sir. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Had a detailed discussion with Dr Priyadarshini yesterday

She cleared most of my doubts and concerns

1) Donor area shock loss concerns ~ She said she has seen one case in her entire career of a person with severe shock loss in donor area but eventually all cases recover. Some slower than others. (Showed him @MNIK pics) Hopefully recovery is swift post 6 months moving forward)

2) My Temple restoration ~ She said she will do temple point touch up but she was not willing in my case as i did have existing temple hairs.They do it when temple points have receeded completely and/or temples will not thin out further ( 40+ age etc). She will have to fill up the gaps. This is an artist's job and she was up for it. Fingers crossed for this.
3) PRP Requirements :- She said they give one PRP during the surgery. Future sessions depends on cases. I am not too keep on doing it if i can get away with it.
4) Hair Caliber :- My donor is good but my hair caliber is thinner . Finastiride and minoxidil and hair vitamins( Hair bless tablets) have done theirs magic in thickening my hair a bit.Hoping for the best.
5) Surgery Involvement :- She said she will do all the initial slits. Also key extraction and implantation. She vouched for her Mumbai team. They do 1 surgery every day and are meticulous. Hoping for science and magic to work here.

She mentioned to keep expectations real. Also said hair transplant is the ILLUSION of density at best.
I will need to up my grooming game post surgery.

I said if i rate @Abhinay Singh and Ajit Virwani as 10 .. considering my hair caliber can i expect a 7-8 ?

She said lets aim for 9 ..😃

As @Captain Haddock and @JohnAC71said..just need to enjoy the procedure..

Thanks @Eugenix Hair Science  and everyone for the best wishes..

Next thread will be procedure and Journey.. @Melvin-Moderator

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ADil said:

Had a detailed discussion with Dr Priyadarshini yesterday

She cleared most of my doubts and concerns

1) Donor area shock loss concerns ~ She said she has seen one case in her entire career of a person with severe shock loss in donor area but eventually all cases recover. Some slower than others. (Showed him @MNIK pics) Hopefully recovery is swift post 6 months moving forward)

2) My Temple restoration ~ She said she will do temple point touch up but she was not willing in my case as i did have existing temple hairs.They do it when temple points have receeded completely and/or temples will not thin out further ( 40+ age etc). She will have to fill up the gaps. This is an artist's job and she was up for it. Fingers crossed for this.
3) PRP Requirements :- She said they give one PRP during the surgery. Future sessions depends on cases. I am not too keep on doing it if i can get away with it.
4) Hair Caliber :- My donor is good but my hair caliber is thinner . Finastiride and minoxidil and hair vitamins( Hair bless tablets) have done theirs magic in thickening my hair a bit.Hoping for the best.
5) Surgery Involvement :- She said she will do all the initial slits. Also key extraction and implantation. She vouched for her Mumbai team. They do 1 surgery every day and are meticulous. Hoping for science and magic to work here.

She mentioned to keep expectations real. Also said hair transplant is the ILLUSION of density at best.
I will need to up my grooming game post surgery.

I said if i rate @Abhinay Singh and Ajit Virwani as 10 .. considering my hair caliber can i expect a 7-8 ?

She said lets aim for 9 ..😃

As @Captain Haddock and @JohnAC71said..just need to enjoy the procedure..

Thanks @Eugenix Hair Science  and everyone for the best wishes..

Next thread will be procedure and Journey.. @Melvin-Moderator

You can expect a 10 of course. There is no reason why you shouldn't. 

Regarding PRP, it is okay even if you forego the therapy in the future. It is not key to the survival of the grafts or for the growth. If you do take it, it will provide a supplementary advantage.

What is most important is Finasteride. This medication will keep all of your pre existing hair from being vulnerable to androgenetic alopecia.

Rest assured, we shall definitely treasure your trust in us and strive to give you the best procedure possible in your case.

God bless.

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

You are in good hands @ADil!

Good HT doctors under promise by keeping expectations reasonable and over deliver which I am sure is the case with Dr. Priyadarshini.

I am so looking forward to seeing your journey and am confident you will have amazing results!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SLA said:

You are in good hands @ADil!

Good HT doctors under promise by keeping expectations reasonable and over deliver which I am sure is the case with Dr. Priyadarshini.

I am so looking forward to seeing your journey and am confident you will have amazing results!

Thank you so much for the positivity @SLA

Really going into this with a positive attitude..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

You can expect a 10 of course. There is no reason why you shouldn't. 

Regarding PRP, it is okay even if you forego the therapy in the future. It is not key to the survival of the grafts or for the growth. If you do take it, it will provide a supplementary advantage.

What is most important is Finasteride. This medication will keep all of your pre existing hair from being vulnerable to androgenetic alopecia.

Rest assured, we shall definitely treasure your trust in us and strive to give you the best procedure possible in your case.

God bless.

Thank you @Abhinay Singh

Yes Finastiride is my daily ritual now..

I was really worried and nervous about this..

Sometimes all you need is positivity and support..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ADil said:

Thank you @Abhinay Singh

Yes Finastiride is my daily ritual now..

I was really worried and nervous about this..

Sometimes all you need is positivity and support..

It is okay to be nervous. It is a huge deal wherein it will be directly boosting your aesthetics, self esteem and self confidence. We are in this together. You results are as important to us as it is to you. We wish you the best.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

3 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

It is okay to be nervous. It is a huge deal wherein it will be directly boosting your aesthetics, self esteem and self confidence. We are in this together. You results are as important to us as it is to you. We wish you the best.

Thank you Abhinay 🙏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ADil said:

Thank you Abhinay 🙏

Always our pleasure sir

Kind Regards

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, truthtalker said:

how was the Surgery?

kindly post the review and pics .

hope it was better. 

Hi

Unfortunately I had to postpone the surgery due to medical emergency.

I had severe acidity and i am on medication for a month. Surgery involves antibiotics which my Doctor recommended to delay as for now.

Looking for a more convenient date now (I HATE the waiting part)

Will post my experience and pics for sure..

3 hours ago, ADil said:

Hi

Unfortunately I had to postpone the surgery due to medical emergency.

I had severe acidity and i am on medication for a month. Surgery involves antibiotics which my Doctor recommended to delay as for now.

Looking for a more convenient date now (I HATE the waiting part)

Will post my experience and pics for sure..

Oh no sorry to hear this 😲 hope you get better soon 🙏

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2021 at 10:28 PM, Captain Haddock said:

I had met Dr. Priyadarshini in 2019 when I had been to a consultation with Dr. Sethi himself. She came off as well trained under the lead surgeons so I'm sure you're in good hands. I wouldn't risk it anywhere else in India (not to say there are no good doctors). But this will be a good very procedure for the price point. 

Stay positive and buckle in for the long ride! All good wishes to you my friend. 

Also, are you getting the 20% off on your booking or have they modified the offers? 

Hi Captain, would you know more about how the 20% off works ?