Finally booked my transplant @ Eugenix NW 3 2700 grafts recommended

ADil

I am 34 and after years of hiding my receeding hairline I have finally decided to undergo a hair transplant procedure.

After doing 2 years of research I came to the conclusion that Eugenix is the only clinic i could find in Mumbai which is consistent in their results, honest and scientific in their approach.

I have receeding hairline and thinned temple. Also my frontal and mid scalp is thin.

I have been on Tugain 5% and Finpecia 1mg on and off since 10 years but got serious since 6months with daily 1mg and twice tugain 5%.

I have noticed a lot of improvement in hair quality and complete stop to hairloss (which had gotten worse).

I am adviced to be off Minoxidil 15 days prior to surgery but continue Finpecia. I am also taking Hairbless vitamins as well.

My procedure will be done by Dr Priyadarshini at Bandra Eugenix.

I have met here twice. She is very warm, honest and was able to calm a lot of my anxiety.

With back to back surgeries of so many patients she still said that her work was very satisfying and rewarding :)

She also called me her brother :) and assured me of the best possible results. I could not be more convinced.

I also met their star patient the great Mr Ajit Virwani. He was very warm and affectionate and meeting him was a pleasure. ( He is truly the masterpiece of Dr Pradeep Sethi)

Dr Priyadarshini recommended 2500-2700 grafts including the temples.

I am hoping for natural hairline , great density and natural looking temples.

Surgery is scheduled for 25 feb 2021

Any advices, best wishes and pre/post suggestions are most welcome.

20210130_211159.jpg

20210130_211402.jpg

20210116_120530.jpg

20210116_183318.jpg

20210116_183320.jpg

20210116_183325.jpg

20210130_211221.jpg

20210130_211216.jpg

20210130_211212.jpg

20210125_153214.jpg

We are excited to have you onboard with us. Needless to say, we are confident of an immaculate procedure for you.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Congratulations in choosing Eugenix. Good luck with your procedure. Look forward to seeing details of the ht itself 👏

Thank you so much JohnAC71

My Journey begins..🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abhinay Singh said:

We are excited to have you onboard with us. Needless to say, we are confident of an immaculate procedure for you.

Thank you Abhinay..

Your results and journey are inspirational..

One of the reasons for going ahead with @eugenixhairsciences..

Hoping for similar results🙂

• Like 1

Two reasons

1) Dr Sethi wasn't available till march end. I didn't want to wait because i was apprehensive of backing out if I let myself overthink.

2) Dr Sethi is obviously a bit more expensive

I met Dr Sethi in July 2018 and had a detailed discussion about my procedure. A true gentleman , I would have definitely wanted him to do the procedure. I am assured of same results at the Clinic as the protocols followed are the same.

Dr Priyadarshini has been assisting both Drs since a couple of years and I am very confident of her abilities though i only met her twice.

I also met a Patient who had undergone the procedure with Dr Priyadarshini. His result was marvellous.

Hoping i made correct decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks for the detailed reply. Be good to see another Drs results from Eugenix, apart from the usual 2 we see. 
Good that you got to see Dr Priyadarshini work first hand. 

🙏

Do you know the other doctors and/or senior techs that will be part of the procedure? I did hear that Dr Alok Sahoo was also very good. Hopefully he would be assisting in the procedure along with Dr Priyadarshini. Lastly, do you know if Dr Arika is involved at all with the design planning?

My prayers and best wishes on your procedure😊

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Do you know the other doctors and/or senior techs that will be part of the procedure? I did hear that Dr Alok Sahoo was also very good. Hopefully he would be assisting in the procedure along with Dr Priyadarshini. Lastly, do you know if Dr Arika is involved at all with the design planning?

My prayers and best wishes on your procedure😊

Dr Priyadarshini will be the lead surgeon in my case. I saw her in action when i went to visit the clinic twice. She took 10 mins breaks to attend my queries. She was assisted by 4-5 assistants. I am not sure about Dr Alok. Hopefully I will be attended by the best of @Eugenix Hair ScienceMumbai. I don't think Dr Arika will be involved. 

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the procedure and most importantly the outcome.. 🤞

• Like 2

I had met Dr. Priyadarshini in 2019 when I had been to a consultation with Dr. Sethi himself. She came off as well trained under the lead surgeons so I'm sure you're in good hands. I wouldn't risk it anywhere else in India (not to say there are no good doctors). But this will be a good very procedure for the price point. 

Stay positive and buckle in for the long ride! All good wishes to you my friend. 

Also, are you getting the 20% off on your booking or have they modified the offers? 

Edited by Captain Haddock

7 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

I had met Dr. Priyadarshini in 2019 when I had been to a consultation with Dr. Sethi himself. She came off as well trained under the lead surgeons so I'm sure you're in good hands. I wouldn't risk it anywhere else in India (not to say there are no good doctors). But this will be a good very procedure for the price point. 

Stay positive and buckle in for the long ride! All good wishes to you my friend. 

Also, are you getting the 20% off on your booking or have they modified the offers? 

Thank you so much for the wishes 😊

Yes I am positive and cautiously optimistic.

Really hope my results are great regardless of the price.

I couldn't get a better price though i tried my level best at negotiating.

I was told management was centralized and they don't offer discounts anymore. I was offered a better price in 2018 but i guess thats asking a lot in 2021 🙂

So I booked Dr Priyadarshini before i could not afford her as well 😃

They are obviously banking on the goodwill and results for the asking price which is a bit pricy but definitely well deserved. They are getting a lot of inquires and patients post covid i was told.

Heres hoping I made the right call..

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

What was the rs cost for this Dr ? Is it similar to the others ? Thanks 🙏 

I am charged Rs 75 per graft for Dr Priyadarshini.

They have higher packages with Rs 120 going till 350/graft depending on the experience of the surgeon and involvement.

Heard Nothing but praise of Dr Priyadarshini and having met her i think I am in capable hands.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ADil said:

I am charged Rs 75 per graft for Dr Priyadarshini.

They have higher packages with Rs 120 going till 350/graft depending on the experience of the surgeon and involvement.

Heard Nothing but praise of Dr Priyadarshini and having met her i think I am in capable hands.

Trust me that's a good price. You could get more economical procedures done in other clinics and some of them maybe legit but what if something goes wrong? The pain later on is far more costly. 

You did your best buddy. Enjoy your procedure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Haddock said:

Trust me that's a good price. You could get more economical procedures done in other clinics and some of them maybe legit but what if something goes wrong? The pain later on is far more costly. 

You did your best buddy. Enjoy your procedure. 

ABSOLUTELY !!!

Having researched a number of clinics and their ..ahem.. questionable results and credentials , I knew @Eugenix Hair Sciencewas the only place for me..

Selecting the clinic was like wining half a battle..

I came here after booking at Eugenix so was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of positive feedback about them..

Hoping for the best now..

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Growing, 

Eager to follow your progress and results 👊

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Happy Growing, 

Eager to follow your progress and results 👊

Thank you so much Melvin

Will try to document my procedure and outcome here.

Shall i make a seperate thread or update on this thread?

Also any suggestions pre surgery?

I am told to be off Minoxidil 2 weeks prior.

• Administrators

I would create a separate thread so it’s not confusing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, ADil said:

Thank you Abhinay..

Your results and journey are inspirational..

One of the reasons for going ahead with @eugenixhairsciences..

Hoping for similar results🙂

We are truly humbled sir. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.