Recommendations for Clinic at Turkey "Sub 5K EUR"

H.K

HI ,

I appreciate if you can recommend good clinic in Turkey "Sub 5K EUR" for FUE .

Basically , my preference is to proceed with a clinic where a well-known surgeon who at least perform planning , and doing incisions phase him/her self ..  or at least work with a center that have a one or two team doing the surgeries , so i can have predictable results .. i don't want to play monopoly with centers that do lots of Hair transplant surgery per day  .. 

Basically , i will restore hairline and adding more density to midsection .. 

Below is short list i've reached so far : 

Dr Cinik

Dr Acar "cosmedia" 

Ilhan Serdaroglu

Hermest

AEK 

Bicer

• Administrators

You’re approaching it the wrong way. Look at the results first, and then go based ofd your budget. Here’s my advice. Set up as many consultations as possible and then you’ll have a graft estimate and consensus for cost. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOBhi 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HI Melvin , Thanks for the reply , definitely before/after are first thing to check , i also reached those clinics for consultations .

As no. of before/after pic are limited , each clinic show their best results over the years ,  i was looking for further feedback from users here .. 

Looking for "Sub 5K" is a mistake IMO. Why? Most reputable clinic post per graft and we do not know how many grafts you need.

The cheapest clinic I know (and I have a certain confidence in) is in the area of 1.25 € / graft and the clinics which I would trust my own head with start at around 2.5 €/graft (in EU, Turkey and India). 

There is a table from a user in this thread:

Top 5 FUE/FUT docs, 2020 edition - Page 7 - Hair Restoration Questions and Answers - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

• Like 1

well , the consultation i had mostly range from 2000 to 3000 grafts ..

Some surgeon charge per operation no matter how many grafts done , most of clinics i communicated with follow that approach , others charge per grafts . 

Clinics i listed above ranges from 1800 to 4000 EUR ..

Actually only a couple of  clinics i reached in Turkey are over 5k "ex: ASMED ,  Hakan Doganay" .. Most of clinics in turkey are around 2000-3500 EUR based on my limited research so far .. 

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Most REPUTABLE clinics charge per graft, most HAIRMILLS quote per surgery. But a hairtransplant is not an "all you can eat" buffet. And 99 % of the clinics in turkey are hairmills. 

The top clinics in turkey like HLC, Keser (only for smaller cases), Pekiner etc. are around/above 2,5 €/graft, same as similar quality clinics in Portugal or India. If you cannot afford 2,5 € Demirsoy would be worth a look. 

I really recommend to do more research.

Good luck

• Like 1

Best clinics on that list dr cinik and bicer by a mile. Yes cinik is a hairmill but its a good hairmill, gets very consistent results, I have not seen much real patient reviews from bicer only one but it was a very good one, seems to be doing good work.

** well , i'm still awaiting consultation result from DR. Bicer "believe cost will be ~3000-5000 EUR based on online sources depending if it's manual or motorized extraction "  ..

Do you have any feedback on this debate "manual vs motor extraction ? , naturally manual will cost more , some prestigious clinics like ASMED strictly so manual , Dr.K in below video recommends motor extraction  youtu.be/le9QS2m-V8E

** Regarding Cinik , the good thing is that there's a package "3000 EUR" where Dr. himself so the planning+incisions .. so  i'll stick to this package if i proceeded with him .. 

** Regarding HLC , it's about 5.5 k , but problem is that it's not clear for me who exactly is performing the procedure , so i emailed them back asking for details ,,

Do people get consistent feedback from HLC ? 

** I excluded dr. serkan from the list as he's only enrolled in procedure planning/drawling hair line .. 

** Awaiting consultation from DR. Keser , i believe he's one of the good  surgeon recommended in this forum ..

** Asmed Clinic  3 packages "5250 (team do full surgery) , ~6500 Dr Erdogan do planning+ incisions , ~9000 DR erdogan do full process" .. i was considering having the 2nd package , unless i find a competent surgeon for less price , as 6500 EURO is too much for me to afford . 

IMO HLC is the best bet in this list (by a landslide). Even though or because the have a "collective" approach with several surgeons do the planning (incl. the head surgeon) and then several surgeons (who match your case the best) perform the surgery (only surgeons no technicians). For their price tag there are options outside though. 

2000-3000 is to big of a surgery for Keser IMO.

With the right tool motored is on par or better than manual our day IMO (and the best clinics in the world go more an more motorized). But with the wrong motor it is a disaster waiting to happen. 

• Thanks 1

I agree with @Coadyin saying that Cinik is a great hair mill, but we have not yet seen, how it behaves in case, things go wrong (I myself am a witness).  As for HLC, I know it's a professional clinic, the procedure is done by more or less multiple doctors.  Instead for Asmed, I'd say it's just a hair mill with top clinic rates, plus, if something goes wrong, you'll have problems in post support, (see member thread @miko.

11 hours ago, H.K said:

thanks for your feedback , can you please elaborate on below point you mentioned 

(2000-3000 is to big of a surgery for Keser IMO.) 

Keser is doing everything by himself and is also very methodical. He is doing very low graft numbers a day. If he even accepts your case (he typically is picking only smaller cases), the surgery would take almost the entire week. 

Well , regarding cinik , if i proceeded with them i will strictly have the package where Dr. Cinik do the incisions himself , problem is that if i go with DHI , he don't perform any part of the operation "except for planning,hairline design" .. 

@Egy   I don't fully get what you mean by (I myself am a witness).  

7 hours ago, Egy said:

I agree with @Coadyin saying that Cinik is a great hair mill, but we have not yet seen, how it behaves in case, things go wrong (I myself am a witness).  

I'm adding DR Resul to the list also , i appreciate if you can share your thoughts about him , he's doing the incisions himself , cost is around 3250 EUR .. 

he suggested 3800 grafts , unlike most of other clinics consultations "majority suggest ~ 3000 graft ,  less consultations suggest ~2000 grafts" , he mentioned that it's important to have dense frontal hair line and lower hair line a bit ... i'd create a separate post with pics for that matter i believe .. 

34 minutes ago, H.K said:

Well , regarding cinik , if i proceeded with them i will strictly have the package where Dr. Cinik do the incisions himself , problem is that if i go with DHI , he don't perform any part of the operation "except for planning,hairline design" .. 

@Egy   I don't fully get what you mean by (I myself am a witness).  

Meanwhile, if the doctor does the incisions, it is not at all obvious that the transplant will be successful.  Several times, I have written, that on the day of my procedure, I met at the hotel, two guys who were there for a second procedure.  Even for the first procedure, they had been to the clinic together.  Well, one of the two (the one whose transplant was not very successful), in the first procedure it was Doctor Cinik who made the incisions, while the other boy, who had the best transplant, had the incisions.  run the team.

35 minutes ago, H.K said:

I don't fully get what you mean by (I myself am a witness).  

8 hours ago, Egy said:

In my procedure, something went wrong.

5 minutes ago, H.K said:

sorry for hear that , what went wrong , was team/Dr cinik handling the incisions , hopefully you managed to solve that matter ... 

No, I haven't solved my problem yet, think that I also did a scalp biopsy, I thought I had some scalp problem, but nothing particular .... however if you take a look at my thread, I wrote everything  .

@egy so regarding packages that Dr. Cinik provide , he only get involved in FUE exclusive package , as per his co-coordinator , Sapphire is better for crown area to have the follicles deeply implanted "i have minimal loss in crown area" .. 

he won't engage in DHI package  , or  "FUE+DHI" package  (except in surgery plan_follow-up) ... that's the only downside that encourage me from having the procedure there ... i'm not sure which package he'd recommend in live consultation .. 

btw , I saw your post about your surgery , i believe you've reached a great result by now 

Do you have any advises about that , as per my understanding you endorse results done by his team "s" and he supervise them closely ? 

guys , appreciate your thoughts regarding dr. resul yaman also ? i saw some feedbacks , i'm a bit worries about healing of donor area in some posts , also worries about large amount of grafts he suggested "3800" which is significantly higher that other consultations ranging 2000-3000 grafts .. 

Given that those who choose clinics like Cinik's or Serkan Aygin's is because don't have a high budget, not all of us can afford high-level surgeons, but there is a distinction to be made between low-cost and pseudo-clinics, of which Turkey  it is packed full.  Cinik and Serkan are good low cost clinics with an experienced technical team.  A procedure can fail, whether it is performed by the doctor or the technicians (some would say that with technicians the error rate increases), but this can happen in any clinic, the problem is how and if, these clinics satisfy patient, or not  it matters.

well , i don't mind go to as high as 5500$ , frequent comment that ~5k is a low budget in turkey confuses me ...

I mean apart from kesser , ASMED .. most offers are ranging from 2500  to  4000 EUR . HLC around 5.5 k ..

so who are the other top surgeons in Turkey are we talking about here ?

At the "budget" level, I have seen good results from FueCapilar (Dr. Turan or Dr. Gur), and I believe they only do 1 procedure per day.

Not sure where you are located, but you could reach out to Bogota Hairlines (in Colombia). I've seen some good work from them, too. Also doctor led procedures.

Just a couple more options.

• Administrators

If you can’t afford a decent surgeon, don’t get surgery. This is your head, not a car. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@MachoVatoi'm on the other side of the earth , from Egypt .. Hope to visit Colombia sometime though.. 

@Melvin-Moderator ..

I totally agree with you on this point , i won't proceed with HT unless i've enough budget for a good DR .

The reason why i allocated this budget is that i had an impression that 95% of clinics in turkey range 2000-5500 EUR with few exceptions like ASMED,Keser,Pekiner .. 

As i'm still doing my research , ignore that budget i allocated , or misconceptions i may have , feel free to suggest any additions or removal for short list below ..

Keser,Pekiner,ASMED,    "Currently beyond my budget , so i may save and postpone surgery for a while if i decided to proceed with them" 

HLC,Bicer,Yaman, Demirsoy    "ordered by preference"

Cinik 

I excluded cosmedica "Dr Acar", serkan Clinic .... Before/after on their website looks very good , also  @ cosmedica  Dr Acar he do incisions himself ,  but i don't see much people endorsing these clinics .It's important for me to see real life feedback from people over this forum through their HT journey ..