FUE Dr Bisanga 4203 grafts - 2999 Scalp/1204 Beard November 2020

Bailey99

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing results.  

Congrats.   Big difference from your starting point. 

I appreciate how you took so many pics of your beard area and how it healed from the 1st surgery.    But how is it looking now since you took another 1000?

On 1/3/2022 at 3:10 PM, Etownone said:

Amazing results.  

Congrats.   Big difference from your starting point. 

I appreciate how you took so many pics of your beard area and how it healed from the 1st surgery.    But how is it looking now since you took another 1000?

Thanks, it's coming along nicely. The weekend is the 7 month mark, I'll post up some pics then, shaven and unshaven. 

• Like 3

1st op 14 months ago, 2nd op 7 months ago. 

It is still coming along nicely, that left mid scalp is still weaker but it is slowly filling in each month - I just seem to be one of guys the who have to wait a bit longer on the results. Hair is the longest I've had it since I had hair about 10 years ago. I think though I will buzz it down again to a 3 or 4 blade. 

The beard like last time healed really quickly and these photos have 6 days growth, tomorrow I will shave and post more photos.

Happy New Year all. 

20220107_141110.jpg

20220107_142643.jpg

20220107_142745.jpg

20220107_142941.jpg

20220107_143239.jpg

20220107_143256.jpg

20220107_143312.jpg

20220107_143314.jpg

20220107_143319.jpg

20220107_143320.jpg

20220107_143322.jpg

20220107_143327.jpg

• Like 3

Crown looking like it filled it nice.    I think I can spot some of the beard grafts used in the crown area.   I heard those get softer and straighter over time. 

And your beard area is still looking good.  Considering you took out over 2k grafts.    WOW.   

Looking forward to those pics when tus clean shaven to see how, if any, scarrijg looks.   

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Etownone said:

Crown looking like it filled it nice.    I think I can spot some of the beard grafts used in the crown area.   I heard those get softer and straighter over time. 

And your beard area is still looking good.  Considering you took out over 2k grafts.    WOW.   

Looking forward to those pics when tus clean shaven to see how, if any, scarrijg looks.   

That's them alright, not totally straight or as soft as scalp hairs. 

• Administrators

Holy 🤯 man this is so inspiring WOW 10/10 great job Dr. Bisanga 600260D8-37CB-4C5E-9D51-B3A27B9360DA.jpegcan I include you in a YouTube video for the best hair transplants of last year?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

42 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Holy 🤯 man this is so inspiring WOW 10/10 great job Dr. Bisanga 600260D8-37CB-4C5E-9D51-B3A27B9360DA.jpegcan I include you in a YouTube video for the best hair transplants of last year?

Thanks, really pleased with it considering my starting point. Kudos to Dr Bissanga and his team. 

No problem with the YouTube video.

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JC71 said:

The freshly shaven pics are fantastic, who would know any grafts have been taken ? 

I feel like my beard has healed at almost 100% some slight shock loss at very bottom.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

I feel like my beard has healed at almost 100% some slight shock loss at very bottom.

Fills me with confidence the more I see and read these comments. Mine is the only source I have left. 👍🏽

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

Fills me with confidence the more I see and read these comments. Mine is the only source I have left. 👍🏽

The quick healing time with the beard is crazy, must be the extra blood flow. Great option to have available for those of us not blessed with large scalp donors

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JC71 said:

Not to de-rail this thread but this is after one week. Just the bottom part is healing slower. 472F582E-8BDB-4D7A-BBDE-A6B41E448AAF.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

It’s amazing, I don’t think I have seen any real evidence of scarring from under the chin. I have examined every single case when beard grafts have been used 😂 And it’s not a area that I would miss shaving so much ! Take it all for all I care 🤣

Edited by JC71
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JC71 said:

It’s amazing, I don’t think I have seen any real evidence of scarring from under the chin. I have examined every single case when beard grafts have been used 😂 And it’s not a area that I would miss shaving so much ! Take it all for all I care 🤣

Hahaha...   Like you.. I've checked out just about every case of beard grafts being used too.    I go for my HT end of the month and cases like Bailey99, and now Melvin, have convinced me I should go for 1000 beard grafts instead of 500.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Etownone said:

Hahaha...   Like you.. I've checked out just about every case of beard grafts being used too.    I go for my HT end of the month and cases like Bailey99, and now Melvin, have convinced me I should go for 1000 beard grafts instead of 500.   

100% go for more 😝

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...