Potential Recommendation of Dr. Taleb Bargouthi

• Administrators
Dear valued members, physicians, and visitors of our community, 

As some of you know, Dr. Taleb Bargouthi @DrTBarghouthi has been participating in our forum for quite some time now and has earned a strong reputation on our forum to answer patient questions and produce excellent patient results. The feedback we have received has been positive. Dr. Taleb Bargouthi has been presenting several cases for a while now, and his patients have been posting impressive results for quite some time.

We are now considering him for a potential recommendation. This requires that he meet our community standards of performing not only quality follicular unit grafting with excellent results but also the capacity to perform large sessions of ultra-refined follicular unit grafting.

Not all good quality clinics have cultivated the skill and staff to meet these standards consistently, with good growth and quality results. Recommended physicians must also be willing to operate in a transparent and accountable way, knowing that their patients may be reviewing them publicly within hours of surgery. We feel that transparency builds trust and accountability. 

We believe Dr. Taleb Bargouthi is worthy of our recommendation. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Following graduation, he completed his Basic Surgical Training in Dublin and obtained his Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons. He then pursued a Higher surgical training in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at the same college. Dr. Barghouthi developed an interest in the advancing field of Surgical Hair Restoration while in Ireland. Dr. Bargouthi attended a dedicated ISHRS fellowship program in Hair Transplant Surgery in the United States and Poland, where he gained considerable knowledge in both Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) and Follicular Unit Excision (FUE).  Only 5 approved programs globally offer such dedicated training in the field.

Dr. Barghouthi has been practicing hair transplant surgery exclusively for the last 7 years. His clinic, centrally located in the middle east in Amman- Jordan (Vertex Hair Clinic), has been operating and offering hair transplant surgeries exclusively since 2016. Since operating in Jordan, most requests have been for FUE procedures, and this comprises 85- 90% of Dr. Bargouthi's work. Dr. Bargouthi operates exclusively on one patient per day, and a typical session is 2000-2500 grafts per day. Larger sessions are done over two consecutive days. Dr. Bargouthi personally sees all consultations.

Dr. Taleb Bargouthi Surgical Protocol

As for surgical protocol, he personally discusses and draws the hairline, prepares the donor and recipient areas, performs all of the extractions and strip harvesting, and makes all recipient sites. His senior technicians will then perform the implantations under his supervision for all cases. Dr. Bargouthi team consists of 3 senior hair technicians in addition to the doctor. Together, his team has over 25 years of experience in hair restoration surgery. Dr. Bargouthi utilizes microscopic dissection and preparation/refinement of hair follicles for FUSS and FUE. Dr. Bargouthi's office follows up with all their patients for the first 10 days, at 1 month, and then every 3 months until the results have fully manifested. 

Dr. Bargouthi uses a motorized extraction device with punch sizes ranging from 0.8-0.9 mm. Dr. Bargouthi uses minimally invasive recipient site blades. His team exclusively dissects single-haired grafts for the hairline's transitional zone, with both macro and micro irregularities necessary to mimic nature. Dr. Bargouthi performs dense-pack sessions ranging from 35-55 FU/cm2 depending on the end goals, donor quality, and hair loss type.

Dr. Bargouthi has also devised his own modified anesthesia technique, which was recently presented at the World Congress of hair restoration surgery. The paper is due for publication in the next issue of the ISHRS forum journal.

As for FUSS procedures, he performs a double layer trichophytic closure and microscopic dissection. 

Dr. Barghouthi is a full member of the International  Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) and a committee member of its membership committee. He is a surgeon member of the Trichological Society. Dr. Bargouthi actively participates and presents in hair related meetings and conferences. In addition to conventional hair transplantation, he performs body hair transplants (BHT), Beard and eyebrow transplantation, scar revisions, Scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP), customized hair systems, and other non-surgical treatments for hair loss and scalp disorders. 

Below are some examples of his work.

Patient Posted Results

Clinic Posted Results

We welcome all input and comments from forum members and fellow physicians regarding his potential recommendation. 

To view our standards for recommendation, click here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Definitely worthy of being a recommended Dr. Seen nothing but excellent results and the Dr himself has been contributing to the forum too. 

Thanks for the feedback John.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Melvin I like the work from Dr Taleb Bargouthi. I'm impressed by the naturalness of his results and his honest, conservative approach from what I have seen.

Thank you for the feedback guys, it’s greatly appreciated.

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

I’m all for this. Cases that he has presented and experiences that his patients have presented have been/turned out top notch.

I think that the doctor actively participates (and has for quite some time) on anyone’s thread just to share knowledge or give advice says the most about him, though.

I’m totally here for this.

• Like 1

I like what I've seen so far. His results look good and his forum posts are helpful. I know we have had doctors participate on the forums in the past with mixed results, but Dr. Bargouthi has never come across as anything but pleasant and earnest in his desire to contribute.

• Like 1

Definitely well deserved. I am a patient of his and while I might be biased in that, I do believe he has built a strong reputation locally and regionally here. Really impressed with the work they do and his personal involvement and attention to detail. Very honest and loves what he does. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thank you all for the feedback, we’ve gotten nothing but good information. 

View my thread

• 1 month later...

Dr Taleb seems like a gentleman and an honest brilliant surgeon.

Having just looked at his results there I am not surprised to see they are exceptionally good. I'm grateful for every interaction I have had with him on this forum. I wish him the best of luck and every success possible in his hair restoration career.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rossybop said:

Dr Taleb seems like a gentleman and an honest brilliant surgeon.

Having just looked at his results there I am not surprised to see they are exceptionally good. I'm grateful for every interaction I have had with him on this forum. I wish him the best of luck and every success possible in his hair restoration career.

I had the honor to speak to Dr. Taleb in a video consultation and can testify he is just as honest, ethical and knowledgeable in person as on the forums. 

I agree, his work is exceptionally good and deserves to be recommended.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I’m happy to announce Dr. Bargouthi has been accepted into our network, everyone send @DrTBarghouthi your congratulations. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Jordan/Taleb-Barghouthi/691

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts and input. I am certainly humbled by it. Thanks to @Melvin-Moderatorfor his ongoing support through this. Being recommended by this wonderful community will only drive me further in terms of serving the hairloss community and our patients. I will be learning a lot from you guys!

• Like 7

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram