Fue hairtransplant dr bisanga

Hi everybody.

I am new in here.

I have finally decide to go with a hairtransplant with dr bisanga at brussel.

I would like a conservative hairline but a dense front.

Can anybody tell me if 3000 grafts Will be a good dense result.? And if my donor looks good?

4BD3863E-776D-4AF2-A64C-EA5668765507.png

21664133-F7DB-4F9D-A187-FE3AF8DD11FB.png

70492C13-99D2-499B-8900-A8042C1FD5A5.png

80E96214-F7C0-44FD-B0F3-D32E15FDDA3E.png

Along with your age are you taking finasteride and/or minoxidil? Your crown looks pretty good and thats the general area where the meds are known to work best. You want to protect as much of that as you can because its difficult to fix with hair transplants and takes alot of grafts. And maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones to not only maintain your current hair but also gets some to grow back.

Otherwise donor looks good. And you have a lighter hair color, less hair to skin color contrast makes it easier to achieve the illusion of density with fewer grafts, than if you had real dark brown or black hair color.

Thanks.

I just heard from the doctors that shock loss often is not permanent.

And that i dont need meds for the front because we Will work on the Hole front.

But i could start med for the Crown if it Will loss hair there, but now it os good.

Thanks i hope for a good result.

we talked about we go for High dense.

Think about 3000 grafts - and about 45-55 Grafts pr cm2 behind the hairline. And conservative hairline. But i have High sides so not that Big area to cover on top.

hopes it Will look good and dense👍🏻

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Maa said:

Thanks for all the answeers

I am 35 and no meds.

i Think my Crown is unaffected, but my front is thin.

Is bisanga a good choice?

Dr. Bisanga is an excellent choice check out @MarshallUK thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
Just now, transplantedphil said:

or this impressive dense packing 

Great example as well, Bisanga has had a string of really impressive results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for all you reply.

is 3000 grafts , 45-55 grafts pr cm2 dense enough to not get a see through front, when i also have light skin light brun hair?

And How much yield Can i minimum expect when it is a Virgin scalp with dr B?

2 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

Nobody can promise you any results, and it would be unethical for a doctor to guarantee anything.

But if your growth is good then that amount of FU per cm IMO would give you a great result.

Ok is there anything i Can do to make the chances for good yield better?

On 9/12/2020 at 8:26 PM, transplantedphil said:

- Stay healthy

- Avoid drinking and smoking before/after surgery

- Dont use minox for about 2 weeks prior to surgery and a few weeks after (its a vasodilator)

- Pick a top tier surgeon 

Thanks.

i Will post some pics when i have had my HT

I am Booked for 1 Day surgery 3000 grafts is there any different if it is 1 or 2 days, because when i look on the Forum I see a lot of cases for 3000 grafts which are split in 2 days?

1 minute ago, Maa said:

Thanks.

i Will post some pics when i have had my HT

I am Booked for 1 Day surgery 3000 grafts is there any different if it is 1 or 2 days, because when i look on the Forum I see a lot of cases for 3000 grafts which are split in 2 days?

Depends on who you choose. Most clinics are able to carry out procedures of 3000 grafts in a day. 

Just reading through this thread.

For confirmation and to put your mind at ease @Maa, Dr. Bisanga will perform cases of unto 3000 grafts in one surgical day as standard. So you do not need to have concern in this regard.

I wish you the very best for your upcoming surgery and hopefully we may be able to follow your journey here.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

33 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

Just reading through this thread.

For confirmation and to put your mind at ease @Maa, Dr. Bisanga will perform cases of unto 3000 grafts in one surgical day as standard. So you do not need to have concern in this regard.

I wish you the very best for your upcoming surgery and hopefully we may be able to follow your journey here.

Thanks.

I looke forward to it and hope the corona Will not stop me from traveling.

Do you also Think that the dense i mentioned and the 3000 grafts Will create and High dense for my front?