Fue hairtransplant dr bisanga

Looking at your photos presented in this thread, I have no doubt that 3000 grafts will provide a significant aesthetic improvement in providing an optimal result and will provide you with impressive density.

I would explain to every patient not to get too caught up with dense packing and specific densities. As has been mentioned previously in this thread, every single patients hair characteristics are unique. As is their hair colour and skin tone. An optimal hairline must ensure APPROPRIATE density that is artistically designed and placed with soft single hairs to ensure a natural result, as opposed to a wall of high density that would not look natural. APPROPRIATE hair groupings and an APPROPRIATE density will be placed behind the initial rows of single hairs to reinforce the visual fullness of the hairline and to achieve an optimal result.

I would suggest that hairline placement, design and density has become Dr. Bisanga's signature in the eyes of his patients, so as you know, you are in great hands.

I also support the idea of your desire for a somewhat conservative hairline that aligns with your age currently and will continue to be appropriate as you age.

If you have not yet seen it, I believe that you may find the following presentation interesting -

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Raphael84 said:

Looking at your photos presented in this thread, I have no doubt that 3000 grafts will provide a significant aesthetic improvement in providing an optimal result and will provide you with impressive density.

I would explain to every patient not to get too caught up with dense packing and specific densities. As has been mentioned previously in this thread, every single patients hair characteristics are unique. As is their hair colour and skin tone. An optimal hairline must ensure APPROPRIATE density that is artistically designed and placed with soft single hairs to ensure a natural result, as opposed to a wall of high density that would not look natural. APPROPRIATE hair groupings and an APPROPRIATE density will be placed behind the initial rows of single hairs to reinforce the visual fullness of the hairline and to achieve an optimal result.

I would suggest that hairline placement, design and density has become Dr. Bisanga's signature in the eyes of his patients, so as you know, you are in great hands.

I also support the idea of your desire for a somewhat conservative hairline that aligns with your age currently and will continue to be appropriate as you age.

If you have not yet seen it, I believe that you may find the following presentation interesting -

Man this is a great video10/10. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Raphael84 said:

Thanks.

That video is excellent👍🏻

@Melvin-Moderator

@Maa

Thank you. It is a nice presentation that discusses many factors that are not often considered or perhaps not well understood when considering the appropriate hairline placement and design for each patient.

For me personally, this really helps to explain how and why that "one size fits all" low, straight and aggressive hairline that so many individuals desire, is not suitable in many/most cases.

• Like 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@Maa

Dr. Bisanga is a proponent of oral minoxidil at 5mg daily and generally recommends for many of his patients.

Many patients have been impressed by their response to the oral version.

21 hours ago, Maa said:

Can you buy minoxdil oral.?

and does it work? 

yea I use 2.5mg daily, but you can't buy it over the counter like the topical formula. You'll need a doctor prescription, then any local pharmacy can fill it.

Oral minoxidil was originally developed to treat high blood pressure and they accidentally discovered the hairloss benefits later, similar to finasteride being originally developed for prostate issues. Its generally safe at the lower dosages for hair loss, but it can still potentially have cardiovascular side effects so you want to be mindful of that, especially if you are overweight and /or are already taking blood pressure medicine.

I don't have weight or blood pressure issues, but I still went to walmart and got a little home blood pressure monitor -like they use in the doctors office that wraps around your arm and squeezes, gives readout -, the one i got was about $30, and took some readings the week before I started to get my general bloodpressure baseline in case I started to notice symptoms or weird changes in my blood pressure numbers.

Edited by ciaus

As @ciaushas explained, a prescription from your doctor is necessary.

I have an independent study regarding it’s safety at low dosage over a longer period of time that I would have liked to have shared, but the file type is unsupported.

If anybody would like me to share it with them, I can send it via email. It is quite interesting.

3 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

I have an independent study regarding it’s safety at low dosage over a longer period of time that I would have liked to have shared, but the file type is unsupported.

If anybody would like me to share it with them, I can send it via email. It is quite interesting.

Hi Raphael,

I would love to see aforementioned study. Would you be able to send it on mr.rolandas.ht@gmail.com please?

Thanks!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

8 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Would you be so kind as to send it to me santoc1959@gmail.com Thanks

• Administrators

@Raphael84

Instead of sending said study to personal emails, just post it here. Makes it easier for everyone to have access to it. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin-ModeratorThat was my first intentions and my preference, but as the document is a pdf, after attempting to upload/post it,  I was not able to do so.

I can send it over to you personally to upload/post if you may be able to do so.

Edited by Raphael84

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

@Melvin-ModeratorThat was my first intentions and my preference, but as the document is a pdf, after attempting to upload/post it,  I was not able to do so.

I can send it over to you personally to upload/post if you may be able to do so.

Yes, please send it to me and I’ll post it here. service@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

View my thread

@Melvin-Moderator

I have sent that over to you at the requested email address.

Anybody who has requested it by email, we can instead await for Melvin to post the study.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody.

I am now in brussel.

And my donor was measured by bisanga for about 70-80-70 aprox 7500 grafts available for fue.

Is that a bad, average or god donor area?

He also mentioned he would go for 60 in harline,50 behind and Then 45 pr cm2.

Will that be a good dense coverage?

Hi.

So i finally did it.

I went to bisanga today and Got a hair transplant. Just finished after 10 hours.

They where All super Nice and professionel.

I Got 3251 grafts for the front.

1:506

2:1821

3:924

ratio: 2,12 hair pr grafts 

Dense, 60-50-44

Donor kapacitet: 8000 grafts

Goals :conservative hairline with god dense.

Let med hear what you Think.

1139C297-5CD3-4874-BAF5-3DF539090DF5.png

14982C89-FA9C-42CA-A459-09659B36A43B.png

• Like 1

@Maa

Your 3251 grafts will really make a great difference to your frontal area and general framing of your face.

The placing densities that you have listed will achieve a very nice density which I know is important based on your previous posts.

Congratulations on your procedure from all of the BHR team. Any specifics or questions that you may have, then your advisor will have all relevant details based on your case and procedure.

If you have the time, Im sure the community would take great value in creating a thread with further photos and detailing your experience and this can also be a great support over the next months.

Im looking forward to following your case.

• Like 1