Best (!) doctors for FUE ?

24 minutes ago, Dodocc said:

Premium = Hairline implantation by the doctors and not technicians 

@Dodocc are your certain about this? Hairline implantation by technicians is something I will never recommend so if this is accurate I will only recommend Eugenix for the Premium Package at 2.9€/graft from this day forward which makes them more expensive than Dr. BF and Dr. Ximena Villa (that I myself consider better options if BHT is not necessary).

13 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Again, the conversation revolves around price. Price should be secondary to results, can you find a cheaper clinic? Of course, but then @Egy will remind you what happens at these clinics, even @Doron Harati just take a look at his thread.

If price wasn’t a factor Melvin I doubt anybody from the west would go to India for a hair transplant. With Eugenix you’re getting world class treatment at a good price. It’s all about finding a balance between what you can afford and what you’re comfortable with, for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comprehensive and Exclusive Package  (Most preferred by hair transplant patients)

Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.

Complete involvement includes below:

Designing the hairline.

Crucial parts of extraction.

Crucial steps of implantation.

Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, 83mjs said:

If price wasn’t a factor Melvin I doubt anybody from the west would go to India for a hair transplant. With Eugenix you’re getting world class treatment at a good price. It’s all about finding a balance between what you can afford and what you’re comfortable with, for me.

I’m not saying price doesn’t matter, of course it does, but if that’s your main point, there’s a huge problem. Op kept mentioning Eugenix isn’t cheap, so again it goes back to people trying to find the cheapest, instead of the best. 

Take a look at @Sanjar41 he went to a clinic in Colorado that was charging $2 per graft, just look at what happened to him. At some point, people need to realize they’re investing in themselves. I doubt most would be this cheap when buying a  car, which to me is troubling to say the least. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

48 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

are your certain about this?

Yes I am

According to the clinic: "**In the previous Comprehensive and Exclusive Package, the hairline implantation was not done by the doctors. Complete hairline implantation has been incorporated at the request of many patients thus, introducing Premium Package."  

Comprehensive and Exclusive Package = technicians

Premium  = Doctors

@Melvin-Moderator I only mentioned this because I had the impression that this clinic is the best in the low cost category. but it's not in the low cost category and that's why I pointed that out.

I totally agree that you don't need to be cheap when you spend your money on surgery. but as @83mjs mentioned, you should do the math on how much you are paying and what you are getting in return within your budget.

There's a doctor that told me it will cost me 36,000 - 42,000 USD ! even if I wanted to pick him, I can't - out of budget for me !

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, 83mjs said:

@Melvin-Moderator I agree price shouldn’t be the only or even the main factor. Equally though neither should discussion of cost be verboten - that to me is silly and people shouldn’t be sneered at for talking about it

I’m fighting against the tide here, seems an inevitable shift of going to the cheapest, not the best. Years back, we discussed best surgeons and debated on results, now it’s debating on what’s considered low-cost. Either way, OP good luck. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator I really do think that @Dodocc is looking for the best Doctor with the best results and so far it seems like he only crossed out Konior from his list because he charges 10US/graft. 
There are many amazing Doctors in Europe and US for 5€/graft and under so I think this is what @Dodocc is analyzing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Again, the conversation revolves around price. Price should be secondary to results, can you find a cheaper clinic? Of course, but then @Egy will remind you what happens at these clinics, even @Doron Harati just take a look at his thread.

I want to clarify one thing, because saying so @Melvin-Moderator users can misunderstand something about my experiences in Turkey.  Please specify that in my first procedure I was not in a low-cost clinic, the Estetistanbul of Hamid Aydin and his then business partner Ziya Yavuz, it was not a clinic but a group of improvised people who rented the rooms that operated in the large  Istanbul hospitals (there is no check and anyone who pays can do it, and in Turkey there are hundreds) to ruin unsuspecting patients.  It's different if we talk about low-cost clinics like Cinik, where I went for my second procedure, but that I'm not 100% satisfied for the reason I've already mentioned several times in my last posts.  But there is a big difference between the first and the other.

• Like 2

@Melvin-Moderator & @Portugal25 I really feel that this post has shifted 10000% in the wrong direction than I was aiming for.

The ONLY reason I mentioned the price at Eugenix is because I got the impression in this forum (from other posts) that they are GOOD and CHEAP !

And in my own opinion they are not that cheap when you compare them to others for example ferreira or bisanga .

Every one here in this forum has his own budget and what someone might find expensive I might find cheap and the other way around. 

I don't know how this turned out to be "I'm looking for a cheap doctor" kind of thread because it's not !! look at my first post "which one would you choose if money was not an object"...meaning I'm looking for quality and I don't care about the cost (as long as it is in my budget obviously !)

If you can afford to go to a 40k USD doctor - good for you ! I can't ! so i'm trying the best to find the best treatment MY money can buy out of all the crooks and liars out there (not saying all are crooks and liars! )

I feel like I need to apologies for mentioning that Eugenix are not as cheap as people think...well I don't...if they cost ALMOST as much as the top doctors in Europe then they are not cheap - and that's a fact you can't argue with....if they are good or not, well that's the point of this thread but everyone is going back to the price for some reason....

• Like 1

Seems like Eugenix became quite a subject in the recent months.

Check out all the surgeons recommended on this website and also great place to look for good surgeons that have proven track record would be iahrs.com.

Don't focus on 1 name even if majority are hyping it up. I personally went with Dr. Ferreira and I'm over the moon right now, but he doesn't have a lot of results online to compare.
Look up as many places as you can. Learn more about HT in general. Trust me on this one. Once you will learn finer details, how the surgery is done, why different techniques, why different prices etc you will be able to find your surgeon quite easily.

In the end there's no one best surgeon. Everyone is good at something. Look for someone who has results that look similar to your case and look at hairlines, how many grafts they're using, donor management etc. You will find every doctor has his own approach.

Good luck on your research and don't rush into it!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 2 months later...

I am new to the forum. Does anybody have any opinion about Dr. Michael Gartner in New Jersey? He operates at Nova Medical hair in Paramus. I see the doctors reviews on realself, all of them are for other cosmetic surgeries and I can’t seem to find any reviews related to his Hair transplant procedures. Any help is appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Sunny3540 said:

I am new to the forum. Does anybody have any opinion about Dr. Michael Gartner in New Jersey? He operates at Nova Medical hair in Paramus. I see the doctors reviews on realself, all of them are for other cosmetic surgeries and I can’t seem to find any reviews related to his Hair transplant procedures. Any help is appreciated.

You should check out the recommended physician list this forum provides. And be very wary of clinics where you cannot find real patient results.