Best (!) doctors for FUE ?

@Zoomster - Just got the price quote from Eugenix...They aren't that far (price wise) from the top doctors mentioned here earlier... actually they are pretty much in the same ballpark (not mentioning Dr. konior, he is in a league of his own)

15 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

Thats the second time someone registers at HRN to post a before and after result from Bellus Clinic. 

This seems like another paid representative from one of the thousands Turkish  hairmills. He already posted a before and after thread. 

Real patients post their results over several months and actively share and discuss their experience over the course of said months.

@Melvin-Moderator can confirm this happens all the time and 99% of the time it’s paid reps.

I only trust real patients posting at HRN from the beginning to the end of the growth cycle. 

Hey, just because I found this review site these days and I found because of the second guy who posted here from the same clinic. This site is not popular in Russia, I found it on google, if I knew before I would start from the beginning. I was showing these pics on my instagram stories.  But I found it now when I am 6 months post op so started no and posted all photos I have. You can check me on instagram:  marat_ledok to get sure I am a real person

and so they should be.. as they're world class. 

You're gonna have to go with your gut. Therefore I'd strongly recommend having a video consultation with your top 3.. and assess whose bedside manner sits most comfortably with you. 

I suspect i know the answer whose will.

Z

54 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

Thats the second time someone registers at HRN to post a before and after result from Bellus Clinic. 

This seems like another paid representative from one of the thousands Turkish  hairmills. He already posted a before and after thread. 

Real patients post their results over several months and actively share and discuss their experience over the course of said months.

@Melvin-Moderator can confirm this happens all the time and 99% of the time it’s paid reps.

I only trust real patients posting at HRN from the beginning to the end of the growth cycle. 

lol this can be very funny,  turkish hairmill's advertiser trashing on other turkish hairmills...

40 minutes ago, Marat Ledok said:

Hey, just because I found this review site these days and I found because of the second guy who posted here from the same clinic. This site is not popular in Russia, I found it on google, if I knew before I would start from the beginning. I was showing these pics on my instagram stories.  But I found it now when I am 6 months post op so started no and posted all photos I have. You can check me on instagram:  marat_ledok to get sure I am a real person

If in 12 months you are still here contributing regularly about your experience and results then you will fall under those rare 1% that aren’t paid reps!
I will be here to see if that happens.

Just now, Dodocc said:

Any thoughts about Asmed clinic - Dr. Koray Erdogan ?

Check HRN latest post on this high price hairmill.
You have patients stating they have 8 tech run surgeries per day and several botched patients complaining from lack of response, one said he was threatened by lawyers.

My advise is to stay far far away. 

4 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

Can you share the link @Portugal25? I couldn't find it..

I saw some nice results on this forum for this clinic and read all over that if you consider a low cost doctor - you should see him.

The problem for me starts when comparing to other quotes I got, most of the doctors spoke about 3000-3800 grafts (some even suggested to start with 2200)

and Erdogan suggested 4500-5000...(all quotes are based on the same pictures)

27 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

You have patients stating they have 8 tech run surgeries per day and several botched patients complaining from lack of response, one said he was threatened by lawyers.

My advise is to stay far far away. 

Maybe bro I do not know, because I did not do surgery at them, but I have heard good things about him and on russian forums there are good reviews, maybe they also use technicians and doctor do only consultation. That s why I advised him to ask about doctor a lot. For people in our country all of us go to Turkey for that, because it is the closest country with normal results, I have never searched for clinics in the USA or europe, I know only about Turkey. But yes really one need to be careful, I know one guy who did in Turkey and they killed even his own hair, you know they use that some guys did not research much and do not know a lot of things about HT. And people get excited when they see low prices and promises like we will transplant 7000 grafts and etc. 

3 hours ago, Dodocc said:

@Zoomster - Just got the price quote from Eugenix...They aren't that far (price wise) from the top doctors mentioned here earlier... actually they are pretty much in the same ballpark (not mentioning Dr. konior, he is in a league of his own)

This can't be true surely. The top Euro docs are 5 Euros per graft with a slight discount above say 2000 grafts.

there is around 2,000 USD difference... That's not a big difference when going to top doctors for an operation. 

For me, 2,000 USD difference, it's in the same ballpark.

My quote was for around 3,500 grafts (based on photos)

Please note that I wasn't saying that they are expensive or not, I just wanted to point out that if you would consider them because of the low price so it's not a big difference when compering to other doctors. so you better go there for their experience as opposed to their experience + price (if that makes sense...)

Having that said, I am still considering having the op there based on @Fluffhead& @Zoomster and they are still on my "research" list

So my apologies if someone got the wrong impression !

2 hours ago, 83mjs said:

@Dodocc I agree 2000 USD isn't a big difference!

I was under the impression (largely thanks to @Portugal25's frequent reminders!) that Eugenix are about 1.8 Euro per graft so unless you're talking about only getting 560 grafts in total, then something isn't right with that maths.

Dr. Arika does charges 1.8€/graft (with tax) but if you chose the option with Dr. Sethi is goes up to almost 4€/graft. These were the prices at the beginning of 2020 and they were increased this year.

Ofcourse they could have reviewed the prices so it’s always good for people to inform the prices. 

Edited by Portugal25

3 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

If in 12 months you are still here contributing regularly about your experience and results then you will fall under those rare 1% that aren’t paid reps!
I will be here to see if that happens.

I do not even understand what you say lol. I see you are fighting with everybody saying a good word about turkish clinics, so I do not care if you believe or not in my review

3 hours ago, karatekid said:

lol this can be very funny,  turkish hairmill's advertiser trashing on other turkish hairmills...

you are funny here, where did you see advertising? This is forum about hair transplant and results, or maybe about something else? Or I have no right to write here about my transplant only fight with people without any reason? if you do not like my review or result nobody makes you to read it lol

to be truthful.. Although Dr Sethi was the Doctor involved in my procedure... The sweet spot taking into account the new pricing structure  is Dr Arika...id have her perform a HT procedure on my scalp in a heartbeat... 

People on here would be sure to ask themselves "which Doctor was responsible for Fluffheads staggering 6 month result🤔?".... See above. 

Z

58 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

Dr. Arika does charges 1.8€/graft (with tax) but if you chose the option with Dr. Sethi is goes up to almost 4€/graft. These were the prices at the beginning of 2020 and they were increased this year.

Ofcourse they could have increased the prices again so it’s always good fot people to inform the prices. 

Wow I had no idea. 4 Euro a graft in India is a good business!

Best of luck to the OP in your research and I agree that Eugenix at the price are hard to beat. Even if I find the name idiotic, sorry 😆

Comprehensive Package

Cost of Rs. 75/graft*:

Planning, designing, and crucial slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.

Cost of Rs. 120/graft*:

Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.

Premium Package

Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.

Cost of Rs. 210/graft*:

Prices are exclusive of taxes ie 18%.

latest prices ! 

so even the top price will be just under 3 euro(incl tax) , which for such a excellent clinic is pretty good in my view.

Edited by JohnAC71

once again guys, i wasn't talking about if they are good or bad, cheap or expensive ....

I just wanted to point out that Eugenix  are not in the low cost category.. not even in the mid if you go with Dr Sethi.

And I only pointed that out because people in this forum said that they are cheap (Sort of Turkey cheap...) and they are not cheap. Yes they are cheaper but not cheap...you get the point 

Lets get back to the main topic and I'll continue my research :)

Thanks again for all your feedback, much appreciated !

22 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Comprehensive Package

Cost of Rs. 75/graft*:

Planning, designing, and crucial slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.

Cost of Rs. 120/graft*:

Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.

Premium Package

Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.

Cost of Rs. 210/graft*:

Prices are exclusive of taxes ie 18%.

latest prices ! 

so even the top price will be just under 3 euro(incl tax) , which for such a excellent clinic is pretty good in my view.

This is cheaper than it was at the beginning of the year.

So Dr. Arika is now charging 1,65€/graft with tax (great price for such a highly skilled surgeon and technique).
I don’t understand the Premium Package at 2.9€/graft with tax because the diference is that you may or may not have Dr. Sethi involved, why pay more for something that is uncertain? 
@Dodocc are these the prices you also got?

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators

Again, the conversation revolves around price. Price should be secondary to results, can you find a cheaper clinic? Of course, but then @Egy will remind you what happens at these clinics, even @Doron Harati just take a look at his thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Dodocc said:

Can you share the link @Portugal25? I couldn't find it..

I saw some nice results on this forum for this clinic and read all over that if you consider a low cost doctor - you should see him.

The problem for me starts when comparing to other quotes I got, most of the doctors spoke about 3000-3800 grafts (some even suggested to start with 2200)

and Erdogan suggested 4500-5000...(all quotes are based on the same pictures)

You can check below what recent ASMED patients are saying:

@munich experience and quote:

“Now they operate 8 patients per day. If you are lucky you get the good techs. Dr. Koray just draws the hairline and makes the cuts. 
They promise a growth rate of more than 90% but they can't keep this promise anymore as you could see in many cases here in this forum. “

@dust78 experience and quote:

“unacceptable is the attitude they are having with me. I sent the photos to show the conditions of my donor. The doctor did not even deign to answer me personally, as usual he delegated his consultant who with a message via whatsapp told me that it was all right and that it was all normal. Furthermore, as he had done previously, at the slightest hint of dissent he immediately made me understand that if I didn't like it I had to see it with their lawyer! “

@miko experience: