Eugenix / 8104 grafts for a Grade 7 patient and a whole new world of possibilities with a complete transformation where most gave up.

Grade 7    

First Sitting  

1 year back, front and mid scalp         
                           Total no. of grafts - 5212
                           Scalp - 2642 
                           Beard - 2570

Second Sitting 
                             7 months back, Crown 
                            Total no. of grafts - 2912
                            Scalp - 1452
                            Beard - 1460

You know what’s traumatising? Having to hear no when you want to hear yes… that’s whats traumatising!
When it comes to aesthetics and paid procedure, one would usually think that any doctor would take up the case and produce a complete turnaround look. Alas, that is not true most times. 
When Mr Jangs came to us with a heavy heart, we were surprised that he had been facing rejection from so many clinics for his hair transplantation procedure. He was a Grade 7 on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness and had thinning in his donor also. A lot of the clinics were actually scared to take up his case for the procedure. 
Cases like his highlight the difference in the expertise, ethics and the will to do something correct in the different clinics proclaiming themselves to be the best. There is nothing sort of best or worst. It is always about whether you have the ethics, character, courage and the skills to get the perfect job done. 
So, we decided to go for 5212 grafts for his first session; where we extracted 2642 grafts from his back scalp and 2570 grafts from his beard. We covered 2/3rd area of his scalp with this procedure. As you can witness his results after 7 months of the first session, he has a beautiful growth.
Thereafter, we decided to go for the second session for the 1/3rd area. The following pictures shall depict his growth after 7 months of the second session and 14 months after the first session.
The process of hair transplant is so much more than just a medical procedure where you extract and implant grafts. It is about having the intelligence to capitalise on the available grafts and to intelligently place them on the correct places. It is about artistry at it’s core. It is always about creating a magical illusion that breathes through and through and could most possibly bring colours into the lives of individuals who would otherwise be disappointed in life all simply because of something as insignificant as – hair!

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

1 minute ago, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh congratulations to the patient and @Eugenix Hair Science yet again for a marvellous result.

.................Paddy...........

Thank you so much Sir for appreciating our work.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Congratulations Dr. Singh.  About what percentage of the beard grafts were used in the crown area?

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

These are amazing results I’m literally 😱

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

Congratulations Dr. Singh.  About what percentage of the beard grafts were used in the crown area?

Thank you very much Sir,  beard grafts implanted in mid scalp as well as crown area, so its difficult to tell percentage for crown area.

Kind Regards

11 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Amazing results. The Pt must be over the moon with his results

Thank you so much Dr. Suhail,  yes patient is very happy & satisfied with his result too.

Kind Regards

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

These are amazing results I’m literally 😱

@Melvin-Moderator Thank you for appreciation.

Kind Regards

Hmmm, not trying to be too critical. But it for the number of grafts I think his hair is too thin. Like really thin. 

I understand it is a large area, but even then I think it was possible to get more thickness upfront or sacrifice the crown area for more thickness.

Anyway, still a solid result and patient should be happy

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 11:29 PM, harry_potter1 said:

Hmmm, not trying to be too critical. But it for the number of grafts I think his hair is too thin. Like really thin. 

I understand it is a large area, but even then I think it was possible to get more thickness upfront or sacrifice the crown area for more thickness.

Anyway, still a solid result and patient should be happy

@harry_potter1 

Dear One,

As you can see, the first procedure was for the front, one year back. The second procedure was for the crown, 7 months back. The newly planted hair take few months to start growing. In this case, the crown hair have just started off. The newly growing hair would attain thickness in the coming months. Also more than 30% hair are yet to come on the crown. So, the overall coverage of the crown in 7 months is very encouraging. We will update you here, after 3 months with the results at 10 months. Like the front, the crown will be super cool after the above said period.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards