2663 - FUE - Dr Lupanzula - May 14th 2019

You’re still way early in the process. The good news is your donor looks natural. It may be a little thin, but no one is going to notice anything unnatural.

Itchy donor could just be those nerve ending finally repairing themselves from the surgery. Make sure you’re scalp isn’t too dry.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shmiggy said:

You’re still way early in the process. The good news is your donor looks natural. It may be a little thin, but no one is going to notice anything unnatural.

Itchy donor could just be those nerve ending finally repairing themselves from the surgery. Make sure you’re scalp isn’t too dry.

Thanks mate. It is actually the recipient area that is itchy :/

Edited by ahmeda87

On 7/22/2019 at 8:39 AM, ahmeda87 said:

Thanks mate. It is actually the recipient area that is itchy :/

Sorry, recipient area itch can be those new buds starting to sprout. Have you gotten any pimples in the area?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shmiggy said:

Sorry, recipient area itch can be those new buds starting to sprout. Have you gotten any pimples in the area?

I hope so that is the case. only got 3 pimples so far in total. how was it for you with your HT?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 9:11 AM, ahmeda87 said:

I hope so that is the case. only got 3 pimples so far in total. how was it for you with your HT?

Sorry my friend. No HT here. I’m a poor candidate with diminishing donor. I was looking at doing a small session with Dr. K. or Dr Nadimi to get a buzz cut look with some SMP. That’s why I was following your case to see what you experienced and how you felt about Dr. Nadimi.

I’ve been following these boards and the hair restoration field for over 10 years so I hear a lot about what to expect. I’ve only done PRP so far.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Shmiggy said:

Still too early. You look to be on schedule for 4 months. Remember your hair was much longer in your before pics so we couldn’t see the full extent of your hair loss.

true. I think I have had some good growth but I see people with a head full of hair at month 4 so got me worried. 

• Administrators

4 months is way too early. This is literally the beginning of growth and I already see some growth. Patience is key.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hang in there and be patient.  Post some new photos about the 6 month mark.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Ahmeda87,

I've had 4 FUE operations, and have experienced thinning in both my recipient and donor hair - surprisingly enough, I've had thinning in different areas across the four operations. For example, in my first op, one side of my donor went patchy, but my recipient was fine. I had no thinning after HT2 or HT3, but in HT4 I've had thinning in both my donor and recipient area.

You've had great advice on here, from a lot of folk who know what they are talking about. I do feel your pain though. We have a HT to give us some hair on top, and in the short-term, we can actually look worse that we did before! I'm 6 weeks post surgery and my hair is not looking great at the moment (much worse than pre-surgery). I know it will look good soon, but it is such a slow process.

I'm also a bit of slow grower - again, this has varied across surgeries - so try not to compare yourself with others at a similar stage post-surgery. Ultimately, it is about the end result and this is the result you have to live with. Some of us just take a bit longer than others, but you will get there in the end. 

You picked a great doctor and I sure you will be happy with the outcome at 12 months and this will be a distant memory. It is great that you are documenting your results, because this will help others on this forum.

Happy growing. 

• Like 1

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
13 minutes ago, ahmeda87 said:

in 1 hour will post an update 

Looking forward to your updates 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Good improvements with 5.5 month update. And its only going to get better.  Still have 6 months of growth as well  which im sure will thicken it up more judging from other peoples progress. I wouldnt worry

How often are you doing  the PRP? Post hair transplant 

Edited by Hairgains
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Density will definitely improve, 5.5 months is barely even halfway. You're right on track, do you normally part your hair? I haven't seen that hairstyle since the 90's.

• Haha 3

View my thread

Thanks for the update Ahmeda87.
There is a significant aesthetic improvement since your last post and this will continue to improve over the coming months with your full result coming in at 12-15 months.
I'm sure you are really pleased so far and I look forward to seeing your updates over the coming months.

Scott
Patient Liaison Manager
MEDIKEMOS Clinic

To learn more about our clinic, Dr. Lupanzula's work and our results, you could visit the following website:
Our English language website:

https://medikemosclinic.com/en/

We are the only clinic in Belgium recommended by The Hair Transplant Mentor™
https://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/belgium-hair-transplant/

View the best hair transplant results videos on Youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantat
 Mobile:+ 447855544669
 Medikemos Hair Transplantation
263 Av. Brugmann, 1180 Bruxelles Belgique

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hairgains said:

Good improvements with 5.5 month update. And its only going to get better.  Still have 6 months of growth as well  which im sure will thicken it up more judging from other peoples progress. I wouldnt worry

How often are you doing  the PRP? Post hair transplant 

Thanks, I guess Density is my only worry now. I did a total for 4 PRP sessions every 4 weeks as thats all I needed. To be honest, I am not sure if PRP worked. 

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Density will definitely improve, 5.5 months is barely even halfway. You're right on track, do you normally part your hair? I haven't seen that hairstyle since the 90's.

haha i dont part my hair, I just did it for the pictures to show the improvement. My hair Is just flat and forward when styled. I really hope density improves