1st HT Best Doctor FUE or FUT, Advise please

5 hours ago, karsri said:

Only doctor from my list who does that is Dr Ron if I am going FUT1st and then FUE. He can do 3500-4000 grafts in 1 session. Another Doctor I am considering is Dr Hasson & Wong who does mega sessions for FUT & FUE.

I would definitely consider HnW along with Hattingen as optimal choices for your case in terms of the magnitude of cosmetic improvement they are capable of. Personally I would be focusing on FUT over FUE simply because longer term when you continue to lose your current hair you are unlikely to get full coverage out of solely FUE.  You also seem to have mild donor thinning, potentially some retrograde alopecia and an overall NW6 pattern.

Finasteride will probably help quite a bit too.

15 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

I would definitely consider HnW along with Hattingen as optimal choices for your case in terms of the magnitude of cosmetic improvement they are capable of. Personally I would be focusing on FUT over FUE simply because longer term when you continue to lose your current hair you are unlikely to get full coverage out of solely FUE.  You also seem to have mild donor thinning, potentially some retrograde alopecia and an overall NW6 pattern.

Finasteride will probably help quite a bit too.

Yes I am finally starting on Finasteride! HnW is an option but they do use Techs for extractions it seems.

On 7/31/2018 at 1:31 PM, karsri said:

Sure. I am limiting the list to Max 3 members. Dr Konior, Dr Ron & Dr Lorenzo/H & W (If Dr lorenzo doesn't respond). But will check

Lorenzo usually took about 10 days or so to respond. He doesn’t have a North American rep so that makes it more difficult as he is replying personally.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, karsri said:

Thanks @Melvin-Moderator

Coming to Doctors list can you please advise?

Dr Konior, Diep, Rahal, Shapiro & Hasson are top 5.

For my case which doctor is best, I am not looking price per graft but the best dotor from the list above or any other good doctors I am missing.

Thanks

You mentioned top FUT surgeons in my opinions and not FUE. Are you looking towards a strip surgery?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

6 hours ago, Shmiggy said:

Lorenzo usually took about 10 days or so to respond. He doesn’t have a North American rep so that makes it more difficult as he is replying personally.

Hope so. Its more than 10 days as of today.

4 hours ago, HARIRI said:

You mentioned top FUT surgeons in my opinions and not FUE. Are you looking towards a strip surgery?

Yeah. But based on what I read they are good fue surgeons too. I am trying to contact Dr Nader as well from Mexico but difficult to get their response quickly. Do you have anyone who can suggest?

• 2 months later...

Hi All! Although it took 2-3 months but I am done with Consult from all the doctors that we discussed about. Since list is exhaustive I will try to keep it short.

North America & Canada doctors - suggested FUT 3000-3500 grafts since crown area is large. FUE only NA doctors suggested 3500-4000 grafts with techs involved in 1 day procedure.

Spain & Turkey Doctors - Start on Finasteride for 6 months and reassess for FUE

Shapiro Medical (Dr Ron primary & Dr Joe basically 2 doctors will perform surgery) & Dr Gabel agreed to do 3000 grafts FUE in 2 days back to back and I believe these 2 doctors will meet the criteria which I am looking for. 

Dr Konior wait is 1 and half year and he agreed to do 2000 grafts FUE and wait for another 6 months for 2nd procedure.

Any comments on 2 days FUE Back to back whether it's a good idea as I don't see much discussion around that and also doctors which I selected please?

Thanks

• Like 1