12 months into my supposed transplant

VictimComplex

Good for publishing his name. Hopefully anybody considering a procedure with this clinic will catch your posts.

The fact that he offered '100 more grafts at no cost to fix it' is an insult to his own practice. 100 grafts is about the size of an eyebrow. It's completely offensive, completely talking out his ass.

You said that 'he simply checked my scalp after the techs did their work' so what did he actually do then? And what made you initially go to him, just for the convenience and cost?

Something else I want to mention is the distress and embarassment the persistant redness has caused me over the 13 months since I had the work done. It’s been another problem on it’s own.

I have written extensively in several threads and one in particular about my persistent redness and the success I had with V-Beam laser in reducing that redness. I have also posted photos and still don't understand why more isn't stated with regards to the redness. I have to leave for work now, otherwise I would point you to that thread. But I do believe the V-Beam is very much worth considering if the redness still persists.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience mate. I haven't read the full thread so don't know what has been discussed, but I would consider doing a number of things:

1)Save for a good doctor to have enough grafts to cover the area and ultimately give yourself a good transplant.

2)Consider beard and body hair to gain density if necessary.

3)Name the doctor so others hear can be notified and the mods can ensure this experience affects his rating.

Good luck, but please try and help others having the same poor experience. It's not fair.

• 2 months later...

I've been talking with Dr. Beehner's office for the past month and we both came to a solution we can agree on. There were some disagreements, but they have since been resolved in a professional matter. I can honestly say that I have been shown a great deal of understanding and empathy for the situation, from their end, and I greatly appreciate it.