Styled...FINALLY!?

Eman

After 8.5 months of growing out my new hair and cutting it myself sporadically, plus catching grief from my girlfriend about my lack of style??¦I finally went to a stylist. To be honest with everyone, this was the first time I have ever gone to a stylist, so paying $40 plus tip was an interesting experience. I have never had my hair washed by anyone as an adult and I kind of enjoyed that especially with the super cute girl hanging over me washing my hair.

The stylist said I have really nice hair. Never thought I would hear that again and also didn't mention my HT and he never said a word. Before cutting it, he spiked it up and said it was a great Johnny Bravo look??”having my hair back is awesome!

So, I got an all shears cut (vs. clippers) and a style that is super easy to maintain. I bought some forming cream to hold my new doo. And I must say I really like it. No more combing to the side for me. Messy and spiked from now on!!

I hope you liked the pics--again, I just got out of the pool, spike it real quick and then headed out (this is the result). I will take more at my nine month mark so you can see some of my stylish hair. And if the sun ever decides to make its presence here in Chicago, my hair should also lighten up.

Fun times!!!!!!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

your hair is looking really good eman. but, honestly I thought the way you did it here is absolutely killer:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...A17A68B6F86D727F.JPG

I'd kill to have that look. Looks much more spikey/messy in this shot, to me anyway... Rub your grubby paws through it, loooob it up w/ some hair spray, & your done. Either way, absolutely MoptasculA'.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Thanks for all the comments!!!

It has been awesome to begin styling it--going to the stylist was fun and interesting to say the least.

Having it super long and spikey makes it hard to get by in the professional world. So, cutting it short for summer and doing a little spike/mohawk is super fun. It is flat in the pics, but I am able to really spike it. Pics in the next couple of weeks should truly show it.

The hair is become more mature and more manageable by day. I keep getting comments from friends who cannot believe what they are seeing.

Thanks again guys and I will continue to play with the styles.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

You're looking good dude??¦. though I do agree with Ron that the spiked look was killer. Screw looking professional??¦. You can always get another job??¦.a 6'5' male model maybe? icon_smile.gif

Dr. Rahal - 4069 Grafts - December 11, 2008

1's - 720, 2's - 2197, 3's - 1152 = Total Hair - 8570

Proscar 1 mg - Rogaine 5% - Nizoral 1% (3 times a week)

My Hair Loss WebLog

i bet this has got to be one of the best and most important decisions that you have ever made in your entire life. i can only imagine how you feel right now and you my friend deserve that feeling 100% and more. we don't get to see that often and in fact it's a rarity that somebody comes here and in great detail posts/updates his progress as you do/did. so hats of to you E for being a class act in helping other fellows hairloss sufferers and showing them/us what the HT journey looks like and feels like from start to finish.

with that being said i still have 2 questions/requests from you:

1. we pretty much have seen plenty of your photos from almost every possible angle, but the only one that is missing is your hair slicked back exposing the hairline. so if you can post that one for us that would be great (no rush of course). i saw one where you are holding your hair back but i would like to see it with no touching.

2. what do you have to say to guys like LMS and others that are ney sayers and are very skeptical when it comes to hair transplants and what it can be accomplished with it, especially with one pass like yours?

i'll admit i'm also one of those "skeptics" myself but just not to the extreme as LMS and few others, especially after seeing a post from Dr. Feller praising the result seen here: http://hair-restoration-info.c...21087683/m/508107003

oh yeah and I almost forgot to mention ??“ you look great with hair styled icon_cool.gif even if per se there is no more growth or no more thickening to come your way this would still be an outstanding result in my book. but with you being a nice and deserving guy, i'm preaty sure there is still plenty of more to come your way but you just need to hang in there.

Look's great! And you now have the follicular-currency and means to experiement and style however you'd like....Bill said it well: virtually no trace of baldness -- congrats! Another example of single-pass restorations that worked wonders.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!