Hasselt

My FUT at Dr. Feriduni in November 2016

I found some additional photos that could be interesting for you all

during surgery. Good to see the area of the FUT Strip.

30810755ue.jpg

30810757tt.jpg

Hasselt,

If I were you I'd be ecstatic with your results. You've certainly come a long way and now your hair looks quite thick and very age appropriate.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I don't know if i missed it but did you give a breakdown of how many grafts went into the crown and how much went into the hairline, midscalp?

Result is fantastic, congrats! and it's still not all the way done yet.

Here is the graft breakdown:

Zone 2 1791

Zone 3 890

Zone 4. 719

Zone 5 left/

Zone 5v. 842

Total. 4242 FU

I'm especially impressed with the scar. You can't see it.

Overall great results, if it was me I'd be very happy.

Here is an update for you. 14 months have passed since the operation. The pictures are from today, once in the afternoon with daylight and tonight with artificial light.

31699391go.jpg

31699392cj.jpg

Congratulation, you look 10 times better than before. Very age approbriate and natural looking. I would never guess that you had a hairtransplant.

It is a great result. I have a consultation with Dr Feriduni at the end of this month. I am glad you had FUT as that is what I want (I think). Are you think of getting another done? I don't think you need to but you could and it would look amazing.

Thanks Trix!

I wish you every success with Feriduni. He is a really nice, nice guy. I do not regret anything and would Feriduni recommend without reservation. I am fed up with the current result and do not plan to do anything else. Here is an update from today.

33514230br.jpg

33514231ym.jpg

33514232nj.jpg

33514233nt.jpg

33514234jl.jpg

33514235hm.jpg

33514236ya.jpg

Edited by Hasselt

1 hour ago, Hasselt said:

Thanks Trix!

I wish you every success with Feriduni. He is a really nice, nice guy. I do not regret anything and would Feriduni recommend without reservation. I am fed up with the current result and do not plan to do anything else. Here is an update from today.

Yes. I am looking forward to the consultation. When you say you are fed up with the current result, do you mean you are satisfied with it? I'd be happy too. Enjoy!

Of course, I meant that I am completely satisfied with the result, not fed up....

Sorry for the unclear choice of words

Looks great -Well done!

Regards

SPEX

Visit my website : www.spexhair.com 

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Two years an three months later. Everything is fine and I‘ m still happy with the result.

34773638ky.jpeg

34773640gh.jpeg

34773641oi.jpeg

34773643ga.jpeg

34773645bf.jpeg

34773646zw.jpeg

34773647fc.jpeg

34773648kf.jpeg

Thanks for the update! It still looks great especially compared to your baseline. Well done. 

I still think, that you could get more out of the result with a different hairstyle, but if you are happy like that there is nth more to do.