My FUT at Dr. Feriduni in November 2016

Hasselt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing your story.

Looks good and it seems you are now in the best time: Max growth phase.

Would be great if you could share your graft count as it would make it much easier to rate your result.

Did anyone at work comment about your procedure?

Did you have the transplant without Dr Feriduni shaving your recipient hair? Out of curiosity what made you go with Dr Feriduni? Did you have an in person consultation with the Dr? And how long was the wait time?

Did you have the transplant without Dr Feriduni shaving your recipient hair? Out of curiosity what made you go with Dr Feriduni? Did you have an in person consultation with the Dr? And how long was the wait time?

Yes, that was important for me.

I decided for Dr. Feriduni because of his excellent results, especially for the frontal hairline.

I had personal consultation in May 2016 in Belgium and the final op than in November 2016.

But already in December 2015 I fixed the op date for November 16. After my visit at the doctor and meeting himself I had no doubt for right decision.

Of course Dr. Feriduni is more expensive than traveling to a doctor in Tukey but I think the money is worth it. In my opinion he is one of the best doctors like Ron Shapiro and Hasson & Wong

The wait time is about one year I hink.

Yes, that was important for me.

I decided for Dr. Feriduni because of his excellent results, especially for the frontal hairline.

I had personal consultation in May 2016 in Belgium and the final op than in November 2016.

But already in December 2015 I fixed the op date for November 16. After my visit at the doctor and meeting himself I had no doubt for right decision.

Of course Dr. Feriduni is more expensive than traveling to a doctor in Tukey but I think the money is worth it. In my opinion he is one of the best doctors like Ron Shapiro and Hasson & Wong

The wait time is about one year I hink.

Thanks for your reply. Thats handy that he is able to do the HT without shaving. I noticed from your photos that you had more frontal hair after your HT and then gradually its become less. Has the other hairs fallen out bcoz of the HT?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great for 5 Months, I believe around the 7 month point you will notice an even bigger improvement!! I had FUT with DR Feriduni at the end of April 2016, now just passed the 12 month stage, outstanding result, I'm 56 now and have always said I would have a hair transplant since I was about 15, because my father was completely bald by the age of 30!!

I've been lucky to last to age 55 before deciding on a HT, did loads of research before going with Dr Feriduni. He's the best in Europe in my opinion and such a nice guy, plus his staff are all so friendly and professional! I can't understand why anyone would go to somebody else unless they are on a budget!!

This is the first time I've posted on a HT forum, just thought I could give you a little reassurance on what your final result will be. If u want I could post some pics of my HT?

Thank you so much for your reply and also for your experiences you made with Dr. Feriduni and his staff, PJFS.

Great to hear you're happy with your result after one year.

Sure I would like to see pics of your HT. :thumpsup:

Here are a few pics as promised, hope they give you even more reassurance of what your final result could look like. I don't take any meds although I tried fin but after a few weeks it didn't agree with me so I stopped it. I may try rogaine in the near future unless something better comes on the market. If u have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

IMG_3076.thumb.jpg.803ecda6f63e5798f039ac858a3d19b9.jpg

IMG_5382.thumb.jpg.0cd5be5c83ca5d64dd857dc4f0c58952.jpg

IMG_8264.thumb.jpg.8e3442bb51dfaa979493cbfa96cbeefe.jpg

Your latest pics look good for 5 months. The next few months should see good growth!

Your hairline looks great. Thanks for the pics. How many grafts were placed by your procedure?

I had around 3500 some of which were place in the crown.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Trix. The scar looks the Same on the pictures I made before but I will take new pictures the following days.

Two more pictures before procedure from the clinic.

29340648cf.jpg

29340651sh.jpg

I am highly interested in your case because 1) your balding pattern is pretty much exactly the same as mine (I am 11 years younger than you though but it is following your pattern) 2) I am debating FUT and 3) if I do, it will be with Dr Feriduni. I might PM you in the coming weeks if that is alright?

Edited by TrixGlendevon

I would say it' s now NW 2. That's absolut ok for me as regards my age of 40+;)

I started at NW 5....

Yes. I think it is very good. I would be happy with a NW3 forever to be honest. Really low expectations. I think the coverage you have with 4000 grafts is amazing. I'd be very happy if I were you.