RIP George

BaldingBogger

Slightly off topic.. Just wanted to say RIP George Michael..

A huge fan of his music and voice hence my avatar i've used.. Also always thought he had amazing hair naturally with a great look too.!

Always considered him an Icon and one of the most talented artists with Amazing talent. RIP

:(

• Administrators

Very few people can transcend an era like George Michael, yesterday I watched his Faith video, his hairstyle was impeccable, I remember being a little boy watching that video and thinking to myself "that guy looks cool" RIP George.

aagcIk7.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Slightly off topic.. Just wanted to say RIP George Michael..

A huge fan of his music and voice hence my avatar i've used.. Also always thought he had amazing hair naturally with a great look too.!

Always considered him an Icon and one of the most talented artists with Amazing talent. RIP

:(

Didn't even know he had passed away until I saw this post, very sad, still a relatively young man I wasn't a huge fan but I could appreciate he had a very good voice.

indeed RIP

Being a musician, I greatly apprecitated his talent and voice - great early- James Dean styling too. A sad loss. Who knows if his personal demos may have contributed to his physical well being.

Another rock icon of my generation passed just last week also. Rick Parfitt of the band Status Quo - he of the great hair also.

161224142133-03-rick-parfitt-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Great musician, great hair and sucks for his family that he had to die on Christmas but he gave all of us a legacy of songs to remember for a lifetime.

Rest in peace.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

A great loss to us all George will be missed lots, not just for his music, looks, but for being a genuine, human being who did lots of great work behind his fame that the public didn't even know about.

Feeling sad that we lost a bunch of great musicians this last yr & I bet they will be all having a blast in heaven.

R.I.P George.

Really sad. I wasn't ever really a fan of his but his talent was unquestionable. We're also only now hearing about his incredible generosity which suggests he didn't go around bragging about it. Just heard today that he has donated millions of pounds to the UK charity 'Childline' among others over the years.

RIP George.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.