1 Year Post Surgery Results | Complete Before and After

vinaymieux

Hi Guys

I couldn't be happier with my decision to get a transplant. It has completely changed my appearance and my confidence. This has been the best decision of my life and I'm glad I took this step. The results speak for themselves.

This is a complete video on my before and after : https://youtu.be/AQHDCaEWvrk

Visit my YouTube channel for my complete HT Journey here: https://www.youtube.com/c/vinhairtransplant/videos

You look so much better and it only cost $2300 haha NICE!!!

Great video.

Congrats

Lovely photos though!

That's awesome. Congrats!

Glad to see you are happy with the results!

Brilliant result and I just want to say you seem like a really nice guy and really deserved this result,great documentation and congratulations! !!

Congratulations! Fantastic hair!

Thanks a lot everyone. :D

Vin,

Have watched all of your videos, they are very informative and entertaining.

You look like a total Baller now. In what ways has it changed your life?

Thanks for your time in doing those videos

The confidence it has given me to meet new people and be in public is unbeatable. Also the fact that it has made my everyday a good hair day is a change you cannot match. As I said in the video, best decision of my life. I cannot stress on the positivity it has given me in my life.

That is absolutely incredible! Talk about investment of a lifetime :-)

You received that dramatic change from only 2800 grafts?!

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

• Moderators

Turned out really well.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

i have also watched every video. Sometimes i think, i have to go to youtube to see if you have posted anything...

Haha. Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications. ;)

That is absolutely incredible! Talk about investment of a lifetime :-)

You received that dramatic change from only 2800 grafts?!

Absolutely True. It is an investment. Life changing.

Turned out really well.

Thanks.

Vin,

Thanks for your videos. I was wondering, you stated in your last video that you saw a lot of results from around the fourth month mark. Did it keep going from there? Around what month did you stop seeing results?

Thank you

Hey Bro , great Results .

I have been watching your videos on youtube and I stumbled across one vid wherein you mentioned that you had been affected by Telogen effluvium due to the high Stress Levels , I wanted to know if you could kindly let us know wheter The Stress made any Impact on your Final result ? Did the Stress drop Before you started getting the Growth Back from what you Shed due to The Telogen Effluvium ? OR The stress was still there BUT the Re-Growth Restarted on it own even when Stress was Not Addressed or Under Control ?

Kindly awaiting your inputs as Stress seems so inevitable these days .

Beautiful result, artfully executed! And I totally relate to the part of your first video when you talk about getting out of the shower, and not knowing what to do with your thinning/receding crappy hair as far as style! I knew that feeling all too well myself :( Very happy for you!

Vin,

Thanks for your videos. I was wondering, you stated in your last video that you saw a lot of results from around the fourth month mark. Did it keep going from there? Around what month did you stop seeing results?

Thank you

My case got a little complicated in between because I started suffering from Telogen Effluvium in between my peak growth phase. So I cannot measure that mark. I think I am still growing some because of that delay. Please watch my 6th, 8th, and 11th month video to know what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaB5IXaXWZZU9I9ZtkNYHQ/videos

Hey Bro , great Results .

I have been watching your videos on youtube and I stumbled across one vid wherein you mentioned that you had been affected by Telogen effluvium due to the high Stress Levels , I wanted to know if you could kindly let us know wheter The Stress made any Impact on your Final result ? Did the Stress drop Before you started getting the Growth Back from what you Shed due to The Telogen Effluvium ? OR The stress was still there BUT the Re-Growth Restarted on it own even when Stress was Not Addressed or Under Control ?

Kindly awaiting your inputs as Stress seems so inevitable these days .

My 11th month video explains that in details. The Telogen did impact my growth phase a lot and I know I could have reached my final results by 7th month if that had not happened. The stress is still there in my life but the telogen has stopped. And now my body is growing the hair that I lost with telogen along with the hair that was left for growth from transplant. It will take a few more months I believe.

Fantastic, thorough, informative update - as always. I truly admire and respect your videos.

And obviously your results are phenomenal. :) Happy 2017!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56