1 Year Post Surgery Results | Complete Before and After

vinaymieux

enjoyed your video! even though you are the same person with or without hair, there is no doubt you appear much happier - that's the most important thing.. I also believe my HT decision was the best thing I could have done for myself - I only wish I had done it sooner and had spared myself all the grief of trying to conceal my baldness! Happy New Year

Vin,

I was just watching your five month update video and you used the digital microscope.

It showed a lot of hairs that needed to sprout. Can you do another video with the microscope at the one year+ mark? I think it would be cool to see all the hairs that were not sprouted at the five month mark how they are fully mature now.

Thanks

Hi Guys

I couldn't be happier with my decision to get a transplant. It has completely changed my appearance and my confidence. This has been the best decision of my life and I'm glad I took this step. The results speak for themselves.

This is a complete video on my before and after : https://youtu.be/AQHDCaEWvrk

Visit my YouTube channel for my complete HT Journey here: https://www.youtube.com/c/vinhairtransplant/videos

Vin,

I was just watching your five month update video and you used the digital microscope.

It showed a lot of hairs that needed to sprout. Can you do another video with the microscope at the one year+ mark? I think it would be cool to see all the hairs that were not sprouted at the five month mark how they are fully mature now.

Thanks

I will try to do that. but I think my whole transplant journey on when all the hair sprout went for a toss when i started suffering from Telogen Effluvium in my 6th to 9th month. If I had not suffered from that. I think my complete results would have been out by 8th month. And because of Telogen, I think I still have a lot of lost hair (because of Telogen) to come back even today.

Hi Vinay, Is your channel shut down by youtube or you removed vids? What is going on?

Yes, I found out yesterday. The channel is suspended with no intimation or reasons. Probably some issue with the YouTube's automated system. I have filled the recovery form. Hopefully should be back soon.

Hi Vinay, Is your channel shut down by youtube or you removed vids? What is going on?

Channel is back. As I thought there was an error from YouTube.

This is a complete video on my before and after : https://youtu.be/AQHDCaEWvrk

Visit my YouTube channel for my complete HT Journey here: https://www.youtube.com/c/vinhairtransplant/videos

Hey Vin,

Happy to see you got your YouTube channel back

Any pictures or video updates coming soon? I think we'd like to see another video where you use the digital microscope.

Again congratulations on your results

Thank you

Hey Vin,

Happy to see you got your YouTube channel back

Any pictures or video updates coming soon? I think we'd like to see another video where you use the digital microscope.

Again congratulations on your results

Thank you

I had shot a video just a while back, but haven't gotten time to edit and upload because of my work. Will try ASAP. It is about Hairstyles after transplant.

• 3 months later...