10 months post op resul yaman

tj2014

So im about 10 months from my 2nd ht the second one was with Dr Resul Yaman in istanbul i think 1800 or 1900 grafts. The before pics are from before my first ht which was also in Istanbul. As for the experience with Dr Yaman and his team i would recommend them highly everything was smoothly run and the op was done with a lot of skill and patientce wich was not the case with my first op with another dr. The pics are not that good but ive had really good growth and its really thickened up in the last few months.

Picture-005.jpg.eca0144c1a6d603d9d2702c321e67360.jpg

IMG_20160915_161125.jpg.7832483fb99590e632c199d7b310394c.jpg

IMG_20160915_161051.jpg.2e3f8dce395859b38adaab441b239159.jpg

IMG_20160915_161015.jpg.adb2246a69971a1331af4a05821c3c63.jpg

Picture-007.jpg.cac12004e58c79be16b1e1bd98ce0e2d.jpg

Yeah, the pics are very blurry, but there has obviously been a pretty drastic change and the volume looks good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

The first op was supposed to be 3100 but its very doughtfull as nearly everyone who had an op with that doctor ended up being told they recived 3100 grafts. And it was not done well there were lots of gaps and the grafts were planted in the wrong direction so although i had some growth it wasnt a good outcome.

The second was i think 1800 but i cant really remember and im thibking about going back for a 3rd op somepoint soon.

Pictures are a bit blurry but there clearly is a dramatic difference. Not sure you need to spend money on a third surgery at this time. Looks very good.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Im thinking about getting 1000 grafts into the hairline with dr yaman it looks really good most of the time but i went for a haircut a few weeks ago and with wet hair and the lighting it did not look good it looked very thin and transparent.

Your hair looks good. Transplanted hair will never match natural density. Certain lightening and wet hair will always make it appear less dense. The bonus is no one walks around with wet hair... Second issue is the lack of space to create new incisions in an hairline which has already been densely packed. You could damage previous grafts or could compromise the area due to lack of blood flow. Your photos are not really clear and we can't see close ups of the hairline to assess the area.

• 11 months later...
Yes that is exactly what i would say to someone else in my position but its not so easy at least for me to be that clear thinking when it comes to my own situation its easy to be your own worst enemy.

Hi , tj 2014

Any update ? Could u upload new pic please ? I have book my surgery with dr yaman so looking for opinions before I buy a ticket ? Please advice ? Some other patient loose their hair after 8-9 months so any issue in your case ?

Please advice

Thanks