Self FUE

ot457

I'm interested in covering strip scars on my sideburns and chin. I have a decent amount of body hair thats suitable for transplantation. I really want to avoid FUE dots on the back of my head because I'm quickly losing my hair. I plan on holding off for another year or so and just shaving it all off.

While I was looking into ways to correct this and I came across this post: Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this guy's post. His results look acceptable to me but his instructions are brief. I would love if something like this was actually an option and I would also be willing to extensively document my experience if I could find the proper instruction.

Thanks!

Please do not even consider doing it yourself!

That's a terrible idea. You do not have the right tools or skillsets. You run a HUGE risk of infection, damaged grafts, misplaced grafts. I know that times are tough during the hair loss process and everyone wants instant results, and not to have to pay for the services, but please do not perform this on yourself, you'll only regret it later and more than likely make the situation worse.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Would you try and fill your own teeth, or remove a mole?

No.

There is too much at risk as regards infection/instrument sanitation, not to mention not possessing any technical skills regarding extraction and placement.

Leave to the experts.

Wow, looks like a form of FUE self mutilation with a high risk of infection and scarring. This brings new meaning to.... "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME".

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm interested in covering strip scars on my sideburns and chin. I have a decent amount of body hair thats suitable for transplantation. I really want to avoid FUE dots on the back of my head because I'm quickly losing my hair. I plan on holding off for another year or so and just shaving it all off.

While I was looking into ways to correct this and I came across this post: Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this guy's post. His results look acceptable to me but his instructions are brief. I would love if something like this was actually an option and I would also be willing to extensively document my experience if I could find the proper instruction.

Thanks!

Lmao, this is insane. Wonder why that guy hasn't posted any "results" since 2011?

Probably cuz he gave himself "Legionaires Disease" or something...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 months later...

Ditto. To what everyone else said. You shouldn't try anything by yourself man. Those little dots with FUE.. they go away!! haha I had my procedure don't and had the same worries, and then BAM. No more! Please look into ANY other option though.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

You want to do it yourself because you don't want dots on the BACK of your head?????

I had a transplant a year ago and have a line in the back of my head and no way in Hati can you see anything. Do not do it yourself. How many bad stories started with "i thought I could do it myself..." . So don't.

Omg. I saw the topic and thought I was surely reading it wrong, then clicked on the link and NO. Do not do this. I'm still not even convinced this is a real thing, because this should never be done. Ever. :eek::eek::eek:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56