1500 Grafts FUE Dr. Keser Part 2

Gatsu

I would trust Dr Erdogan and go with him. He plans for the future that he won't waste your grafts if you have limited for the future. He is professional and ethical enough don't worry. Also with his extraction method 30% of the donor grows back. I believe for the temples he is the best aesthetically.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would trust Dr Erdogan and go with him. He plans for the future that he won't waste your grafts if you have limited for the future. He is professional and ethical enough don't worry. Also with his extraction method 30% of the donor grows back. I believe for the temples he is the best aesthetically.

30% of the donor grows back??

I've never heard this claim before, does he state that?

30% of the donor grows back??

I've never heard this claim before, does he state that?

yes, he does not take every graft completely. for some grafts, they cut them half and leave the other half on the donor that after one year, some of them regrows. you can send an email and ask the detail.

I got this answer from HDC Clinic.

"Dear Mattias,

Our opinion is that what you are requesting will only make your natural look to be worst.

We advise you not to proceed with restoring your peak temporal points for the moment.

Kind regards,"

Thats an unexpected answer. Do you agree?

The temple points are a very fine area and even some of the best docs are not confident about working in this area.

If you are asking them for a dense high graft number for your temples, then maybe that's why they balked.

They were willing to do a small surgery on mine when I was in the selection process.

At least in the email consult.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

What did you say were your goals when you talked to them gatsu?

From some of your pics you do look to have some degree of temporal points but they could be strengthened. If they saw that you had some and thought you wanted to push them much further forward that it may be too aggressive and too youthful looking and in that case they may feel obligated to say its not in your best interest but I can't see a reason beyond that they would turn you away unless what hsrp said is correct in that they don't feel confident in doing it.

What did you say were your goals when you talked to them gatsu?

From some of your pics you do look to have some degree of temporal points but they could be strengthened. If they saw that you had some and thought you wanted to push them much further forward that it may be too aggressive and too youthful looking and in that case they may feel obligated to say its not in your best interest but I can't see a reason beyond that they would turn you away unless what hsrp said is correct in that they don't feel confident in doing it.

I told them that my temple point on the left side is completely gone and my rights is better but still a little weak. So what im after is pulling the sides from the top a litle bit forward and restore the temple points in the process.

I sent these pictures to illustrate what i mean. keep in mind that the pictures are just to make it clear what im after, im not serious about the proportions or angles obviously..

IMG_20170404_155325.thumb.jpg.fe7f79c983d3cba350a71cbf6be65ea0.jpg

IMG_20170404_155530.thumb.jpg.6f72851761d6ffd86c65bea126bc90a9.jpg

IMG_20170404_155617.thumb.jpg.dac60632c7eddf242b46e57d117d6c6a.jpg

I told them that my temple point on the left side is completely gone and my rights is better but still a little weak. So what im after is pulling the sides from the top a litle bit forward and restore the temple points in the process.

I sent these pictures to illustrate what i mean. keep in mind that the pictures are just to make it clear what im after, im not serious about the proportions or angles obviously..

that sounds entirely realistic, my only thought outside what hsrp suggested is that they may have taken the lines you attached too literally. If you're still interested in them may just want to fire them a follow up email and clarify your position and reiterate your desire to have symmetry in your temple points and not to extend them out much further out than the one that is in place and see what they have to say. Its crazy that they think getting even temporal points is going to make you look worse???

that sounds entirely realistic, my only thought outside what hsrp suggested is that they may have taken the lines you attached too literally.

I think this may well be the case, too. You only need one fully restored and a slight augmentation of the other.

Fantastic result and good luck whatever you decide!

that sounds entirely realistic, my only thought outside what hsrp suggested is that they may have taken the lines you attached too literally. If you're still interested in them may just want to fire them a follow up email and clarify your position and reiterate your desire to have symmetry in your temple points and not to extend them out much further out than the one that is in place and see what they have to say. Its crazy that they think getting even temporal points is going to make you look worse???

Yea think so as well.

I just emailed them again to make it clear what i meant, in lines of what you wrote.

we'll see what they say.

Is there any other surgeon in Europe except Keser, Koray, Bisanga and HDC that can be a candidate for this type of job?

Yea think so as well.

I just emailed them again to make it clear what i meant, in lines of what you wrote.

we'll see what they say.

Is there any other surgeon in Europe except Keser, Koray, Bisanga and HDC that can be a candidate for this type of job?

I would check with Dr Lupanzula, he does quality work and is very hands on. Could be a good option and worth a consult. There are others but they are newer to this forum and more hotter commodities in the international forums, the spanish italian forums so I don't know if you really want to stray into researching those forums, it's a lot of google translating lol

Lorenzo as well if you can get a booking.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

As the other guys mentioned as well, the shape is spot on but the amount of forward protrusion you drew is quite extensive so maybe they thought what you wanted was too aggressive.

I had to explain what I wanted in pictures of celebs ultimately to get my message across during my temple point online consultations. Also had somewhat similar experience of what you wrote.

I saw this guy on CNN international while on biz trip who had a high forehead but strong temple points and told Dr. K to use this as an example for TP shape.

It worked.

So maybe find a celeb with strong temple points you can use as an example.

max-foster.jpg.c30057051066bbcef13511147da242a6.jpg

go dense or go home

Interesting topic. When I think of temporal points, it gotta be Jack Nicholson. Look at him and you will see the importance of temporal points. While his hair on top is always balding, strong temporal points somehow make up for it, even add some sexy/masculine effect to his look.

This is how Dr Erdogan drew my temples. I think it completes the frame and makes it better aesthetically. I guess you want something like this.

Yea something like that. looks good imo

Hi Gatsu,

Today, I just finished a three day procedure with Dr. Keser, transplanting 2000 FU's. He is the absolute best!

Dr. Muttalip Keser in Ankara is definitely one of the best in the world. He is hands-on from the start. I am 61 years old. He restored my crown and reinforced my hairline as I wanted. If it looks good the first day, I am confident that the result will be natural... and isn't that what we want?

Regards,

mattmeaux

Hi Gatsu,

Today, I just finished a three day procedure with Dr. Keser, transplanting 2000 FU's. He is the absolute best!

Dr. Muttalip Keser in Ankara is definitely one of the best in the world. He is hands-on from the start. I am 61 years old. He restored my crown and reinforced my hairline as I wanted. If it looks good the first day, I am confident that the result will be natural... and isn't that what we want?

Regards,

mattmeaux

Not to hijack this thread or anything with something unrelated, but... You're 61 AND that's you in your avatar?!? I'll have a glass of whatever it is you're having.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 5 weeks later...

I got this answer from Dr Lupanzula.

Dear Mr. Isik,

Many thanks for your email and your interest on Dr. Lupanzula's work.

I'm pleased to inform you that Dr. Lupanzula has already reviwed your photos and message: based on these, he considers that you may be a good candidate for an FUE procedure to restore your temple points with approximately 1000 to 1200 grafts, and your donor area appears rich and in good condition.

Please note that this evalutation is based just on pictures and that it can varies after Dr. Lupanzula's analysis of your donor area and hair characteristics.

For your information, Dr. Lupanzula holds live consultation on Friday in our Medikemos clinic in Brussels, one Saturday per month in Paris and every 3-4 months in London (next 3rd of June). A Skype consultation may also be possible. Please let me know which of this options may suit you best.

I feel that?s much more reasonable than Dr Korays 2000-2400 grafts. Not that i doubt Dr Korays work, i just feel that?s to much for what im after.

What do you guys think about Dr Lupanzula? can i trust him with my temple points?

I think Dr Lupanzula is very reasonable. He bats dense results with lower grafts utilized. Definitely consider him as i think he actually does the major surgical aspects of surgery vs techs.

Update pics please . Your result is great! .. I have the same hair loss just I'm dirty blonde

So i got this answer from Dr Lorenzo's office.

"Good Morning Mattias,

Looking at the photos the doctor says you have enough donor and a good hair transplant. You will not need more than 200-300 grafts of single and double hairs.

We encourage you to stay with the low doses in order to preserve your native hair. The dose you’re on now is enough.

If you are interested you can contact Pilar at pilarlorenzo@injertocapilar.com and she can give you more information about the schedule and budget.

Regards

Grace Sadler "

What do you guys think? Dr Lorenzo or Dr Lupanzula? Seems to have different type of approach telling from the different numbers in grafts. Having a Skype consultation with Lupanzula tomorrow.

So i got this answer from Dr Lorenzo's office.

"Good Morning Mattias,

Looking at the photos the doctor says you have enough donor and a good hair transplant. You will not need more than 200-300 grafts of single and double hairs.

We encourage you to stay with the low doses in order to preserve your native hair. The dose you’re on now is enough.

If you are interested you can contact Pilar at pilarlorenzo@injertocapilar.com and she can give you more information about the schedule and budget.

Regards

Grace Sadler "

What do you guys think? Dr Lorenzo or Dr Lupanzula? Seems to have different type of approach telling from the different numbers in grafts. Having a Skype consultation with Lupanzula tomorrow.

I'm booked in with Dr Lorenzo for next month so I say this as a huge fan of his work trusting him with my own scalp. What Dr Lorenzo to me does best is get coverage, nobody does it better in fue but his hairline and delicate aesthetic work I don't think is his forte. For what you need done I'd go Lupanzula. If you needed to get your crown done for example i'd say Lorenzo hands down.

I'm booked in with Dr Lorenzo for next month so I say this as a huge fan of his work trusting him with my own scalp. What Dr Lorenzo to me does best is get coverage, nobody does it better in fue but his hairline and delicate aesthetic work I don't think is his forte. For what you need done I'd go Lupanzula. If you needed to get your crown done for example i'd say Lorenzo hands down.

Nice, thank you mikeyhwk. Im looking forward to the consultation tomorrow :).