Repair surgon

Sam23

Hi guys,

I know it is early to me but i want to go to good surgon for repair or at least to consult with him, if i m late more the scars would become difficult to repair, at least i want to try to heal them now

After 6 months i do have problem with hairline, and cobblestonning i think i can feel huge bumps when i press on hairline

I want someone in turkey, europ or middle east

There is a surgon near to me his name is dr.Sajjad khan, he claimed that he is celebrities surgeon

Also there is dr. Erdogan koray

Can you advise me ?

Edited by Sam23

Sorry to hear of your need for corrective hair surgery. The repair process is not simple because few clinics have the training to perform the necessary techniques that are required. Just be careful when you are consulting with doctors who rely on the status of their patients. Also, don't go to a repair surgeon based on cost. No surgeon who specializes in repair wants to perform their expertise for cheap. Rely on experience, results, and skill set of the surgeon you consider.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I wouldn't go to someone just because they're a 'celebrity surgeon', I mean look at Wayne Rooney's transplant, or just how many celebrities receive cosmetic surgery with questionable results. I bet those were all "celebrities' surgeons" who performed them...

I'd imagine giving it at least a year to let it heal and allow the scars to become as normally skin like as they will and start searching based on the best surgeons you can find, like Ferinduni or Bisanga. While I didn't notice much of a difference (if any) in my recipient area past one year, there was a big difference between 6 months to a year in terms of the quality of my scalp skin.

Hi guys,

I know it is early to me but i want to go to good surgon for repair or at least to consult with him, if i m late more the scars would become difficult to repair, at least i want to try to heal them now

After 6 months i do have problem with hairline, and cobblestonning i think i can feel huge bumps when i press on hairline

I want someone in turkey, europ or middle east

There is a surgon near to me his name is dr.Sajjad khan, he claimed that he is celebrities surgeon

Also there is dr. Erdogan koray

Can you advise me ?

Yup, I agree with Esrec, I do not think you are a candidate for any more HT surgeries at this point in time. It's tough to hear, but mentally you should not be getting this type of elective surgery. Invest the money in a good shrink and focus on getting your mental state into a good and healthy place.

You tell me i need a shrink and not stable mentally !! My problem is i m focusing so much on HT cuz it is a problem on my head not hand or leg, i do nt mind to go bald now if i would look natural, i need to look normal with hair or without hair

My shrink would be an ethical doctor tell me the truth,

All i want to see my options and maybe check my scalp status with an honest surgeon

I think the hairline is not right, from some corners it would be ok but most of time it is so ugly and i can see a sharpness of hairline on my head, no details no spaces just a systematic giant circle from ear to ear, and i m almost bald i thought it was the redness so i took a pics in dark but it give the same thing, i do nt mind to remove hairs now just to rid off of this circle

My last thing i will do is buying a toppik and try as some people here advice me,

So in order to stop this guessing game, I need a decent and honest ethical surgeon, maybe he will tell me your work is very good and only need a touch up, maybe he will say your scalp is good and you can shave or remove if you want

i m afraid if i go to any doctor, he will use my status to make me have a repair with him

I should take action. Otherwise, i will be only stuck with same idea in my mind, guessing, paranoid and full of doubtness

The issue i cannot know if they can give me opinion online, or i should be physically there

image.thumb.jpg.1009b1241e2a1df1129d0369d2eb1a86.jpg

Edited by Sam23

Hey sam, its average looking image & hard to tell what you are talking about, other than it looks good. what are you expecting to correct and how

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Otherwise, i will be only stuck with same idea in my mind, guessing, paranoid and full of doubtness

Exactly why you should go see a shrink. You are the only guy I know who wants to get rid of your hairline. A lot of higher NWs would kill to have a hairline like yours, including me. Best of luck buddy, and take care of yourself!

I m looking for something natural, nobody in the world have such hairline and nw 5 wihtout temple, and density, it will look so fake, natural recede not perfect hairline will look great wrih large bald spots

If i can amend everything i will restore the forelock only and some individual random light hairs on side so it will give a natural look

But as this is would be a huge repair, What i think that should be amended now

1- the sharpness, it look so sharp from distance, also the hair roots look so powerfull on forehead

2- on side exactly above the eyebrow it is too convex i always feel it should be narrower and higher and gradually go down to the corner

I put two new pics on album hairline with full face, i hope when you see it you got what i mean, look at at it without zooming you will see it is too sharp and convex it should be higher above the mole , otherwise i have to restore the temple to have the balance

The error is there but i cannot figure it out easly, that is why i need an slilled artistic surgeon to check what the issue,

I put a pic of my orginal hairline when i was 18

I feel The one that i have now is lower or it is different hair direction,

I feel The hair is cross the forehead muscle from sides

I checked with couple of friiends they confirm wht i m saying,

I want to remove it alll, if there is no way to make it natural, i do not want it at all, baldness much better from fake appearance

Everyday like a nightmare, i want to restore my old look and forget everything

Edited by Sam23

I found a case similar to mine, this is the shape that suit my face

I want to fix it to be in similar shape, is it possible, for me it was so straight here like the thin grafts at the sides in the pictures

In my case the hairline is low and cross the temple in sharp way, and if i restore the temple it will look so low now cause the hairline is low,

image.thumb.jpg.c93d70280b77aae833926f4d1908caf8.jpg

Edited by Sam23

Sam. With all the love and respect in the world, I really think you should stop obsessing over your hairline at the moment and try to move on and gain some perspective. I get the feeling that you perceive seeing a therapist as something negative, and that when it's suggested, you take it as a personal attack against you. I assure you that that's not the case.

I worked with a therapist myself for a couple years to get a lot of my anxiety issues under control. It was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. Please don't write it off. I assure you that no matter the final outcome of your hair, you won't ever be happy with the results unless you get some help dealing with your emotions/obsessions.

Best of luck.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I m obbsessed with whole Hair transplant cuz it is disfigured me, please check my 6 months results and then tell me if i need a shrink or repair surgeon

This is a result of 3650 grafts on front scalp only after 6 months, is this normal thing and i should jump by happiness, is this wide circle normal ? and i m blind i cannot see or judge !!!!

I do not dare to cut my hair anymore, if i make it shorter, the gap behind will look so ugly, i have to combover the hairline to the end of my life now,

This is a nightmare, i m loosing a lot of things in my life because of this

If there is a way to remove this ugly circle of hair i will do it now,

Seriously Sam, your hair looks great. It doesn't look unnatural or anything. Compared to your before pics, it's a great improvement.

Dolph, what you see is only hairline, check my other pic, the hairline give the illussion that there are hair but there is nothing, if i cut shorter it will look so ugly

Seriously Sam, your hair looks great. It doesn't look unnatural or anything. Compared to your before pics, it's a great improvement.

Dolph, what you see is only hairline, check my other pic, the hairline give the illussion that there are hair but there is nothing, if i cut shorter it will look so ugly

Even the hairline is notright, i checked my old pics my forehead is high above the eybrow, the hairline now is too wide and convenx, it is cross the forehead muscle and cross the temple recession in abnormal way

So no growth, and wrong hairline. All i wish now to remove it all and restore my life,

Sam, have you tried toppik or caboose sprinkled onto dry hair? I think this would definitely help on terms of giving you more density cosmetically.

If i wash and dry my hair it will look full in front,

For toppik i could not find my color hair in the store so i have to buy it online so i m waiting

But even that, i have to use it every single day and this is not a permenant solution

Till now i m able to understand, my head is almost empty, they can put hair in any place, and i will be happy, why they put hair so straight in front i m not even nw4,

If they restore the forelock and mid hair, now i will be so happy, even if there is poor growth still it will look natural but

Each time now i see this circle of hair on my head i feel i will throw up

I made consultations wtih this dr sajjad khan he said your hairline does not look natural and needs work and he also said you cannot shave your haid anymore cuz it is full of scars in donor area and my receipient area will not look natural anymore cuz it would be raised than normal level, and you only option is to transplant again and you have to use propecia other than that i will be in big trouble,

at least he said your work is not disaster there is no pitting or cobblstonning only you need density and some works on hairline to look more nature

At end he added, No laser, no electrolisys, nothing can make you look normal again, only propecia and hair transplant and he prefers FUT for my case

I sent some pics to dr bisanaga, he said your work seems good not bad at all and if you do not like the hairline it can be amended and if i want to raise it, it is preferable to laser off some hair and not punch out any hair, he told me to wait at least 6 months from now before doing any action

I feel i m stuck now in my situation, disfigured and will not look normal again i do not want to have another operation , i want to fix the hairline issue, just remove few hairs to raise the receding level

And the best thing for me if i can remove it all and end this chapter but no doctor dares to say that you can remove it, that means i have to live with this burden to last day of my life

Do i need a shrink maybe biut i know the issue I can not feel normal anymore, i do not care about myself and i hate cuz i m full of scars now and abnormal skin

Edited by Sam23

• 3 weeks later...
You tell me i need a shrink and not stable mentally !! My problem is i m focusing so much on HT cuz it is a problem on my head not hand or leg, i do nt mind to go bald now if i would look natural, i need to look normal with hair or without hair

My shrink would be an ethical doctor tell me the truth,

All i want to see my options and maybe check my scalp status with an honest surgeon

I think the hairline is not right, from some corners it would be ok but most of time it is so ugly and i can see a sharpness of hairline on my head, no details no spaces just a systematic giant circle from ear to ear, and i m almost bald i thought it was the redness so i took a pics in dark but it give the same thing, i do nt mind to remove hairs now just to rid off of this circle

My last thing i will do is buying a toppik and try as some people here advice me,

So in order to stop this guessing game, I need a decent and honest ethical surgeon, maybe he will tell me your work is very good and only need a touch up, maybe he will say your scalp is good and you can shave or remove if you want

i m afraid if i go to any doctor, he will use my status to make me have a repair with him

I should take action. Otherwise, i will be only stuck with same idea in my mind, guessing, paranoid and full of doubtness

The issue i cannot know if they can give me opinion online, or i should be physically there

Terrible quality pic, but what's wrong with your hair here? Looks fine. Don't look at yourself for 4 months. That's my plan

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)