Patiant Pics on Dr. Rahal's Site are Gone... Website Issue?

taurusrisen

David, right after you give this guy a warning and he responds to keep things clean, he continues his insults on his other thread titled top 5 surgeons in North America. Just look at the timing of his post. I wasn't even talking to him and he attacks. You need to ban him, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

David, this guy keeps flaming and trolling the thread I created. He keeps insulting others and is harassing me on a thread I created today. Check the time stamps as to when he replies. He replies right after I post. Hes obsessed! Take a look at his insults at me in the link below of my newest thread. PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL FOR GOOD! HES VIOLATING FORUM RULES!!

Who are the Top 5 HT Docs in north america? - Page 2 - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

David,

Youre poor child-like moderating skills geared towards defending those who "threw the first stone" reflects poorly on this forum. By sticking up for those responsible for starting this thread war, youve shown that youre far from being fair.

Lets keep it clean.

Bye-bye taurusrisen!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

After numerous public and private complaints about him and posting not 1 but 2 warnings about his behavior, taurusrisen is no more. It's clear that he had no intention of cleaning up his act.

There is no place here for his type of immature and hateful speech.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• Administrators

Good riddance!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great job David, banning him was the right move. It was very troubling to see a grown man behave like that, however, we never really know what goes on in people's real lives outside of the virtual world, so I sincerely hope he was just putting on a facade or that he gets the mental/psychological help he seems he needs. I also hope that Rahal or Hasson are able to screen him carefully (and possibly turn him away) if he goes to them for a procedure.

Edited by Stig

Thank you David. You stepped in at the right time. This place is a safe haven and resource for so many, to have it contaminated with hateful remarks is just toxic. Hopefully he finds his way.

Bye-bye taurusrisen!

David / Bill

I'm pretty sure Taurus just created a new profile for himself and posted in the thread below. Only he asks questions like that, and we know he is interested in Hasson now. I may be wrong, but it sure is fishy.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181788-attention-patients-dr-hasson-important-questions.html

Yeah, this dude is definitely not someone who is mentally stable enough to have a HT.

Looks like a clear-cut case of phalacrophobia, homophobia, geriscophobia combined with a low dose of intelligence.