Patiant Pics on Dr. Rahal's Site are Gone... Website Issue?

taurusrisen

Hi Taurusrisen,

We have some of our results up on our site at the following link: hair transplant before and after pictures by Dr. Rahal.

Here's some more recent results we've posted over the past few weeks as well:

Dr. Rahal, 2217 Graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 6 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 1829 Graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 17 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 2418 Graft FUT on a Norwood 3, 12 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 1801 Graft FUE on a Norwood 3, 7 mos. post-op

We're also happy to share more photos when you come to see us in person!

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

I appreciate the pics but no offense, the pics arent extensive HTs. Theyre more like patients who went in for touch ups in the temple area. Theyre barely challenging HTs. Can you post links of recent patients who got more extensive work done?

Also, can you post links of pics of patients who've had 50 hair follicles/cm squared? This is very important for me to see.

Appreciate it and looking forward to them.

I appreciate the pics but no offense, the pics arent extensive HTs. Theyre more like patients who went in for touch ups in the temple area. Theyre barely challenging HTs. Can you post links of recent patients who got more extensive work done?

Also, can you post links of pics of patients who've had 50 hair follicles/cm squared? This is very important for me to see.

Appreciate it and looking forward to them.

Hair Restoration Websites

• Administrators
Hey i looked at the pics of the HT patient you provided on the link. But sadly, thats not a great HT. I was expecting something much better from Rahal. I'm a bit disappointed.

Maybe if I can see more pics this would be better to help me form a better opinion.

What exactly do you expect from 3,900 grafts on a bald head? He got good coverage with descent density, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but my opinion is that you don't have a clear understanding on the limitations of surgery, my opinion is that you have unrealistic expectations for 3,900 grafts. In order to restore a Norwood 5-6 completely you're going to need 6-8000 grafts depending on hair characteristics.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

What exactly do you expect from 3,900 grafts on a bald head? He got good coverage with descent density, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but my opinion is that you don't have a clear understanding on the limitations of surgery, my opinion is that you have unrealistic expectations for 3,900 grafts. In order to restore a Norwood 5-6 completely you're going to need 6-8000 grafts depending on hair characteristics.

Ok I understand this. But given that this is Rahal's work I was seriously expecting a bit more density. That doesnt mean that its a bad HT. But again, looking at Rahal's other work and comparing that with this, I was expecting a little more.

Maybe you'd like to share pics of Rahal's other patients who've posted their progress on this forum?

• Administrators
Ok I understand this. But given that this is Rahal's work I was seriously expecting a bit more density. That doesnt mean that its a bad HT. But again, looking at Rahal's other work and comparing that with this, I was expecting a little more.

Maybe you'd like to share pics of Rahal's other patients who've posted their progress on this forum?

I still don't think you get it, how could you expect more density from 3,900 grafts, especially on a patient who's almost completely bald, I'm not going to take time to research this doctor for you, there is a search function on this forum it's not difficult to use.

I noticed a majority of your posts have been regarding rahal, if he hadn't convinced you in the past years. Why don't you just choose another physician? You do realize there is no perfect doctor and even the best doctors have failures, I sense you're one of those prospective patients that never actually have surgery.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I realize now I was being just totally insensitive to your seven year search.

You just rock on man and hopefully you will make a good choice when you are ready.

Edited by voxman

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I still don't think you get it, how could you expect more density from 3,900 grafts, especially on a patient who's almost completely bald, I'm not going to take time to research this doctor for you, there is a search function on this forum it's not difficult to use.

Looks like YOU don’t get it. Like I said (and I feel like a broken record) I expected a bit more density given Rahal’s work. You have seen Rahal’s work, haven’t you? DUHHHH. If youre going to come here with a feminine attitude then I don’t think youre man enough for this thread.

I think youre that guy in the pics and youre mad that I told the truth about you. Looks like youre stuck with a bad hair job. Go cry somewhere else, Sally.

[

Edited by David - Moderator

Looks like YOU don’t get it. Like I said (and I feel like a broken record) I expected a bit more density given Rahal’s work. You have seen Rahal’s work, haven’t you? DUHHHH. If youre going to come here with a feminine attitude then I don’t think youre man enough for this thread.

I think youre that guy in the pics and youre mad that I told the truth about you. Looks like youre stuck with a bad hair job. Go cry somewhere else, Sally.

Edited by David - Moderator

Hi Taurusrisen,

We have some of our results up on our site at the following link: hair transplant before and after pictures by Dr. Rahal.

Here's some more recent results we've posted over the past few weeks as well:

Dr. Rahal, 2217 Graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 6 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 1829 Graft FUE on a Norwood 2, 17 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 2418 Graft FUT on a Norwood 3, 12 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal, 1801 Graft FUE on a Norwood 3, 7 mos. post-op

We're also happy to share more photos when you come to see us in person!

Just some friendly advice, I would seriously consider screening Taurusrisen before you agree to perform a procedure on him. In fact, turn him away straight away. I am fairly confident he would be an awful patient with unrealistic expectations, and pretty sure he's will never be satisfied with anything you do, no matter how good the procedure is. Don't just take my word for it, just read his posting history - this guy is rude as hell, and he has been pretty much stalking you for years. Run for your life!

• Administrators

Show me a picture of a guy that's completely bald with 3,900 grafts with better density then, I'm at 4 months pot op in my avatar lmao the results not fully matured. By your childish behavior maybe you should go cry in the corner you broken record.

Seriously David, this guy is a nuisance and has already insulted several members,

View my thread

Show me a picture of a guy that's completely bald with 3,900 grafts with better density then, I'm at 4 months pot op in my avatar lmao the results not fully matured. By your childish behavior maybe you should go cry in the corner you broken record.

Seriously David, this guy is a nuisance and has already insulted several members,

Your hair looks great! This guy is a troll looking for unrealistic expectations which is a Dr.s nightmare. There was a young kid when I was at Rahal who had come in for a "free touch up" because of a spot that he didn't feel came in correctly. Myself and three other guys looked at his head and couldn't find anything wrong - this guy would end up being like him.

taurusrisen,

I've received a number of complaints regarding your behavior. In reviewing this discussion, it seems to me that you are quick to lash out with insults.

Having said that, I also think that others are pushing his buttons and exacerbating the problem.

Let's remember that we're all here looking for support and to help those in need of support. Let's do it amicably.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• Administrators

I'm all for support and helping those in need David, but this gentlemen is in need of psychological help, he lashed out at me because I didn't want to research a doctor for him that's ridiculous. If he's interested in the physician he should do the research himself. His behavior has been childish and his homophobic slurs shouldn't be tolerated. I'm here to provide support and give advice I'm not here to be insulted or to do anyone's research for them. Just take a look at his post history and it's quite alarming, I'm not sure if this is a troll account but I'm fairly certain it is.

View my thread

I believe I've cleaned up the most offending comments and related quotes and retorts.

taurusrisen,

Your vile brand of immature and abusive language is not welcome here. Rein it in or find another place to sow discord.

To the rest of the community,

Again, it takes more than one to keep the mudslinging going. Continuing to needle and prod isn't helping the thread get back on topic.

I've got way too much on my plate to have to address juvenile insults. I've been a middle school teacher for 17 years. I get enough of that at my day job.

I'm going to immediately delete any further inappropriate language or comments that are designed to elicit an inappropriate response.

Let's play nice!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Quite right David. I was having far too much fun quoting these lines from Airplane.

Terribly childish of me.

But on point - the guy has reasonable density for that amount of grafts over that surface area. Personally, I'd prefer to go denser and cover less area. But hey ho, each to their own.

Edited by newbie33
typo

taurusrisen,

Your vile brand of immature and abusive language is not welcome here. Rein it in or find another place to sow discord.

Again, it takes more than one to keep the mudslinging going. Continuing to needle and prod isn't helping the thread get back on topic.

I've got way too much on my plate to have to address juvenile insults. I've been a middle school teacher for 17 years. I get enough of that at my day job.

I'm going to immediately delete any further inappropriate language or comments that are designed to elicit an inappropriate response.

Let's play nice!

David,

Youre poor child-like moderating skills geared towards defending those who "threw the first stone" reflects poorly on this forum. By sticking up for those responsible for starting this thread war, youve shown that youre far from being fair.

To everyone else,

I welcome all comments except trolling and disrespecting ones. I'm too busy to be burdened by childish teasing, poor judgement on the mod's part and insulting. I'm too busy raising a family along with other issues on my plate that I got no time for it.

From now on, I'll report any insults to an alternate moderator who THIS TIME will be fair and will take SWIFT action.

Lets keep it clean.

I believe I've cleaned up the most offending comments and related quotes and retorts.

taurusrisen,

Let's play nice!

I got to report this idiot. This guy continues to harass me on every thread I create. This loser has no life whatsoever.

…. Just reported you.

David, right after you give this guy a warning and he responds to keep things clean, he continues his insults on his other thread titled top 5 surgeons in North America. Just look at the timing of his post. I wasn't even talking to him and he attacks. You need to ban him, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.