1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Month post op

Two months? You started this thread on 10/29. That's 49 days dude. You should already know what to expect at this early stage. Because the answer is nothing good.

Me thinks you'd be better served getting a hobby besides staring at your hair or posting on this site 24/7.

Your constant worrying isn't good for your brain, nor that which you transplanted to cover it.

Your in the worst period now - in a few months time you will wonder why you was worrying !

Use a hat if needed and get back out there ! staying in wont help !!

Try and stay positive as others have mentioned. We all go through the ugly duckling part - and you never know what its like until you actually hit it.

I actually think you look much better than most. For starters, remove the image of your immediate post-op hairline from your memory. Its not real, its just a c*cktease glimpse into the future.

You're fortunate enough to have already worn your hair pretty short and have a very favorable skin-to-hair contrast. If you had black hair and pale skin it would be significantly worse.

I would buzz to an even length and just watch it grow from here on out. It'll look even cleaner when its all the same length. Not even 2 months bud.

Im approaching 12 weeks and Im already thinking about a practice run with concealers to more closely resemble my pre-op look. Even though I was good return to toppik/dermatch at month 1 I refrained. Is it perfect? Hardly.

Were all just doing the best we can. Stay positve dude.

Oh yes its 7 weeks post op, sorry my mistake.

But i know i Sound like a unpatient complaining bitch, but its mentally tough

Especielly when i have 1 failed HT under my belt.

The thought of not knowing if it Will succed or fail is not making it easier.

If i was told that i had a 100 % garantie that i would get a good result Then i could be more calm.

My hair is at the same lenght all over so i cannot do anything about the haircut as you mentioned esrec.

And i cannot take a cap on at work so thats fucked up too.

I do use consealer wich offcourse Can help i little bit and thats what im using Every Day, but it does look abit "fake" because there is alot less hair than before my HT

Fear not, it took about 4 months for my native hair to completely come back after the initial shockloss. The wait was brutal but it did comeback.

• 2 months later...

Almost 4 Month now.

I how gotten some growth and i have had some return of native hairs.

I Think i am at pre op State now. But some of the native hairs has not returned instead been replaced with HT hairs

Hopefully there is alot more growth to come.

When did most of you get the most growth? Was it 3-4 Month post op or later on?

This picture is with flash. So it makes my hair look better than it is irl.

image.thumb.jpg.1799873ef47435b9e5b36efcb1d3d7bc.jpg

You will probably start seeing some good growth soon, around 5 months I saw a lot of growth.....still hoping for a lot more (I am almost at 6 months).

How much growth did you have after 3,5 Month ? Was it minimal or was it like 50 % of the grafts you recieved.

After 3 months, very little growth......growth started to be pretty obvious at 4 months, probably around 50% but it was really fine (baby hair).....I would say by 5 months I had a lot of my grafts growing in but they were still pretty fine but are getting thicker. I will be at 6 months on Feb 26th.

You're approaching four months now so this is where things should really start to take off. Hang in there, the next couple of months should see significant improvement.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

A couple of days shy from 5 Month.

Well i surely had some growth since Month 3 where i was very depressed.

But there are gaps all around the hairline where no grafts is growing.

I just e-mailed lorenzo to get his opinion.

I just hope that nor all grafts has grown and there Will be more to come, otherwise it Will not look to natural

I just buzzed it all the Way Down so it is easier to see the growth

image.jpg.24d51fa8e462f6b610b523479fad9034.jpg

Hi Johnny,

Tbh I think it looks pretty good for 5months. There is more to come.

However, I think you need to remember that transplanted hair shaved down that close will not really ever be identical in density to your natural hair, this is because transplanted hair should give an illusion of density, which will be when it is grown out.

Do you have pics of your hair grown out a little?

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Hi Johnny,

Tbh I think it looks pretty good for 5months. There is more to come.

However, I think you need to remember that transplanted hair shaved down that close will not really ever be identical in density to your natural hair, this is because transplanted hair should give an illusion of density, which will be when it is grown out.

Do you have pics of your hair grown out a little?

Yeah i Think it is good growth for 5 Month.

Im just worried that This is all there is. Because i cannot see Any signs of now hairs Popping through.

But i just need to wait.

I want to grow it out but it is difficult because of the gaps around the hairline where there is no growth, i Think it looks more "unnatural" when it is grown a little longer.

But i Will try to be strong and let it grow for now i Think.

• 1 month later...

Hi Johnny, I think it looks really good.

It isn't quite as dense as your native hair yet, but transplanted hair should usually be grown out to look it's best.

How are you getting on with your scalp? I remember you were having some issues? Which shampoo are you using?

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: