HT with Dr. Feller one year ago. Second procedure today

Greekguy

My thanks to Dr. Feller and his staff for a second successfully executed procedure. I had my first performed by Dr. Feller almost exactly one year ago. Up to then I had lost most of the hair in the front and only had some strands left. I also have very fine hair and an OK donor so we decided to concentrate the grafts into the areas that bothered me the post.

Dr. Feller implanted 2,000 grafts into just the front. You can see in the photos what he did and how it grew. I'm very happy and satisfied with the result in both its natural look on the hairline and the density.

Today I had my second procedure with Dr. Feller to fill into the crown area. I comb my hair from the right side so we strategized that it would be best to focus the bulk of hair there. I must say this time around was easier than last because I already knew what to expect and I already know and trust Dr. Feller and his staff. The same exact people worked on me again which was of comfort.

So I look forward to my growth and will keep you updated. Again, thank you to Dr. Feller, Dr. Bloxham, and the staff who were not only very professional but courteous and nice as well. I recommend them highly. Check out my photos, I'm very happy with my results and can't wait for the growth of round number two.

15nkb4j.jpg

2im72h2.jpg

rgw0wl.jpg

2iag9pl.jpg

156we36.jpg

30m73ib.jpg

2rgc3fb.jpg

2qjj9uc.jpg

jafc0g.jpg

2vbre45.jpg

qxj9qt.jpg

xcq9vs.jpg

2s1vzh0.jpg

vers78.jpg

Makes a real difference, and shows how if you utilize the hair and have a plan of action with a hairstyle to benefit the illusion of density you can go from bald, to age appropriate balding. You have the same type of hair characteristic as me. Focusing on the front was a smart move, looks great.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Greek Guy,

You were a true pleasure! I can't wait to see the results from the second procedure mature! Keep us updated!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Extremely natural and neat. I have a similar hair loss pattern so very interesting to see how Dr. Feller & Dr. Bloxham attacked your case. To me, seeing results from higher NW patients gives me a better idea of how good the doctor's work is. Feller/Bloxham are top notch. Enjoy and best wishes on your second procedure.

Your hair doesn't strike me as very fine but pics can be deceiving. Turned out great.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the kind words, Tyler and HairJo!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

My thanks to Dr. Feller and his staff for a second successfully executed procedure. I had my first performed by Dr. Feller almost exactly one year ago. Up to then I had lost most of the hair in the front and only had some strands left. I also have very fine hair and an OK donor so we decided to concentrate the grafts into the areas that bothered me the post.

Dr. Feller implanted 2,000 grafts into just the front. You can see in the photos what he did and how it grew. I'm very happy and satisfied with the result in both its natural look on the hairline and the density.

Today I had my second procedure with Dr. Feller to fill into the crown area. I comb my hair from the right side so we strategized that it would be best to focus the bulk of hair there. I must say this time around was easier than last because I already knew what to expect and I already know and trust Dr. Feller and his staff. The same exact people worked on me again which was of comfort.

So I look forward to my growth and will keep you updated. Again, thank you to Dr. Feller, Dr. Bloxham, and the staff who were not only very professional but courteous and nice as well. I recommend them highly. Check out my photos, I'm very happy with my results and can't wait for the growth of round number two.

15nkb4j.jpg

2im72h2.jpg

rgw0wl.jpg

2iag9pl.jpg

156we36.jpg

30m73ib.jpg

2rgc3fb.jpg

2qjj9uc.jpg

jafc0g.jpg

2vbre45.jpg

qxj9qt.jpg

xcq9vs.jpg

2s1vzh0.jpg

vers78.jpg

Dr. Feller and I emailed back and forth a couple of times and then he cold turkey me. I would not go to him for repair or touch ups. Maybe fresh work.