Stuart Broad FUE Transplant?

1978matt

England Cricketer

His hairline appears to have made a comeback this last year. Before and afters below.

Knee surgery in late 2014 and sporting a shaved head. All of a sudden his hairline is a lot stronger.

2012b.jpg.3f6a26256e16543b2e9e06f06c5690f2.jpg

2014.jpg.5ad2fe26ad417d1f5341725e68f58025.jpg

2015.jpg.f88e6949600a7fafe2ac9e0bda0671fc.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Yes. He looks around 6 weeks or so post op in the second pic.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

He was on local news here and it looked even more defined than in that photo. I guess he is around 9 months post op. Knee surgery was last September, so maybe got it done early Winter.

Very good attempt at concealing it I must say. I don't believe the press have picked up on it.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He was on local news here and it looked even more defined than in that photo. I guess he is around 9 months post op. Knee surgery was last September, so maybe got it done early Winter.

Very good attempt at concealing it I must say. I don't believe the press have picked up on it.

They will now.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Definitely. The 2nd pic looks exactly like mine did in the front about 6-8 weeks post-op... Very subtle redness in the front that your average person wouldn't pick up on, but that I was very aware of.

His results look great. Hopefully this takes us one step closer to a HT just being seen as a normal, viable solution for baldness.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

well it certainly improved his bowling

Totally agree, Seth:) He looks much better now and his 9 wicket haul against the Aussies in the 4th Test Match of the Ashes series, was a match winning performance.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

Just seeing him now in test v pakistan.its abundantly clear hes had a ht his hair is far bigger voluminous now.great result.why should there be. Uproar in the gutter press.tons of sportsmen have had it done and its not a rooney case where he was more or less bald.

This,was a typical ht case same,as the cesc fabregas one where people just improve on ecisting hair.either way its none of their business

Just been watching the cricket the last couple of hours. His hair is certainly looking good. Much stronger hairline than he had a year ago. With the heat they're playing in though, I bet he wishes he was shaved down again!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 years later...