Will your next procedure be FUE or FUSS?

FUE2014

Will your next procedure be FUSS or FUE?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FUE , because I consider myself "stripped out " after three FUSS . However, if I was going for my very first one, knowing I am headed for NW6 destiny, , I would have probably picked FUT again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Similar thread someone made a few months back: Cast your vote for FUE or strip.

Might be helpful to read through it and get an idea of where this one is likely headed!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Fortune,

That's the way to maximize those FUGs!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The last thread was not a poll Blake, but rather another discussion that spiraled around and around - and we have plenty of those. How about you resist the urge to continue to pollute this thread and sway members? Let's simply let the old and new HRN members vote without commentary. I expect a pinky promise.

Depends on the size of the procedure I require for my hair loss at that moment in time.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Census results of the ISHRS tell it's pretty much 50/50 for FUT/FUE now. However seeing the geographical spread of the ISHRS members the census results are probably favorable to FUT imo.

In reality worldwide I would guess FUE is already more popular and is going to heavily overtake FUT in the coming years.

Does that make FUE the better procedure? No it doesn't. However it's clear what the consumers want. All the international and national forums don't lie too. One has only to open his eyes.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

2nd FUE procedure scheduled with Dr. Rahal in September of 2015. My personal choice at my age, stage of hair loss and what I want to achieve. Not saying one procedure is better than another. They both have their pros and cons.

• Administrators

FUE 2014 how about making a poll on whether or not the members on this site have been satisfied with their FUE procedures, there's been a lot of talk from certain physicians who state the majority of guys here are unhappy with their results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Keep in mind that this is a pool of what people want, many who haven't seen a doc yet. Not what is best for their particular situation. It also doesn't take in account the delta in yield that may occur. Or the patients that are stripped out and getting fue. If, according to this poll, over one in five procedures are fue in the near future, it'll totally change the face on the business. Some does will retire, some will emerge, it would be a huge change. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

This is a poll on wishes and not reality imo at this point. Heck, many clinics have about a 50 percent turn-away, meaning they aren't ready yet or just not good candidate.

It would be cool if the mods could run a report based on profiles of people that have had procedures starting in a recent year and watch the trending. At least then you could see what it happening in the community.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Aren't there any verified Industry Related Reports of Hair Transplant Procedures in calendar year 2104?

In my 'real world' job, I get certified sales reports quarterly and yearly of industry sales.

That would show what's actually 'popular' - which is the premise of what that other thread is about. Popularity.

I'm pretty sure it's not 99.9% FUSS to .1 FUE%.

But I am wiling to admit I could be wrong.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Aren't there any verified Industry Related Reports of Hair Transplant Procedures in calendar year 2104?

In my 'real world' job, I get certified sales reports quarterly and yearly of industry sales.

That would show what's actually 'popular' - which is the premise of what that other thread is about. Popularity.

I'm pretty sure it's not 99.9% FUSS to .1 FUE%.

But I am wiling to admit I could be wrong.

Yes, I've seen some reports that they run but this of course only reports cases of docs that do report. Not everyone does.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.