Strip vs FUE vs mFUE - Dr. Alan Feller Great Neck, NY

Seth is my real name, Taylor is my surname, I used to have an email address that was setht@...... and then some day one person asked could seth t come would you visit ..... and it sounded like sethticles, which then some one nick named it and it just happend to get laughs which it is funny. so the unmasking of the hybrid name is now out there for the internet world to know.

again my agenda is stand for what I believe in, if you or any other person says other wise I will say what I feel and not care about hurting their feelings, clearly which is exactly what I have done with you, so stop your crying grab a tissue, blow your nose, get over it, you really do act like a cry baby, sorry i have little respect for you, if you want to continue receiving these verbal attacks then please by all means go on your pathetic rants, and let others decide if you are a stable well adjusted professional or not.

you know why i am so pro FUE, because I wanted a back up plan, I was not prepared to live a life marked in society if things did not pan out the way I had hoped, I believe that my out look is of more realistic than perhaps others have had been in the past, patients who are now left with massive scars that perhaps you or other FUT drs caused, and perhaps were over estimating your own achievements. HT industry is full of used car salesmen, you only have to see the 1000s of bad FUT results that have ruined lives, it is really sad that you don't see my point and probably the same views as many other new patients agendas, FUT does not have a back up plan, yet not one FUT dr will admit that.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Seth have you even met Dr. Feller or know anything you're spouting out of your mouth? It sounds like you were the one everyone avoided on the playground very immature statements. I'm sorry but this does seem like a personal attach why so mad and so bitter go have some fun in your life this is not fun it's just picking a fight and an old scab . If a patient is happy with their choice and their results then that's what this is all about . We just want to come on here get some good information and pick a procedure that we and our doctors think is best for us . Your info isn't helping anyone it just makes you seem like a very unhappy person . Show a positive side or don't you have one.

im over this thread, if i cant speak my mind whats the point, take care every one including you too Dr Feller, peace out Seth AKA SETHTICLES , PS was never a personal attack,

Seth...

There is a right way & a wrong way you are going about the latter.

To speak to a Member like this is one thing but to personally attack a good Dr is another.

Maybe Dr Feller can't or won't say this but I can.

YOUR ACTING LIKE A DICK HEAD!

Its clear that you have issues & I'm not talking about MPB because to talk to a Dr like this is very

Disrespectful indeed or to anyone in matter of fact.

Seth.. you have every right to speak your mind which is fine by all, but again there is a RIGHT way & a WRONG way.

There is asking a challenging questions / statements to a Dr or member & its another the way your text is written.

Seth some friendly advice....there is more than one way to skin a cat.

I will always stick up for the underdog & fight against the Bullies of this world & clearly you are one of them hiding behind a key board....oh that's brave anit it? When a Dr comes on here his full name, his history, clinic & if you dig deeper you find where he lives, how many kids he has EVERYTHING that's brave seth.

These Drs don't have to come on here if they choose not to, they can easy live without such forums, they come on here yes to promote themselfs but if the truth be told they come on here to school us & guide us through the pros & cons of such HT.

Drs get a bad wrap, I sometimes think why this is.... yes they need to be accountable but at the same time they need to be respected as 99.9% of Drs in this world are doing there best to help people like us & have our best interest at heart.

Seth...please just take time out & chill a while will ya please & come back with a mature head on you.

I wish you well, I really do from one human being to another.

Edited by ontop
edit

There's accountable and there's "accountable". ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170915-new-videos-dr-feller-4.html

To quote from the link:

"Dr Feller, it seems curious that here you recommend a wait of at least 8 months between operations, but here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...-feller-2.html you claimed :

"I told him what he wanted was fine in terms of hairline height, but that he would not be sufficiently thick due to thin caliber hair and overall available grafts. He said he completely understood this but would "rather have a thin lower hairline than a thick higher one", and that he would come back in 6 months to fill it in to achieve the density I recommended.

He also wanted to do his temples as well, but I advised him there wouldn't be enough grafts for such an ambitious plan on the second procedure. So we agreed to do the aggressive surgery now and then for him return in 6 months for a fill in and temple work. This is a perfectly reasonable plan, but unfortunately LondonHT never returned. "

Hmm."

Never did get an answer to THAT one! :rolleyes:

There's accountable and there's "accountable". ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170915-new-videos-dr-feller-4.html

To quote from the link:

"Dr Feller, it seems curious that here you recommend a wait of at least 8 months between operations, but here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...-feller-2.html you claimed :

"I told him what he wanted was fine in terms of hairline height, but that he would not be sufficiently thick due to thin caliber hair and overall available grafts. He said he completely understood this but would "rather have a thin lower hairline than a thick higher one", and that he would come back in 6 months to fill it in to achieve the density I recommended.

He also wanted to do his temples as well, but I advised him there wouldn't be enough grafts for such an ambitious plan on the second procedure. So we agreed to do the aggressive surgery now and then for him return in 6 months for a fill in and temple work. This is a perfectly reasonable plan, but unfortunately LondonHT never returned. "

Hmm."

Never did get an answer to THAT one! :rolleyes:

Wow....

London,

I'm confused, what question was left unanswered?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The question of the contradictory statements dealt with in the quote. If you're being pedantic (which you apparently are), no, there wasn't an actual question posed, but of course the issue required a clear answer. I think it's clear why one wasn't forthcoming. In fact, Dr Feller then disappeared for a while.

London,

I'm not trying to be pedantic. I'm legitimately confused. I don't get what happened?

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I've read them a few times and I think I'm missing the controversy? I'm not trying to be coy, I think I'm just missing something.

Is this issue that he said 8 months in one post and then 6 months in another?

I've read them a few times and I think I'm missing the controversy? I'm not trying to be coy, I think I'm just missing something.

Is this issue that he said 8 months in one post and then 6 months in another?

I think that's what he's trying to get across Dr B.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

I think that's what he's trying to get across Dr B.

Wow REALLY, we are debating 2 freakin months - really???? I would guess that he said 6 months in one post because he transplanting grafts in a previously untouched area maybe, whilst the facts & circumstances may have been different for the other patient. Bottom line - WHO FREAKIN cares.

Blake,

I have no idea what he's talking about either. He seems to be referring to me having said in one post that I would recommend 8 months before having a second HT and then in a second post saying I would recommend 6 months before having a second HT. And somehow that is a grand contradictory statement.

In reality I may recommend anywhere from 6 months to 10 months for a second HT depending on certain variables.

Why someone would harp on such minutia and post it on here as a "gotcha!" is beyond me.

Wow REALLY, we are debating 2 freakin months - really???? I would guess that he said 6 months in one post because he transplanting grafts in a previously untouched area maybe, whilst the facts & circumstances may have been different for the other patient. Bottom line - WHO FREAKIN cares.

What you on about???? I never made the point Dr b was among is that what the other blogger was on about. Think you got wrong end of the stick. Re read the post it ain't to do with me so get back in your box!!!

Haha. Well, with a little application (i.e. reading the links) I don't think it's difficult to understand what I'm saying (eh, Mickey?), and I don't think it's insignificant either. In fact, I think it's pretty telling. Two months might not seem much in the grand scheme of things, but what about the difference between 4 months and 6 months post-operatively? Is that insignificant? No it isn't. Likewise, I suggest, neither is the difference between 6 and 8 months, especially when placed in the context of Dr Feller firmly asserting that he had supposedly done an operation on condition of me returning in 6 months for another when I'm quite sure he said no such thing. In that context, things become more significant than his fanboys (i.e. mav) are apparently willing or able to comprehend. I find it amusing when people set themselves up as beacons of transparency and accountability when the truth is often more than a little different.

Anyway, I'm not harping on about it, I'm mentioning it in the context of Dr Feller being set up as Dr Accountable. Certainly, by the standards of the endless FUE v FUT wars, I'm not harping on about it.

Back to the FUE v FUT saga. :rolleyes:

What you on about???? I never made the point Dr b was among is that what the other blogger was on about. Think you got wrong end of the stick. Re read the post it ain't to do with me so get back in your box!!!

I think Marv the Marvellous was talking about my post. ;)

Sorry mate, I definitely wasn't going after you - my post is aimed at the person who was originally going after the Dr. with 6 months vs 8 months. Sorry, you're at was just the last in the trail. All good

Sorry mate, I definitely wasn't going after you - my post is aimed at the person who was originally going after the Dr. with 6 months vs 8 months. Sorry, you're at was just the last in the trail. All good

Yeah I shouldn't of got a toot on fella. Was just trying to say to Dr b that I think that's the point the blogger was trying to make ,wasn't part of the argument .

All good

So it is the 6 vs 8 month thing? Okay.

at some point along this thread I made the big mistake confusing this thread with a similar thread that a Dr here claiming FUT is more Popular than FUE, so some point I clicked on the wrong thread, case closed

Maybe if I'd posted in this thread (instead of just linking to it) what Dr Feller had said about the 8 month wait it would have been clearer:

"Originally Posted by Dr. Alan Feller View Post

Shampoo,

I would give the scalp a minimum of 8 months before round two, but optimally a year and a half. By then the recipient area is revascularized and the donor area is stable. If Dr. W plans to work in a completely untouched area then you can cut that time down considerably. "

So, there he recommended an apparently strict MINIMUM post-operative wait of 8 months for doing a second pass over previously transplanted scalp. Yet back in the other thread I linked in that post, he was adamant that the agreement was for me to return in 6 months for a second pass. This is clearly a contradictory statement, which Dr Feller has attempted to OBFUSCATE around in his offhand dismissal to my post in this thread. What does that tell you folks? Did he really say at the time that I should return for a second pass in 6 months or did he just claim that he did on this forum? I have my theory. ;)

So Mav, you should really try to understand an issue before you post an impatient reply...otherwise you only look stupid.

BTW I have no bitterness to Dr Feller (I simply don't like people thinking they can fool me). He is a very passionate surgeon, I've seen it in person, and he clearly enjoys his work. He is by no means a bad choice for an HT. He agreed to go low with my hairline where most conservative surgeons would have refused, and I'm very glad he did because it works for my face. But now I need to thicken it up, and I don't know how many grafts I have left.

Which brings me full circle to mFUE. I want to get that operation for my last one, I think it's perfect for me (if visible scarring really is minimised that way). So, hopefully the European surgeons, one of which I'll choose for my next and last HT, will seriously consider adopting this method.

Edited by LondonHTseeker