Dr.Hasson 4008 Grafts/FUT/ 1 Session/ Patient Submitted Photos and Time Lapse Video

This patient from the UK in his late 20's traveled to Vancouver for surgery at the start of last year to address his frontal and mid scalp thinning. He submitted these photos to Doug which marked his 12 month results. The patient is very happy with his transformation and I had the chance to meet with him in London last week to shot some hi-res photos and video which we will be documenting in full very soon.

In the meantime I thought you should see the transformation from the patient submitted photos and a very cool time lapse video that he took of his hair every day from day 1 until month 9 of his result.

80562_31cfdf_8ec43e.jpg

80565_923878_5a14e2.jpg

80567_1461a8_08492b.jpg

Time Lapse Video Day 1 to Month 9

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Great result and that time lapse video is really cool. Taking that must have required some effort and perseverance on the patient's part !

His donor hair is much thicker than his thinning hair on the front scalp (in pre op photos) which also makes him an excellent candidate for HT from that angle alone.

But as sheraz104 asked, is the patient on meds as well and was he was on meds before the HT ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for your comments guys and for the patient to film and allow us to use his video. In answer to the question about meds this patient has not used in the past and is reluctant to use going forward.

After inspecting his scalp in person he has great characteristics and a ton more hair that he could move in the future if the loss starts to extend back towards the crown. I shot some great video of his scar and donor and took a range of photos which are being put together for use on this forum.

Stay tuned....

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

As promised here are some of the photos that I took of this patient recently when he visited me in London.

hair-transplant-before-and-after-dr-hasson--1.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-dr-hasson--2.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-dr-hasson--3.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-dr-hasson--4.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-dr-hasson-5.jpg

hair-transplant-post-op-dr-hasson-6.jpg

Edited by Garageland

---

Bump for the video that I promised.

Edited by Garageland

---

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys for your comments. I noticed that the photos that I took in London were down when you would have viewed the thread. Anyway they have been restored now.

---

Fantastic result for this guy.

Congrats to the team.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Lucky bugger! Ha

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Not to take away from the result but the reality is that he had a ton of hair (Relatively speaking) pre op. With that many grafts, this is to be expected.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Not to take away from the result but the reality is that he had a ton of hair (Relatively speaking) pre op. With that many grafts, this is to be expected.

Yes true but for me it's his hair quality that sends it into wow factor with great surgeon and like you say lot of grafts around small area with native hair all adds up to give him amazing result.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Yes true but for me it's his hair quality that sends it into wow factor with great surgeon and like you say lot of grafts around small area with native hair all adds up to give him amazing result.

bonkerstonker, You're using Minoxidril for long, what's your take on it? You think it works? :(